What's new

Iran says four security forces killed near Pakistan border

I am not brother of someone that insults mother Ayesha.

This thread gone down the toilet.

Just to add this, Balochistan has always been a big problem for both Pakistan and Iran. Nothing new here. Begs for more cooperation between the 2.

RIP to our barve martyrs.

I will apologize for nothing, they are infidels and dogs. You're nobody to decide who I am and what my affiliations are.

And brother, I'd have stabbed you back. She is a denizen of hell, don't make enemies with me over THAT bitch.
Whatever you said consequences for you will be great. I give you the advice to remove all such comments, ask forgiveness from God and stay in the abyss from where you belong.

{Quoted post Moderated}
Mother Ayesha never ordered such thing. It was done by Umayyads and their agents that tried to make war between followers of imam Ali and Abu Bakr. Maybe you forget that son of Abu Bakr was imam Ali's stepson. You are insulting same family.

Clearly you don't know basics of Shia Islam just trying to make sedition among Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother Ayesha never ordered such thing. It was done by Umayyads and their agents that tried to make war between followers of imam Ali and Abu Bakr. Maybe you forget that son of Abu Bakr was imam Ali's stepson. You are insulting same family.

Clearly you don't know basics of Shia Islam just trying to make sedition among Muslims.
I'm like 90% sure he's not even Shia, and is probably just an India troll.

It's funny because Shia and Sunni don't consider each other kaffir, but rather just have theological disagreements while still considering each other muslim.

Only the retarded extremists who've probably never picked up the Quran in their lives consider each other kaffir.

I don't need some poonjabi dalkhor human shitstain to tell me what I am, thank you very much.

A fitting noose for you would be made out of the umbilical cord that once attached you to your birthing sow.
Lmao.

Wow, you are really mad.

Okay, internet tough guy, whatever you say.

That's IS WHY Ghaddars Shabaz Sharif PDM government is messing around with strategic planning of Pakistan. Lanaat lanaat Aur lanaat.

Back
Top Bottom