What's new

Iran arrests two Pakistani terrorists in Sistan-Balouchestan

ای ایران

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
IRGC intelligence arrests Pakistani terrorists in SE Iran

TEHRAN, Sep. 20 (MNA) – The PR department of IRGC’s Intelligence in southeastern Iran issued a statement recounting the arrest of two Pakistani terrorists who carried pedal bombs on Tuesday.

Monitoring the region the intelligence department of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) in Sistan and Balouchestan province was informed about two terrorists entering Iran, says the official announcement released by Public Relations’ Department of the organization on Tuesday.

According to the same statement, the two terrorists were caught by surprise before managing to do any act of harm in a rapid and surprise operation of Salam IRGC Intelligence.

The terrorists interrogated revealed their Pakistani nationality and their membership in an anti-Iran grouplet. The same source confirms their intention to conduct horror operations affecting the general public.

After searching the hiding den of the two terrorists, two pedal bombs intended to be detonated in crowded areas were discovered and defused.

The announcement adds that the terrorists confessed the other sinister objectives which will be exposed to public hearing in the near future. Also a deal of arms and guns were found in their cell.

http://en.mehrnews.com/news/119864/IRGC-intelligence-arrests-Pakistani-terrorists-in-SE-Iran

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/406571/Iran-arrests-two-Pakistani-terrorists-in-Sistan-Balouchestan

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-nabs-two-terrorists-in-southeastern-province

Hang them..

Wanted Pakistani criminals and even indian spies are having indian passports and visas... Hopefully Iran will also get touch on those cockroaches.

Hang them..

Wanted Pakistani criminals and even indian spies are having indian passports and visas... Hopefully Iran will also get touch on those cockroaches.
I think they should first be made to appear on TV to confess their crimes and reveal their background to Iranian public and explain to Iranian people why they are coming to our country to murder our people. Probably they will then be sent to revolutionary court for trial and execution.

I think they should first be made to appear on TV to confess their crimes and reveal their background to Iranian public and explain to Iranian people why they are coming to our country to murder our people. Probably they will then be sent to revolutionary court for trial and execution.

Maybe because they also have dual nationalities..
Like this infamous Gangster cum drug lord who was caught in UAE and tried to escape owing to his Iranian passport;

image.jpeg

Majority of them baluch smugglers. Nothing new, its very common on Pak-Iran border. Quetta is full of smuggled Iranian diesel and patrol.

and Indian spy.

Majority of them baluch smugglers. Nothing new, its very common on Pak-Iran border. Quetta is full of smuggled Iranian diesel and patrol.

and Indian spy.
You have no way of knowing who these people are. All we know from the IRGC so far is that these people are Pakistanis who belong to an anti-Iran group that had been caught preparing for an act of terrorism against Iranians.

I hope that the IRGC will continue to release further information about this case to the Iranian public.

You have no way of knowing who these people are. All we know from the IRGC so far is that these people are Pakistanis who belong to an anti-Iran group that had been caught preparing for an act of terrorism against Iranians.

I hope that the IRGC will continue to release further information about this case to the Iranian public.
They are not sponsored by the govt. or any intelligence agency from Pakistan if that is what you are trying to say. We are also sick of Iranian and Saudi proxies fighting on our land. So, I think that cooperation will lead to mutual benefit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom