What's new

Iran considering launching attacks on terrorists inside Pakistan!

Hello,

U r wrong it is not sunni pushtoon doing anything in iran, the problem in iran is sistan-balcohistan where a majority sunni population have problems with majority govt. THE PROBLEM IS WITHIN IRAN.

TARIQ

you are wrong, if problem is within Iran so what Rigi is doing in Pak? just pak captured him few days ago.

It looks a big conspiracy is going on to circle Pakistan from all sides. Zionist Proxy US is already there inside Afghanistan, India is there on eastern flank and now Iran looks to be conspiring for last few years by directly accusing Pakistan of supporting Jundullah.
Iran must arrange its house first and stop cruelty against Sunni Muslims in Sistan and Balochistan and all over Iran. If Iran loves so much the Islamic solidarity as it show off always, it should first allow the sunni muslims to build their first masjid in Tehran. At least one masjid for 1 million sunnis in Tehran. I am requesting for only one masjid. If we read the history muslim can't believe Iranians. Now Pakistan must be ready on it's south west front to take the air out of Iran govt who is crossing all limits despite friendly guestures from Pakistan.

i always avoid to inter to sect issues, but here some of you claim something strange need to be answered.
bu Iran references, Iran has 4 M Sunni by Sunni claim Iran has 7 M Sunni, so how can be i M in Tehran?
I live in Tehran, i doubt Tehran has 50000 Sunni. most of Sunnies in Tehran are passengers. i am not against Sunni Mosque in Tehran but as we pray in Sunni Masjid when we travel to Sunni area then they can pray in Shia Masjid.
i guess Sunni - Shia Masjid is important to Sunies, I met a Pak freind in china in invited him to Masjid in pray time then he asked me about Shia and Suni masjid here I told him Imam is Sunni but Masjid is Masjid no shia or Sunni, he just surprised why i am going to Sunni Masjid. do not make sect issue overall everything

u must realize pakistan is not iraq or iran, last time pakistan returned the illegaly entered iranian guards alive and healthy, this time will not be the same

if ISI can help extract american spies in iran for iran, ISI can also turn the tables for your mullah government..

first of all iranian airforce is a joke, infiltering junk iranian aircrafts just need some anzas and anti aircraft guns thats all..if we can handle india, iran is a joke..

you did not answer my point about terrorist camp in pak. if ISI is strong and can not capture then in Pak then new questions will rise.
I do not care if you call Iran is Joke, but please ask your strong army or ISI to manage your territory.
so far "Mullas" managing Iran better than what you do for Pak

i always avoid to inter to sect issues, but here some of you claim something strange need to be answered.
bu Iran references, Iran has 4 M Sunni by Sunni claim Iran has 7 M Sunni, so how can be i M in Tehran?
I live in Tehran, i doubt Tehran has 50000 Sunni. most of Sunnies in Tehran are passengers. i am not against Sunni Mosque in Tehran but as we pray in Sunni Masjid when we travel to Sunni area then they can pray in Shia Masjid.
i guess Sunni - Shia Masjid is important to Sunies, I met a Pak freind in china in invited him to Masjid in pray time then he asked me about Shia and Suni masjid here I told him Imam is Sunni but Masjid is Masjid no shia or Sunni, he just surprised why i am going to Sunni Masjid. do not make sect issue overall everything

...and muslims have no right to divide the Ummah.
Allah(swt) sent it down as one and will leave the Earth as one.

Prophet Mohammid(PBUH) said the only Ummah that will go to Heaven is from his.

What is the reason of these groups surge, suppression of sunni muslims. If Iran make any msichief which seems possible considering very less pak forces on that border, Pakistan must give a sounding reply to it. It's now becoming crystal clear that Iran is following India line. Pakistan must be very rough and strict for Iran now on. Read their history and Stop trusting them.

very good news that this threat make Bangla pak's friend.

My frnd the drone strikes r done with GOPs permission and ground info from ISI....
We dont wish war as we are not enemies!
We r facing the same problem in our part also!!So why wouldnt we help iran solve it jointly?

Remember rigi? ur state run media was lying while ISI helped catch him???

But if u think tht ur country can attack Pakistan! then it aint a good idea bro.

Solve the prob jointly like brothers.

I fully understand you and i am agree we are not enemy but we are freinds.
just back you some Pak's comments here, there is nothing about 1500 killed and wonded by Rigi group here, no body talk about what happend that Iran said will manage helself but insulting Iran and talking about your balls. then what can i reply them
i am not talking Iran can attack or Pak can defent herself, i am saying this atmosphier is not good for two freinds and we both must realize the mistakes and get rid off the matter.

you did not answer my point about terrorist camp in pak.
Their is no terrorist camp in Pakistan. If one or two terrorist leaders are arrested from Baluchistan province that doesn't mean that they have terrorist camps in Pakistan. We also have received news that BLA has assets in Irani territory that it uses to attack Pakistan army and Pakistani security forces in Pakistan. Several people who belonged to BLA and other such organizations actually migrated from Irani Baluchistan. So should we consider it as official Irani position to export terror to Pakistan. In fact the border between Iran Pakistan or Afghanistan Iran is difficult to block 100% and terrorists exploit this geographical reality for their nefarious activities. Presence of one or more terrorist leader doesn't mean that Pakistan or ISI is supporting terrorism in Iran.

if ISI is strong and can not capture then in Pak then new questions will rise.

ISI is strong and it has arrested terrorists in Pakistan. We have done enough and won't accept petty threats from others especially Iran.

but please ask your strong army or ISI to manage your territory.

ISI and Pakistan army has already done a lot. Search for our sacrifices against terrorism on this forum and on the internet. But we also demand you to keep your house in order before issuing empty threats to your neighbours.

so far "Mullas" managing Iran better than what you do for Pak

Ok. Good. :rolleyes:

...and sending your army into Pakistan is the right thing to do ?
Iran is far more isolated country than Pakistan itself. THe only thing you have done is confirmed every ARab gulf state and help Israel to launch attacks against you. And becarful because The US are fighting the war on Terror she could very much change her tune for her support for Pakistan just to bomb Iran to the stone age due to its Nuclear ambition. ANd the have ISrael rule over -is that your long term goal ?

I'll be honest, the Idea that Iran wants to attack Pakistan is absolute....retarded...and I thought George W Bush was an idiot,
no seriously !

........... I'm not laughing at all. :what:

I want every Iranian poster to read Proudnationalist post because it is very true what he or she said

YES SOLVE THE PROBLEM LIKE JOINTLY BROTHERS

because Iranian enemy is using the divide and conqure tactic.

Do you see the US attacking the UK if there was an Incident ? No
SO why the heck are you guys (iranians) want to attack Pakistan like idiot monkeys !
Do you have Black op operating in your country ? IS the Ayatollah part of CIA and Mossad agenda ?

Yes Terrorist is a world wide problem it has no boarders. Only a joint team with pakistan and Iranian army will erdiacte terrorist groups inside of Pakistan. Doing it all alone and invading a souverign country only helps your enemy.

first we do not need a zinost advise us. second your so called Israeil even can not imagine to strike Iran, third , there is not arab gulf in world,

i don't reply to personnel attacks, iraq was invaded by us and the shia parties came on the tanks of it dawa, supreme coucil , chalby etc
U.S HAVE BASES IN IRAQ NOW

TARIQ

sorry for "personal attack", but you know the differences between based in accopied country such Iraq as bases in Bahrain Saudi, kuwait, qatar, uae,......then still insisting on the only thing i can say is you are doing evasion.

For sure Americans have strengthened Iranians by taking down two of its vicious enemies out of three. I mean the Sunni Iraqi regime & Afghani Taliban are in no way countering Iran; only threat remains now is Saudi Arabia.
Returning to the point I suggest giv permission to Iranians of a limited military action in those areas where drone attacks are common. In this way any future strikes via drone can be resented internationally not only by Pakistan but by Iranians too. Who by now are operating in a region where drone attacks can kill one of there own men; & just imagine when two three Iranians being killed in drone attacks; Iranians sure will take the hell revenge.

I know this is different but not at all impractical; why you guys are fretting over Iranian military operation inside Pakistan when you by no means are in control of the ever-mounting civil deaths by HELLFIREs

you are wrong, if problem is within Iran so what Rigi is doing in Pak? just pak captured him few days ago.

Capturing him means we are on your side and not that we are afraid of the so called Iranian might like your earlier post suggested. If you have the knowledge about the border area, you will understand that the border is very pours in nature and no amount of security cameras or bars can secure the border 100%. Present of Rigi in Pakistan does not in any manner show that there are terrorist camps in Pak, for God sake your tone sounds exactly like an Indian, we would expect better from Iran.
Your claim about saudi elements in ISI is absurd and without logic. Can you back that claim up since ISI was the one that helped the capture one of your top wanted man.

Hell no arent we gonna allow them!
They will do the same as the Britishers had done!
No offense, but better safe than sorry!

Back
Top Bottom