What's new

Iran Decides to AcComplete Takeover of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feeling is mutual. We know that Pakistan is not and has never been a brotherly nation but we rather have a peaceful border than have to take our eyes off our zionist foes to have to deal with you lot!

Of course, you must concentrate all your energies to fight your "Zionist foes", with due help from the "Hindutvadi lot of QUAD", lying on our East. :lol: :lol::lol:

They are investigating and then what ?? who gives a crap what they have to to say and they are in no position to do anything also !!!

You have a junk military and sanction to hell. But you keep parading here. Azerbaijan is better armed than Iran currently. Not everyone is relied on foreign equippment and being relied on purchasing doesn't change anything that argument itself is weak. Majority of the region are better equipped than Iran promoting your junk yard doesn't change anything.. You do care about my red-lines not blues tho.

But alas someone asked for lets be level headed
Sanctioned to hell but still standing tall and militarily present all over the region. You are struggling in your own backyard in Kashmir with latest F16's and modern hardware provided for free by the US. You got to be kidding me. Are you even allowed to lock your F16's on the Americans? Or they disabled that? lol

Anyway, 10 BM's on strategic points on Azarbaijan and they are finished. Heck.. Mashhad's 77th ground division alone is enough to take over tiny Azarbaijan.

Don't threaten Iran.

Iran is a pluralistic society. I am not a fan of Islamists either, but like all Iranians want peace and progress for Iran. BTW, Iranian foreign policy has not changed much since Cyrus the Great era as it wants regional influence and stability. Iran will not be bogged down anywhere, Persians call our civilization and empire of the mind. Persians gave the world Chess and Polo, one for the brain and other for the brawn. Even the Qom mullahs can run circles around the west, especially the dumb warmongering hubris laden Americans. Iran wants secure stable borders, like all great powers. Russian, Iranian and Chinese interests in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq etc are simpatico. China wants its One Belt to grow and Russia again wants to be an influential player. It is the US and its Zionist masters aligned with the corrupt Wahhabi autocratic regimes in Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf that are creating mayhem. Europe, especially should be thankful to Iran and Hezbollah for checking the Salafist and US terrorism threat. Afghanistan should never be allowed to go into medieval anarchy and breeding ground for terrorism. Anyway, I have said enough. Have a good day.
Yes - angelic Iran “We can do no wrong” tripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom