What's new

Iran considering launching attacks on terrorists inside Pakistan!

Iranians already have shown that they can attack the Kurds in Iraqi territory. They have already done that, just like the Turkish military. Recently there have been cases of hot pursuit of terrorists by Iranian authorities into Pakistan.

Because that was Iraq!!! Got it Iraq.

IMHO, only a matter of time before they start attacking.

As I said. Only if they like to go on a self destruct mode. :)

This is serious news.

Pakistan really needs to do an introspection.

Stop whining on Kashmir and put your own house in order.

images

Iran just needs to provide the people of Sustan the same resources as the other provinces and after that is done there should not be any more issues. At the moment people is Sustan province have less opportunities then other provines and Sunnis are even discriminiated for other top jobs.

Fix your internal problems before blaming others.

To put it very bluntly my friend they cant attack us because they dont have an option. Not because they are cowards, but first of all they will not want to go to war with us because it will harm them more then any thing else, and secondly if they do they will have a bulls eye painted on their western border, as they will have to move troops to the east. So its a lose lose for all. And they are smart enough to know that. And not to forget that no matter how much noise the GOI (Iran that is) will make we are still brothers. So no Issues. :pakistan:

I think you are right.

But, on second thoughts, if US/Israel plan to strike Iran, then inorder to paralyze the US WOT, Iran may carry out some mischief inside Pakistan which will force Pakistan to move its troops away from WOT.
US may not allow Pakistan to retaliate and will ask you to focus only on WOT, non-retaliation by you may not go down well with ppl of your country, this will result in complications.

I think Iran has a very good card to play against US/Israel by doing some mischief inside Pakistan.

Iranians already have shown that they can attack the Kurds in Iraqi territory. They have already done that, just like the Turkish military. Recently there have been cases of hot pursuit of terrorists by Iranian authorities into Pakistan. IMHO, only a matter of time before they start attacking.

Kya baat hai gobbi bhaia ko sab maloom hai. :cheers:

Dude it was Iraq and this is :pakistan: Enough said.

Iranians already have shown that they can attack the Kurds in Iraqi territory. They have already done that, just like the Turkish military. Recently there have been cases of hot pursuit of terrorists by Iranian authorities into Pakistan. IMHO, only a matter of time before they start attacking.

Indians would want the Iranians and Pakistanis to fight so they can pursue the Israeli Zionist agenda. India can keep kissing Israel's buttt but we are not going to fight our Iranian brothers.:pakistan:

I think you are right.

But, on second thoughts, if US/Israel plan to strike Iran, then inorder to paralyze the US WOT, Iran may carry out some mischief inside Pakistan which will force Pakistan to move its troops away from WOT.
US may not allow Pakistan to retaliate and will ask you to focus only on WOT, non-retaliation by you may not go down well with ppl of your country, this will result in complications.

I think Iran has a very good card to play against US/Israel by doing some mischief inside Pakistan.

My dear friend the only answer to that is remember right after Mumbai when the GOI was threating strikes or war or what ever that was, the Americans were not able to stop us then what makes u think that they will be able to do it now.

But all of this is based of if's and but's in reality the Iranians are smart enough to understand the ground realities, and they know that we in Pakistan dont wish them any ill either. They will and we will work together, which we have been doing for long. And things will be back in order.

Because that was Iraq!!! Got it Iraq.

As I said. Only if they like to go on a self destruct mode. :)

Kya baat hai gobbi bhaia ko sab maloom hai. :cheers:

Dude it was Iraq and this is :pakistan: Enough said.

So what? Didnt Pakistani security forces confront Iranian authorities pursuing terrorists inside Pakistan? Do you think Pakistan can afford a military confrontation with Iran, considering PA's unwillingness to mount full scale operations against the Taliban and unwillingness to take eyes off eastern borders?

Iranians know the PA's predicaments too well and they know they can as well get away with it.

My dear friend the only answer to that is remember right after Mumbai when the GOI was threating strikes or war or what ever that was, the Americans were not able to stop us then what makes u think that they will be able to do it now.

But all of this is based of if's and but's in reality the Iranians are smart enough to understand the ground realities, and they know that we in Pakistan dont wish them any ill either. They will and we will work together, which we have been doing for long. And things will be back in order.

I do agree that Iran will think twice before attacking Pakistan BUT if US/Israel strike at Iran then I think all bets are off !!!

Dude its the Iranians, and dont worry about it. We will still come to terms with each other. They will make allot of noise, the indians will jump in their seats with Joy at the end of the day, we will still be sitting together on the same safra eating the same food. Same goes for the Afghans, its their Gov that is hostile to Pakistan and for obvious reason, but that dont take away from them for what they are guilty of, so dont worry. An untimely hick up, I am sure things will improve. As far as indians are concerned, the least said the better.

The one good neighbor with whom you sit together on the safra eating the same food never threaten to attack inside your home.

The neighbor is turning hostile, do patch up now, else too late...

dont know.but they wil definetly find an ally across the other side of pakistan in case of hositilities. :D
if they did 1 percent for what they have said lol they will become persian heroes in indian media.

dont know.but they wil definetly find an ally across the other side of pakistan in case of hositilities. :D
if they did 1 percent for what they have said lol they will become persian heroes in indian media.

No need to interfere in this mess, let them settle it among themselves, just sit back and eat popcorn.

I do agree that Iran will think twice before attacking Pakistan BUT if US/Israel strike at Iran then I think all bets are off !!!

US has nothing to do with Iran's problems with Jundullah, a terrorist group based in Baluchistan in Pakistan. Initially Iran used to blame the west for any terrorist attacks in Iran. However increasingly Iran is now pointing fingers at Pakistan and its ISI, with statements from high ranking figures in Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps!

Heres some fodder for thought, Jundullah group is Sunni while Iran majority is Shia.

Iran does not have the strategic depth to do this. Iran will loose whatever support it has in pakistan. It will become difficult for Iran to share and act upon the intelligence gathered by both countries. Iran will not like to be circled from pakistan side also.

What??? :lol:

Didnt Pakistani security forces confront Iranian authorities pursuing terrorists inside Pakistan?

Last time heard about Irani Baluchistan it was Pakistan who arrested Abdul Malik's brother. That doesn't look much like a confrontation to me.

Do you think Pakistan can afford a military confrontation with Iran,

And with USA and all Arab countries on our back. Why not??? In reality I would personally hate such useless confrontation. :rolleyes:

considering PA's unwillingness to mount full scale operations against the Taliban and unwillingness to take eyes off eastern borders?

PA has already shown it's willingness ins Swat and South Waziristan operations. Refer to Pakistan war's sticky thread's for more info.

Iranians know the PA's predicaments too well

OK. Great.

they know they can as well get away with it.

Sorry they can't get away with it. :)

Back
Top Bottom