What's new

Iran Decides to AcComplete Takeover of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we want the same thing?, Quiet borders

If our intrests alliegn let's work on it instead of creating hostilities for no reason what so ever

But what is currently happening with double meaning statements, sectarian proxies is of concern to us and if you want borders to be quiet

You should meet us halfway and see our concerns too
Look Pakistan's problems with India and all its neighbors are of its own making. It got involved with western intrigues from get go and sold itself. What did Pakistan gain from the CIA's terrorism war against Russia? Nothing but immense pain. 70,000 Pakistanis died from Wahhabi terrorism inside your own country and unfortunately much worse is yet to come. Iranian interest is to have good peaceful ties will all our neighbors. Iran is the only country that has successful diplomacy and good ties with both India and China. So it would be in Pakistan's interests to focus on economic development and improving the lot of its people, same goes for India, which can never be a match for China, despite wishful western thinking of the QUAD and other nonsense. The US was once a major power, but has squandered all its wealth and human values on Zionist fanned wars which have achieved nothing. The $15 trillion the US has wasted on lost wars could have really made it into a superpower, but not it is too late as China's rise can not be stopped. So there is a glaring lesson for Pakistan, spend more on social programs and less on the military. Same goes for India.

@waz @LeGenD

Can the title of this thread be changed? Inappropriate.
Look Pakistan's problems with India and all its neighbors are of its own making. It got involved with western intrigues from get go and sold itself. What did Pakistan gain from the CIA's terrorism war against Russia? Nothing but immense pain. 70,000 Pakistanis died from Wahhabi terrorism inside your own country and unfortunately much worse is yet to come. Iranian interest is to have good peaceful ties will all our neighbors. Iran is the only country that has successful diplomacy and good ties with both India and China. So it would be in Pakistan's interests to focus on economic development and improving the lot of its people, same goes for India, which can never be a match for China, despite wishful western thinking of the QUAD and other nonsense. The US was once a major power, but has squandered all its wealth and human values on Zionist fanned wars which have achieved nothing. The $15 trillion the US has wasted on lost wars could have really made it into a superpower, but not it is too late as China's rise can not be stopped. So there is a glaring lesson for Pakistan, spend more on social programs and less on the military. Same goes for India.
Pakistan is victim of racist Hindu terrorism. Talk to any Indian younger than 60-70 years old and they will speak in the same manner against Iran as they do with Pakistan.

Pakistan is closer to Iran culturally and genetically than India. It is important not to alienate them.. many Pakistanis have Iranian roots.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: waz

What is important here, is to understand the political orientation of these newspapers. What front do they represent, what are the policies of that front, what distinguishes it from its rivals in Iran?

Most of these are reformist papers (as an Iranian Twitter user indicated in reply). The stance of the reformists on Afghanistan completely differs from that of the IRGC. The IRGC has been working towards normalized relations with the Taleban for several years now. Reformists however have engaged in a huge media campaign involving personalities such as show business stars (actors etc), in order to sabotage this relationship. It is essentially reformist elements that are advocating Iranian intervention against the Taleban. On the opposite side of Iran's political scene, activists loyal to the Revolution such as Ali Akbar Raefipour, have clearly and explicitly pronounced themselves against any sort of action against the Taleban, at least as long as the latter do not initiate hostilities.

As for the accusation of "sectarianism" in the above shared Tweet, it's pretty misplaced I must say, given how Panjshiri Tajiks are Sunnis rather than Shias.

- - - - -

Iranians are very smart people and will hardly fall for US and Zionist agenda. The US and its vassals have tried everything they can throw at Iran along with the kitchen sink, but have not managed to make a dent. Iranian interest is regional stability and an end to Wahhabi terrorism that has destroyed Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen. Pakistan itself is next with blowback as the TTP are US proxies.

I agree with you on the whole. However the liberal camp (reformist / centrist) has its own supporters among the Iranian public, and if you study their activities, they are advocating intervention against the Taliban. When it comes to Palestine, Lebanon, Syria however, these same liberals want Iran to disengage ("na Lobnan, na Ghazzeh, janam fadaye Iran" being one of their favorite slogans, as you know). Connect the dots: it's a stratagem to relieve pressure on the zionist entity to Iran's west, and have Iran bogged down in Afghanistan to her east instead, which would not threaten zionists and American interests as much.

Last edited:
its wasn`t cia war... it was our war... it was a war to safeguard balochistan from soviet bear!

Thread has gone too long. The crux of the matter is that Iran is not a friendly country. That is known to our Establishment, since long. But, what are the options? Shall we become hostile to Iran? Answer is NO. We shall endeavor to maintain as good relations with Iran, as are possible, under the circumstances.
The feeling is mutual. We know that Pakistan is not and has never been a brotherly nation but we rather have a peaceful border than have to take our eyes off our zionist foes to have to deal with you lot!

