What's new

Iran bans women from universities

please comment on the topic, how hard is that.

to assign every thing said against some one to a high-hand conspiracy is hardly a mark of self-respect.

on the topic,

is there any rebuttal by iranian news agencies/universities ? till such time we cannot call it fake simply because the source is a western news agency.

sounds huge coming from you. off topic post reported.

so Iran bans women from colleges, okay, couple month ago Saudi allowed women to watch football. so i guess Iran is not that bad comparing to other.

I doubt the news. More than half of the university students in Iran are women.
60 percent actually. If they didn't put quotas, Iranian universities would be 70 percent female. Iranian women consistently do better in their university entrance examinations than their male counterparts.

The minute I read the title I loled, then I thought what if it's just a simple quota thing to balance out the issue of men not being as represented as females. I don't know, most likely fake.

Think outside the box people, why would Iran ask for more trouble by banning women? so the international "community" pressure Iran? plus why would a nation just suddenly ban women from colleges. It smells fishy, this news is nothing but false and propaganda.

60 percent actually. If they didn't put quotas, Iranian universities would be 70 percent female. Iranian women consistently do better in their university entrance examinations than their male counterparts.

The minute I read the title I loled, then I thought what if it's just a simple quota thing to balance out the issue of men not being as represented as females. I don't know, most likely fake.

infact i would welcome the fact if it were fake. till now is there any denial by any news agency/ministry ?

Think outside the box people, why would Iran ask for more trouble by banning women? so the international "community" pressure Iran? plus why would a nation just suddenly ban women from colleges. It smells fishy, this news is nothing but false and propaganda.
lol 32 yrs after the Islamic rev suddenly mullahs realize they had an Islamic revolution??? lmao

I think this is either a quota thing to make men as represented as females or it's a complete fabrication.

the number of papers reporting it points to the contrary. i agree it doesnt make sense. but i always thought of the region to be a little idiosyncratic at times...

can anyone confirm with iranian agencies ? i see someone has posted a link.But it is all Persian to me !

I read the whole thing, doesn't say why and what has brought up this decision all of a sudden. I need to call my cousins in Iran. One of them is getting her PHD from Iran's best university.

If this is a legit move, then it's a coup by our very own shia "taliban." Time for a revolution. srsly, if this is true than there will be a revolution. Iranians will only accept so much. This is over the line for most families, even conservatives. This is literally a coup.

I read the whole thing, doesn't say why and what has brought up this decision all of a sudden. I need to call my cousins in Iran. One of them is getting her PHD from Iran's best university.

If this is a legit move, then it's a coup by our very own shia "taliban." Time for a revolution. srsly, if this is true than there will be a revolution. Iranians will only accept so much. This is over the line for most families, even conservatives. This is literally a coup.

infact i was surprised by the news reports. i posted it to confirm whether its true. but the evidence is overwhelming. would you say that there would be soical backlash if it is indeed true ?

What is Iran doing? why are they going toward the Saudi direction now?
Do you believe that Iran banned women from colleges?

Desperate propaganda by zionist fagots again.:lol: They I guess they are planning to name their
Iran attck mission, operation women "freedom".:disagree:

infact i was surprised by the news reports. i posted it to confirm whether its true. but the evidence is overwhelming. would you say that there would be soical backlash if it is indeed true ?
Iran is a police state like how the USSR used to be. The mullahs have to be absolute idiots to egg people on. The social restrictions already had people on the edge, ready for some good ol' fashion uprising and then came the last round of sanctions this year which has really really put people on an edge. If this is true then it will certainly add to people's anger and frustration. Majority of Iranians are under 30 and majority of people are liberal by Islamic world standards. Women go to university in Iran, that's just how it is. Doesn't matter if you're conservative or liberal, females go to university. In fact, more women go to university then men, so if this is true than it's truly a clusterfuck by the regime.

We've been hearing this talk from our "taliban" hardline mullahs for the past 10-20 years, but to us it was always a joke. I'm gonna wait for a confirmation.

What is Iran doing? why are they going toward the Saudi direction now?
Do you believe that Iran banned women from colleges?
The mullahs of Iran are no different from the saudis. In fact they could be siblings and their differences are more brotherly type of differences than anything. Because of the liberal attitude of the Iranians however, the mullahs can never go full retard. It seems they've managed to find a crack and go full retard. It could be for the best at the end. This decision wouldn't fare well with even their own supporters.

I doubt Iran will make such blunder , considering how much they value scientific development.

Iran is a police state like how the USSR used to be. The mullahs have to be absolute idiots to egg people on. The social restrictions already had people on the edge, ready for some good ol' fashion uprising and then came the last round of sanctions this year which has really really put people on an edge. If this is true then it will certainly add to people's anger and frustration. Majority of Iranians are under 30 and majority of people are liberal by Islamic world standards. Women go to university in Iran, that's just how it is. Doesn't matter if you're conservative or liberal, females go to university. In fact, more women go to university then men, so if this is true than it's truly a clusterfuck by the regime.

We've been hearing this talk from our "taliban" hardline mullahs for the past 10-20 years, but to us it was always a joke. I'm gonna wait for a confirmation.

The mullahs of Iran are no different from the saudis. In fact they could be siblings and their differences are more brotherly type of differences than anything. Because of the liberal attitude of the Iranians however, the mullahs can never go full retard. It seems they've managed to find a crack and go full retard. It could be for the best at the end. This decision wouldn't fare well with even their own supporters.

interesting perspective. i am going to await confirmations from Irani members...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom