What's new

Iran considering launching attacks on terrorists inside Pakistan!

The one good neighbor with whom you sit together on the safra eating the same food never threaten to attack inside your home.

The neighbor is turning hostile, do patch up now, else too late...

Advise taken any thing else u want us to do for u sir.

PS. Sarcasm intended.

US has nothing to do with Iran's problems with Jundullah, a terrorist group based in Baluchistan in Pakistan. Initially Iran used to blame the west for any terrorist attacks in Iran. However increasingly Iran is now pointing fingers at Pakistan and its ISI, with statements from high ranking figures in Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps!

Heres some fodder for thought, Jundullah group is Sunni while Iran majority is Shia.

Another funny guy in our mix, I am sure that Jundullah called and told u where they were didnt they.

What was the topic again? All I see in this thread is indians acting as if it's their birthday and showing their wet dreams. Iran won't do anything, they are more talk then action. They need to use propaganda to hide their failure on not being able to control their Balochistan properly.

And with USA and all Arab countries on our back. Why not??? In reality I would personally hate such useless confrontation. :rolleyes:

As much as the Arabs hate Iranians and US having problems with Iran's nuclear program, they are not fools to attack Iran. There is a reason why Israel is being kept on a tight leash by US from attacking Iran.

Anywho, when was the last time any Arab nation or US had your back in any conflict? Why do you think its going to be any different now? If Iran goes after terrorists on Pakistani soil, the only ting US will do is ask Pakistan to do still more against the terrorists. Its your choice.

What was the topic again? All I see in this thread is indians acting as if it's their birthday. Iran won't do anything, they are more talk then action. They need to use propaganda to hide their failure on not being able to control their Balochistan properly.

How dare u

images

:lol:

Anywho, when was the last time any Arab nation or US had your back in any conflict? Why do you think its going to be any different now? If Iran goes after terrorists on Pakistani soil, the only ting US will do is ask Pakistan to do still more against the terrorists. Its your choice.

Not really.

Any attack by Iran inside Pakistan will provide Pakistan a perfect opportunity to disengage its troops from US WOT.

As much as the Arabs hate Iranians and US having problems with Iran's nuclear program, they are not fools to attack Iran. There is a reason why Israel is being kept on a tight leash by US from attacking Iran.

Dude u talk to much, and mostly useless rants. How much do u know about ur own country let alone, ours and then another some hundreds of kilos down the road our areas with the Iranians and our relations with them. So take a chill pill, and dont worry too much, too much stress is sometimes bad for your health. It can cause heart attacks as well. And surely I dont want any thing to happen to u man, who are we going to laugh at when u are not here.

total and utter nonsense!!!! Iran will never attack Pakistan both countries have a very cordial relationship!!! this news is just nonsense baseless propaganda!

How dare u

images

:lol:

I know, but I couldn't help myself. Apparently some of these people have been watching too much bollywood. They know nothing about the situation in either Iranian or Pakistani Balochistan, yet theres more indians commenting in this thread then Pakistanis themselves!

Iran has seriously lost its mind if the news is indeed true. The article clearly mentions how we tipped the capture of one of the top terrorist leaders of Iran and that resulted in his execution, still if iran believes it could something else by directly attacking Pakistan, it is on a huge mistake because last time their soldiers crossed the border, they were arrested by the FC, back then we were gentle enough not prosecute them for illegal crossing and handed them back, we might not be this time specially since crossing over is a sensitive issue for us Pakistanis, i don't think Iran would like another hostility. Not to forget US would love to support us in case of Iranian attack on Pakistan. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Iran does not have the military muscle either.

As much as the Arabs hate Iranians and US having problems with Iran's nuclear program, they are not fools to attack Iran.

Having back doesn't always means direct attack. It might mean it but not always.;)

There is a reason why Israel is being kept on a tight leash by US from attacking Iran.

Yes USA has stopped Israel to act against Iran until Iran does anything insane. And we would also support Iran against terrorists and won't go for any confrontation against Iran until it behaves something really insane.

Anywho, when was the last time any Arab nation or US had your back in any conflict?

Enemy's enemy is friend dear. The rules actually applies every time in this world.;)

Why do you think its going to be any different now?

Because this time it would be Iran. Got it.

If Iran goes after terrorists on Pakistani soil, the only ting US will do is ask Pakistan to do still more against the terrorists.

Don't you think you are too optimistic. Optimism is good if not leads to insanity.

Its your choice.

At last something better from Gubbi. Obviously it is and would be our choice.

:rolleyes:

Highly doubtful and very improbably, and way beyond Iran's means. Iran cannot afford another unfriendly neighbor, especially one with the ability of single handedly pouring cold water all over their nuclear dreams. The last thing Iran wants is to get into an intelligence-war with Pakistan. We've made countries a lot bigger and a lot more powerful bleed to death.

It is, however, amazing to watch this highly doubtful so-called "plan" get so many Indians behaving like giddy school girls. Piggybacking Iran/Afghanistan is not the answer, boys. If what you want is war, feel free to take the initiative.

I know, but I couldn't help myself. Apparently some of these people have been watching too much bollywood. They know nothing about the situation in either Iranian or Pakistani Balochistan, yet theres more indians commenting in this thread then Pakistanis themselves!

This warning came from Major General Hassan Firouzabadi, head of the Armed Forces General Command Headquarters, Iranian Army, no an Iranian blogger..

The international community definitley take a note of it man..

Still you take it as silly, then est of luck

Who is talking about Balochistan here ? I am talking about Pakistan as a WHOLE and all the terrorist organization it HOUSES.

They are too many to even mention out here. It is well known that ISI has connections with each one of them, dont act coy.

Who attacked the Sri Lankan cricketers ? Who attacked NATO supply trucks ? Who organized the attack on Mumbai ? Who is responsible for the violence and bomb blasts in Karachi ? Who is getting bombed via drones inside Pakistani territory ? Definitely NOT just Balochistani insurgents. They are spread across Pakistan and it is in Pakistan's best interests to stop them NOW or repent later.

I dont think we need Indians telling us what is in our best interest. And if thats the case then so be it, i think we Pakistanis would like to repent latter.

Back
Top Bottom