Our Ballistic missiles will lay waste to the cities and camps of any enemy that tries to harm Iran. Cratered airbases won't have functioning runways. Just saying.

Lol. You have nothing just these ballistic missile that couldn't even eliminate an empty tiny US base.. Just don't step over our red-lines nor break the mutual trust between us nor in our stragetic interests to keep the quiet going. We are facing enemies much larger than an isolated Iran in the middle of the park.. But don't take our good faith for weakness nor question our resolve in protecting our stragetic interests and economic interests

Once again.. pro West prostitute journalists inside Iran took the IR official's word and bent it for their own political purposes. @SalarHaqq ... here we see another troublemaking from inside. Won't be the last one though... i suggest we clamp down hard on these pro-US prostitutes and make them pay for being threat to national security.

Pakistanis need to calm the f down. The official did not even mention Pakistan by name. If you have it on tape, provide it. That being said, i am with Pakistan and the Taliban in confronting the US. Those Panjshiri fags have done nothing for the past 20 years.. the young Masoud is a CIA and Mossad asset.

Iranians supporting the pro-US Panjshiris need to take their head out of their asses.

Agreed. I've been pointing to this in several comments here already. Unfortunately most people, no matter where they are from, aren't interested in studying another country's internal dynamics. Taking the easy route and lumping all together is less time consuming.

The guys at Tasnim News aren't liberals or pro-western though. That particular one's really a case of carelessness / lacking professionalism. They don't understand that their wording on Twitter has to be just as precise as the news articles published by their website. Apart from that, the rift betwen reformist and revolutionary media when it comes to the Afghan dossier is obvious.

Last edited:
its wasn`t cia war... it was our war... it was a war to safeguard balochistan from soviet bear!
So the $3 Billion (1980s Money) that the CIA spent on arming the Mujahedeen was Pakistan's as well huh? How about the Stingers? those came from Pakistan as well right?
Agreed. I've been pointing to this in several comments here already. Unfortunately most people, no matter where they are from, aren't interested in studying another country's internal dynamics. Taking the easy route and lumping everyone together is less time consuming.
We are not dealing with any Bright minds here who have the capacity to recognize nuance!

What is important here, is to understand the political orientation of these newspapers. What front do they represent, what are the policies of that front, what distinguishes it from its rivals in Iran?

Most of these are reformist papers. The stance of the reformists on Afghanistan completely differs from that of the IRGC. The IRGC has been working towards normalized relations with the Taleban for several years now. Reformists however have engaged in a huge media campaign involving personalities such as show business stars (actors etc) among others, in order to sabotage this relationship, and these reformists are advocating Iranian intervention against the Taleban. On the opposite side of Iran's political scene, activists loyal to the Recolution such as Ali Akbar Raefipour, have clearly and explicitly pronounced themselves against any sort of action against the Taleban, at least as long as the latter do not initiate hostilities.

As for the accusation of "sectarianism" in the above shared Tweet is quite misplaced I must say, given how Panjshiri Tajiks are Sunnis rather than Shias.

- - - - -

I agree with you on the whole. However the liberal camp (reformist / centrist) has its own supporters among the Iranian public, and if you study their activities, they are advocating intervention against the Taliban. When it comes to Palestine, Lebanon, Syria however, these same liberals want Iran to disengage ("na Lobnan, na Ghazzeh, janam fadaye Iran" being one of their favorite slogans, as you know). Connect the dots: it's a stratagem to relieve pressure on the zionist entity to Iran's west, and have Iran bogged down in Afghanistan to her east instead, which would not threaten zionists and American interests as much.
Iran is a pluralistic society. I am not a fan of Islamists either, but like all Iranians want peace and progress for Iran. BTW, Iranian foreign policy has not changed much since Cyrus the Great era as it wants regional influence and stability. Iran will not be bogged down anywhere, Persians call our civilization and empire of the mind. Persians gave the world Chess and Polo, one for the brain and other for the brawn. Even the Qom mullahs can run circles around the west, especially the dumb warmongering hubris laden Americans. Iran wants secure stable borders, like all great powers. Russian, Iranian and Chinese interests in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq etc are simpatico. China wants its One Belt to grow and Russia again wants to be an influential player. It is the US and its Zionist masters aligned with the corrupt Wahhabi autocratic regimes in Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf that are creating mayhem. Europe, especially should be thankful to Iran and Hezbollah for checking the Salafist and US terrorism threat. Afghanistan should never be allowed to go into medieval anarchy and breeding ground for terrorism. Anyway, I have said enough. Have a good day.

Lol. You have nothing just these ballistic missile that couldn't even eliminated an empty tiny US base.. Just don't step over our red-lines nor break the mutual trust between us nor in our stragetic interests to keep the quiet going. We are facing enemies much larger than an isolated Iran in the middle of the park.. But don't take our good faith for weakness nor question our resolve in protecting our stragetic interests and economic interests
Have you seen what happened to the US base? I guess you are uninformed. Google what happened to the US base that we struck with BM's. With pinpoint accuracy. Iran denied the US air superiority over their airbase for a few hours. All recorded.. on tape. Admitted by US chief. https://www.npr.org/2020/01/08/7945...-reveal-extent-of-damage-at-al-assad-air-base

Any enemy that tries to harm Iran will receive Mach4 impacting BM warheads. They can try it. But who wants to be enemy of Iran anyway?

So the $3 Billion (1980s Money) that the CIA spent on arming the Mujahedeen was Pakistan's as well huh? How about the Stingers? those came from Pakistan as well right?

We are not dealing with any Bright minds here who have the capacity to recognize nuance!
Our intrests alliegned but Soviet's were very anti-Pak, that Afghan gov was anti- Pak

That gov had insurgent camps from opposition parties, to ethnic insurgents, to cammunist insurgents everyone was in Afghanistan and we had an open border

That war was our 100% war, we convinced US to join in but we started the process and did the actual training and ground work

Afghanistan should never be used against Pakistan, if it is we reserve the right to fight back

Have you seen what happened to the US base? I guess you are uninformed. Google what happened to the US base that we struck with BM's. With pinpoint accuracy. Iran denied the US air superiority over their airbase for a few hours. All recorded.. on tape. Admitted by US chief.

Any enemy that tries to harm Iran will receive Mach4 impacting BM warheads. They can try it. But who wants to be enemy of Iran anyway?

Iran has plenty of enemies already so there are many who wants to be enemy with Iran.. especially in the region and can't even be counted. Nobody is intimidated by Iran literally. I have seen the photos it didn't do shxt and they were warned before that.. Just don't over step our red-lines.. Both in stragetic interests and economic interests

Iran has plenty of enemies already so there are many who wants to be enemy with Iran.. especially in the region and can't even be counted. Nobody is intimidated by Iran literally. I have seen the photos it didn't do shxt and they were warned before that.. Just don't over step our red-lines..
Tell me, who is enemy of Iran? All of them are US puppets. All of them have latest US military hardware and dependent. Name me one independent and strong country that is anti-Iran.
The strike was designed to de-escalate not to escalate. I am talking about the capabilities.. what they are able to unleash.

I don't give a fk about your red or blue lines.

Iran is a pluralistic society. I am not a fan of Islamists either, but like all Iranians want peace and progress for Iran. BTW, Iranian foreign policy has not changed much since Cyrus the Great era as it wants regional influence and stability. Iran will not be bogged down anywhere, Persians call our civilization and empire of the mind. Persians gave the world Chess and Polo, one for the brain and other for the brawn. Even the Qom mullahs can run circles around the west, especially the dumb warmongering hubris laden Americans. Iran wants secure stable borders, like all great powers. Russian, Iranian and Chinese interests in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq etc are simpatico. China wants its One Belt to grow and Russia again wants to be an influential player. It is the US and its Zionist masters aligned with the corrupt Wahhabi autocratic regimes in Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf that are creating mayhem. Europe, especially should be thankful to Iran and Hezbollah for checking the Salafist and US terrorism threat. Afghanistan should never be allowed to go into medieval anarchy and breeding ground for terrorism. Anyway, I have said enough. Have a good day.

Again, I agree. I would simply add two little details: western regimes were never worried about the so-called "jihadist" threat - they themselves created, sponsored and controlled these groups. As for Afghanistan, it will not become a terrorist central under the new version of the Taliban, unless NATO and its regional clients manage to influence them or gain a foothold in the Taliban-led government. This is how revolutionary factions in Iran are viewing the situation. Have a good day as well.

Tell me, who is enemy of Iran? All of them are US puppets. All of them have latest US military hardware and dependent. Name me one independent and strong country that is anti-Iran.
The strike was designed to de-escalate not to escalate. I am talking about the capabilities.. what they are able to unleash.

I don't give a fk about your red or blue lines.

You have a junk military and sanction to hell. But you keep parading here. Azerbaijan is better armed than Iran currently. Not everyone is relied on foreign equippment and being relied on purchasing doesn't change anything that argument itself is weak. Majority of the region are better equipped than Iran promoting your junk yard doesn't change anything.. You do care about my red-lines not blues tho.

But alas someone asked for lets be level headed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom