What's new

Iran Decides to AcComplete Takeover of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranian state media has issued a twitter message which can be considered as their official statement.

After reading this message I was wondering when was the last time Iranian media supported Pakistan on Kashmir, FATF or UNSC issues? I am not asking if Iran supported Pakistan in FATF or UN meetings, I am just wondering if Iran ever just issued a statement supporting Pakistani interests?

Last edited:

What is these guys problem?

First of all Pakistan never intervened in Panjsher and all are just social media fake news but Iran has decided to name Pakistan for the alleged intervention

Lol, Its Phake Newj from India,
Have you checked page followers? Lol

rrr.PNG

Salaam

Even if pakistan did intervene in Pansheer at the behest of the Taliban, it seems a bit irresponsible for the Iranian FM to actually name Pakistan. That too when they themselves claim the matter is being investigated, so conclusive findings have yet to be presented.

It also seems like others were hoping the Pansheer resistance would continue and give others a point of leverage against the Taliban. It may be that Pakistan actually did help the Taliban out to quash any such resistance.

Iran is no good but Arabs are equally evil i would say... we should work for Pakistan.

SA supported Pakistan in FATF during 2019 & 2021. Pakistani workers in Arab countries send some $15 billion worth of foreign exchange back home every year. But yes Pakistani thinks they are evil.

Here our great friend China is not yet approving a $6 billion loan for ML-1 railway project. But yes Arabs are evil sending $15 billion every year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom