What's new

Iran Decides to AcComplete Takeover of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Pakistan has conducted drone strikes killing prominent leaders of Panjshir. This act will surely intensify the civil war in Afghanistan and it is Indeed an irresponsible act which violates all international norms.

In this situation, Iran condemns any Foreign attempt to intensify the conflict which will end up with brother killing in Afghanistan.

Pakistani role in surrounding Panjshir and stopping water and food supplies to people of Panjshir is an inhumane act. This must stop as soon as possible and Iran won't sit and watch the miseries imposed on people of Afghanistan.

These were the points raised by spokesman of Foreign Affairs and i can't really find any wrong in it if Pakistan truly killed leaders of Panjshir which in return would make intra Afghan negotiations impossible.
Change Pakistan to Iran and Panjisher to Syria it will make more sense. Iran should be the last country on Earth talking about inhumane acts.

Lol, Its Phake Newj from India,
Have you checked page followers? Lol

View attachment 775927

its not a Phake News

This website is hosted on the same server with other state operated news websites of Iran, so this is their official narrative (I checked it) following is the findings
1630921697866.png

It is hosted in Iran
1630921727488.png

the other 3 website are above mentioned

Apparently Pakistan has conducted drone strikes killing prominent leaders of Panjshir. This act will surely intensify the civil war in Afghanistan and it is Indeed an irresponsible act which violates all international norms.

In this situation, Iran condemns any Foreign attempt to intensify the conflict which will end up with brother killing in Afghanistan.

Pakistani role in surrounding Panjshir and stopping water and food supplies to people of Panjshir is an inhumane act. This must stop as soon as possible and Iran won't sit and watch the miseries imposed on people of Afghanistan.

These were the points raised by spokesman of Foreign Affairs and i can't really find any wrong in it if Pakistan truly killed leaders of Panjshir which in return would make intra Afghan negotiations impossible.

Even though Pakistan never intervened in Panjsher and right now we only have fake news and rumors about Pakistani intervention but the thing is that Iran should be the last country to dictate or lecture Pakistanis on intervention in other countries

You literally intervene in countries which are hundreds of miles away from you and don't even share a border with you

afghan war has ended... you are late to the party..... Dont antagonize pakistan.. wont be good!

Even though Pakistan never intervened in Panjsher and right now we only have fake news and rumors about Pakistani intervention but the thing is that Iran should be the last country to dictate or lecture Pakistanis on intervention in other countries

You literally intervene in countries which are hundreds of miles away from you and don't even share a border with you
We don't stop water Flow to our enemy. Man have some self respect. What is the point of that? What is your cause?

There must be some limits and morals in war. Taliban was going to be recognized in any case. This intervention will stop the process of a Long lasting peace.

I think its Fake News, 2nd Panjshir is in Afghanistan, not in Iran

I thought Saudis are most Stupid people, Now i think Iranis are No.1
3rd, What Iran can do?

I think, Best Choice for Iranis is :hitwall:
or
this :suicide:

I think its Fake News, 2nd Panjshir is in Afghanistan, not in Iran

I thought Saudis are most Stupid people, Now i think Iranis are No.1
3rd, What Iran can do
I don't think that our Foreign Ministry speaks of baseless things since it would be an stupid announcement to judge without ground reality.

@>Secular< ye lo bhai ab to apke malko ne b confirm kr liya ha.

We don't stop water Flow to our enemy. Man have some self respect. What is the point of that? What is your cause?

There must be some limits and morals in war. Taliban was going to be recognized in any case. This intervention will stop the process of a Long lasting peace.

Why are you Crying?

nopes... no repect for the enemy! They were told and yet thewy decided to fight. its on them .. deserved it!

I don't think that our Foreign Ministry speaks of baseless things since it would be an stupid announcement to judge without ground reality.

Yes your foreign ministry do speak baseless things. Inspired from Indian sources. No wonder Iranians do not enjoy cordial relations with any neighnor. Clueless and confused nation.

ther problem is simple... whenever something starts to work for us Pakistanis.. then our "Ummah" regardless of who they a re be it saudis, or iranis, or turks they will try to jump in to make it harder for us... all because of their "EGO". But pakistan is destined to be something else, while they can continue to live in their past glories!

"Tehran times. Com" registered in Ontario Canada. Most likely one of those phake Bharti sites exposed by European disinfo lab.

Kindly do some research before posting. I've searched Irani news sites and found nothing at all.

Again, I could be wrong but this is the info I'm getting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom