What's new

Iran Decides to AcComplete Takeover of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So capitulate?, so Indian friends genocide us and rape our women...
Cool, but that's never happening, 200 million will always fight 1.4 billion people for our right to exist, there's no 2 way to it, huge power dynamics at play but we'll fight on to defend ourselves

They like us or not, is not an issue
Us making sure they keep thier borders quiet even if a dictatorship comes to thier land, we'll do it
At the same time I don't want them to hurt Iranian intrests either

That's why work with us and force em to make sure your Interests are protected too

- You are into way too much Indian propoganda to talk about Pashtun insurgency

Our cabinet is mostly pashtun, our PM is pashtun, around 40% of our army is pashtun
who would they be fighting, themselves?...

and Baloch insurgency is a thing but way too low level to suggest they dislike us

Hell aren't a lot of Balochis on this forum, you should open a thread and ask em themselves
Personally like most Iranians, I could care a less about South Asia, our interest is to have a peaceful eastern frontier dating back to the Persian Empire and Nadir Shah's last punitive raid into India. The US and Zionist agenda is to create problems for everyone. With regards to India, Modi is a Hindu extremist, very much supported by your "best friend" the US and Zionists. Iran does not want to be dragged into another terrorist cycle either from Afghanistan or Pakistan.

The whole heading of this thread is idiotic. Iran could care less about Pakistan's problems. Iranian interest along with Russia and China is to have a moderate and peaceful Afghanistan and not a another breeding ground for Wahhabi terrorists supported by the US. AlCIAda did not come out of thin air.

Pakistan in return doesn't want an IGCR and Hezbollah lead terrorist regime in Iran.. Btw speak for yourself China and Russia are with us on this..

This is only you... That is pretty much it let us see what you can do about it.. We will be inside Tehren faster than Light

Personally like most Iranians, I could care a less about South Asia, our interest is to have a peaceful eastern frontier dating back to the Persian Empire and Nadir Shah's last punitive raid into India. The US and Zionist agenda is to create problems for everyone. With regards to India, Modi is a Hindu extremist, very much supported by your "best friend" the US and Zionists. Iran does not want to be dragged into another terrorist cycle either from Afghanistan or Pakistan.
you and india have a uniting factor. india dreams of a past chandragupta moray empire. you dream about ancient persia. both trying to reclaim that past.

So we want the same thing?, Quiet borders

If our intrests alliegn let's work on it instead of creating hostilities for no reason what so ever

But what is currently happening with double meaning statements, sectarian proxies is of concern to us and if you want borders to be quiet

You should meet us halfway and see our concerns too

Don't listen to the propaganda of the reformists, of the Zibakalams and the Dehbashis, brother. Their goal is to get Iran entangled in an endless conflict in Afghanistan and thus force Iran to reduce its involvement in Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, much to the pleasure zio-American imperialists. These same imperialists are pushing the Taliban to renounce their assurances towards Iran and thereby spark a bilateral crisis.

Nobody will stand to benefit from the immediate impact of a crisis between Iran and the Taleban. Neither the two mentioned parties, nor Pakistan, nor the people of Afghanistan who deserve peace after four decades of uninterrupted conflict. Many parties are currently involved in trying to sabotage the largely normalized relations between Iran and the Taleban which the IRGC and Quds Force have been working towards for several years. Let's not assist these parties (and this goes for the Taleban themselves as well).

So everyone's invited to use a moderate tone, lest zionists and NATO imperialists reading this will smile with satisfaction.

Last edited:
Iranians are very smart people and will hardly fall for US and Zionist agenda. The US and its vassals have tried everything they can throw at Iran along with the kitchen sink, but have not managed to make a dent. Iranian interest is regional stability and an end to Wahhabi terrorism that has destroyed Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen. Pakistan itself is next with blowback as the TTP are US proxies.

The only mischief entity is inside Iran the terrorist of all mothers.. The main cancer tumor that needs badly surgery

The only bully I see in this neighborhood is the zio-American empire. Sadly some will prefer to be allies with this same imperial entity.
Again with the ghost and the darkness that follows it.
I'm not revanchist at all, nor questioning the territorial status quo. Just pointing to a historic fact which creates common bonds in the present day.
What about the other 4 fingers?

Let's keep this simple

Pakistan will protect its strategic interests

Both of us want quiet border's

Both of us don't want Afghanistan to be a problem

We hate India, we hate the hindus and we will never tolerate them, it's the simple

It's important Iran understands our red lines and vice versa

Once again.. pro West prostitute journalists inside Iran took the IR official's word and bent it for their own political purposes. @SalarHaqq ... here we see another troublemaking from inside. Won't be the last one though... i suggest we clamp down hard on these pro-US prostitutes and make them pay for being threat to national security.

Pakistanis need to calm the f down. The official did not even mention Pakistan by name. If you have it on tape, provide it. That being said, i am with Pakistan and the Taliban in confronting the US. Those Panjshiri fags have done nothing for the past 20 years.. the young Masoud is a CIA and Mossad asset.

Iranians supporting the pro-US Panjshiris need to take their head out of their asses.

Thread has gone too long. The crux of the matter is that Iran is not a friendly country. That is known to our Establishment, since long. But, what are the options? Shall we become hostile to Iran? Answer is NO. We shall endeavor to maintain as good relations with Iran, as are possible, under the circumstances.

Pakistan in return doesn't want an IGCR and Hezbollah lead terrorist regime in Iran.. Btw speak for yourself China and Russia are with us on this..

This is only you... That is pretty much it let us see what you can do about it.. We will be inside Tehren faster than Light
So our "brotherly Muslim neighbors" now want to invade Iran at lightning speed to overthrow The government in Tehran! We Iranians are very hospitable people. I am sure that we will just stand by and throw flowers at the feat of our valiant Pakistani liberators so please feel free to come on over.

Let's keep this simple

Pakistan will protect its strategic interests

Both of us want quiet border's

Both of us don't want Afghanistan to be a problem

We hate India, and we will never tolerate them, it's the simple

It's important Iran understands our red lines and vice versa
Except for the religion part I agree (we also have Hindus, who we share blood lines with calling a religion anything is counterproductive imo)

Our Ballistic missiles will lay waste to the cities and camps of any enemy that tries to harm Iran. Cratered airbases won't have functioning runways. Just saying.

So our "brotherly Muslim neighbors" now want to invade Iran at lightning speed to overthrow The government in Tehran! We Iranians are very hospitable people. I am sure that we will just stand by and throw flowers at the feat of our valiant Pakistani liberators so please feel free to come on over.
He is an idiot, look through his stuff
Especially threads he creates, total looney

Talks nonsense on a daily basis
@Dariush the Great , good to see you're back bro😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom