What's new

Iran completes indigenous missile system Bavar-373

I didn't consider reverse engineering. But still I doubt they have produced anything noteworthy. They said they reserve engineered or engineered so many things and all of them failed or they show some shady photoshop pictures. For example that Gaher Iranian fighter or American stealth UAV. Most experts say those things can never fly. They are made of wood from the inside. Maybe this time they managed to do something and that air system can really fire but I wouldn't be surprised if those barrels are empty.

The difference between real military industrial countries and Iran is this. Iran says they produce something and let the whole world know by big billboards with big text behind mishmash products while the latter doesn't feel the need to do this. I mean we still haven't seen one Iranian product that worked. They simply don't have the trackrecord. They have been lying and manipulating so what is different this time? If somebody is lying for years he can be right once but I rather not believe him anyways since a liar doesn't change overnight.

LOL, not even one!!!

Here I just post some AD assets videos for you to see:
Anti air artillery systems

Samavat 35mm AAA

Saeer 100mm AAA
Mesbah 23mm AAA(you can see a battery of Samavat too)

Air defense missile systems

Mersad

Ya Zahra 3(you can see Mersad too at the end)
Raad TEL(you can see 3rd khordad TELAR too)

And if you want to read some of Iran's achievement in Turkish visit here:
TRMilitary • Forumu görüntüle - İran

I think it is bunch of drums glued together. The Jew in this forum can debunk it more.
As serpentine said it was just a mock up.

Last edited:
Well you guys seem to have too much fluff in between. Dilutes the good stuff.

You are laughing at Irans development/achievements being a pakistanis? To be honest Iran is way advance than Pakistan in almost every sector, even though they have been under sanctions for years/decade now, yet they still strive to build up their nation and be independent, which is something i admire in a country. If pakistan was faced with Iran's current situation it will have collapse long time ago. Seeing how U.S and China have been aiding you for decades now, but you are still lagging behind in almost every aspect.

Iran as far as i know, is the only country in the middle east who has a space launch vehicle who can launch a satellite into space independently. No country in the region can do that(in fact only a select few countries in the world can do this), not even those countries in the middle east to whom our governments in the west have been assisting for decades have been able to achieve this. Iran also has the largest automobile indusrty in the region, can pakistan even make cars? No. Iran produces drones independently (some of which have been used in Iraq war against ISIS), it has an eductaed workforce amd a large scientific base(one of the largest in the world), Iran has shot down advance U.S drones amd israelis ones, something pakistan cant even do since it isnt independent. so its no surprise Iran can produce many systems that many countries in the middle east can only dream of despite being under strict western sanctions.

So stop laughing at a country who beats you almost in every sector, so much for 'muslims brothers'. I hate seeing people who laugh at other hard work. Yes Iran might not have the same tech/wespons systems like E.U,U.S,Russia, or China, but they sure are advancing and producing things themselves who is more than enough to handle threats/countries in the region.
The only country in the middle east who is more advance than Iran is Israel, which i respect alot giving their small population and being surrounded by hostile states.

Last edited:
You are laughing at Irans development/achievements being a pakistanis? To be honest Iran is way advance than Pakistan in almost every sector, even though they have been under sanctions ofr years/decade now, yet they still strive to build up their nation and be independent, which is something i admire in a country. If pakistan was faced with Irans currewnt situation it will have collapse long time ago. Seeing how U.S and China have been aiding you for decades now, but you are still lagging behind in almost every aspect.

Iran as far as i know, is the only country in the middle east who has a space launch vehicle who can launch a satellite into space independently. No country in the region can do that(in fact only a select few countries in the world can do this), not even those countries in the middle east to whom our governments in the west have been assisting for decades have been able to achieve this. Iran also has the largest automobile indusrty in the region, can pakistan even make cars? No. Iran produces drones independently (some of which have been used in Iraq war against ISIS), it has an eductaed workforce amd a large scientific base(one of the largest in the world), Iran has shot down advance U.S drones amd israelis ones, something pakistan cant even do since it isnt independent. so its no surprise Iran can produce many systems that many countries in the middle east can only dream of despite being under strict western sanctions.

So stop laughing at a country who beats you almost in every sector, so much for 'muslims brothers'. I hate seeing people who laugh at other hard work. Yes Iran might not have the same tech/wespons systems like E.U,U.S,Russia, or China, but they sure are advancing and producing things themselves who is more than enough to handle threats/countries in the region.
The only country in the middle east who is more advance than Iran is Israel, which i respect alot giving their small population and being surrounded by hostile states.
There’s a massive difference Iran has massive amounts of natural resources Pakistan doesn't.

You are laughing at Irans development/achievements being a pakistanis? To be honest Iran is way advance than Pakistan in almost every sector, even though they have been under sanctions ofr years/decade now, yet they still strive to build up their nation and be independent, which is something i admire in a country. If pakistan was faced with Irans currewnt situation it will have collapse long time ago. Seeing how U.S and China have been aiding you for decades now, but you are still lagging behind in almost every aspect.

You mean the monkey Iran launched into space? Somehow the monkey that returned to earth was different than the monkey launched into space. :lol: I disagree that Iran is advanced on all fields. Pakistan has nuclear power and Iran doesn't. If they want they can nuke Iran to oblivion. The only think Iran produced was UAV but they are almost on the same tech level as the toy RC planes you can buy in toy stores. You shouldn't blame Pakistani or other people that people look at Iran's public anouncements with skeptic eye. They have been trying to fool their own people the most and also neighboring countries with things they failed to develop. Instead of putting all that energy in photoshop, vegas pro and doubleganger monkeys they should produce actual products.

There’s a massive difference Iran has massive amounts of natural resources Pakistan doesn't.
true dat... Iran's almost total economy is natural resources. If you take the natural resource factor away in their economy, they would be worse off that Pakistan. That is just basic facts.

To be honest Pakistan is pretty good in missile and nuclear sectors

You mean the monkey Iran launched into space? Somehow the monkey that returned to earth was different than the monkey launched into space. :lol: I disagree that Iran is advanced on all fields. Pakistan has nuclear power and Iran doesn't. If they want they can nuke Iran to oblivion. The only think Iran produced was UAV but they are almost on the same tech level as the toy RC planes you can buy in toy stores. You shouldn't blame Pakistani or other people that people look at Iran's public anouncements with skeptic eye. They have been trying to fool their own people the most and also neighboring countries with things they failed to develop. Instead of putting all that energy in photoshop and vegas pro they should produce actual products.
No shame I see!!! Iran has produced not only one but two MALE UAVs named Shahed-129 and Fotros.

While you don't remember Iran's achievements you have a good memory for trolling, Iran has not launched not one but two monkeys to space and see the reason for photo of two different monkey below.
Let's get the facts straight about Iran's space monkey | World news | theguardian.com

Iran has launched 3 satellites into orbits which all have been confirmed by observers.

true dat... Iran's almost total economy is natural resources. If you take the natural resource factor away in their economy, they would be worse off that Pakistan. That is just basic facts.
We have been sanctioned and we can't receive most of our oil revenues(they are all frozen in banks ,also our oil exports are reduced(because of sanctions) but we are still economically better than Pakistan.

Last edited:
You mean the monkey Iran launched into space? Somehow the monkey that returned to earth was different than the monkey launched into space. :lol: I disagree that Iran is advanced on all fields. Pakistan has nuclear power and Iran doesn't. If they want they can nuke Iran to oblivion. The only think Iran produced was UAV but they are almost on the same tech level as the toy RC planes you can buy in toy stores. You shouldn't blame Pakistani or other people that people look at Iran's public anouncements with skeptic eye. They have been trying to fool their own people the most and also neighboring countries with things they failed to develop. Instead of putting all that energy in photoshop, vegas pro and doubleganger monkeys they should produce actual products.

How a pity, You just seem to be too much obsessed with Iran and Iranians. You are here, just for the purpose of trolling, and watching your records in this website, I must say, you seem to have too much trouble in your real life.
One thing I am happy to know, is that not all Turks on PDF are so pathetic and pitiful, like you.

This sentence just proved that you are here for trolling purpose, nothing more. Not that I'm surprised though. That picture with so called 'barrels' was already shown as a mock up of Bavar-373 system few years ago. In that year, even the radars of the missile system was not built. Even now, they haven't assembled the full system in one unit, but all single units, radar and missiles are already produced.
How a pity, You just seem to be too much obsessed with Iran and Iranians. You are here, just for the purpose of trolling, and watching your records in this website, I must say, you seem to have too much trouble in your real life.
One thing I am happy to know, is that not all Turks on PDF are so pathetic and pitiful, like you.
Ignore him. ;)

Iran has indeed successfully launched few satellites to space before, even our/U.S scientists/officials confirmed this. Iran Launches Omid Satellite Into Orbit Something no country in the middle east has been able to achieve, this alone should be a matter of thought for the middle east. As for the Monkey you said they launched in space was different, well i dont know about that one. But i do know they have proven they can launch satellites in space, so their next step should be to tests their recoverable technologies, which starts with launching animals into space and recovering them.

As for Pakistan, i wont even go into that , since they are just so much behind other middle eastern countries in living standards, security, law and order and an incompetent government who has nurtured religious extremists who now pose a threat to it and the country as a whole. Whats the purpose of their nukes(which they gained also with help from China) when they cant even stop the U.S from violating their sovereignty and raining down drones day and night killing countless civilians which even the UN has condemned? Nukes nowadays are just for prestige, no country will ever dare use them on another country anyway.

I will take Iran any day over Pakistan to be honest. I just dont like seeing people laughing at a country who is more advance than them and is trying hard to be self sufficient. It should be applauded not mocked, even though they may be your rival, but you can still applaud an achievement/effort when its due. Though i know most members here are too biased to ever do that.:disagree:

Anyway Iran keep up your good work. :cheers:

About the high energy fuel!

Do you know about the malaard explosion which killed hasan tehrani moghaddam!?

i know of it, perhaps not as deeply as you, maybe you would care to explain what that has to do with what i originally said?

And we are supposedly don't knew how to make ESA units ?

if you would bother to read and actually comprehend what i said, i did not claim iran could not make ESA modules, in fact i very clearly stated i believe iran could match earlier s-300 system, which uses PESA arrays. what i said very clearly was that it could not, in this time frame, match the lastest s-300 units, part of that is the difficulty in manufacturing advanced ESA modules matching the performance of those used in newer s-300 systems, and i briefly why i believe this, its because miniature ESA modules, ones that meet modern standards, is extremely difficult to make, and its costs tons of cash to make them to world standards.[/quote]

Last edited:
I think it is bunch of drums glued together. The Jew in this forum can debunk it more.

People call this things mockup !

You don't know !?

If you want to see the real stuff add 4 tubes in your mind :

attachment.php

There is another way !

shut the hole and wait !

People call this things mockup !

You don't know !?

If you want to see the real stuff add 4 tubes in your mind :

attachment.php

There is another way !

shut the hole and wait !