What's new

Iran says four security forces killed near Pakistan border

Those were BLA terrorists . Seems like Snake has bitten back it's owner :D

Despite tall claims for decades, Iran hadn't invested a penny in border fencing.
This is bound to happen when their border forces take a cut from Diesel smuggling from Iran to Pakistan.

These terrorists are directly trained by Kulbushan Yadev.

@BlessedKingOfLonging you started it unfairly insulting Sunni sanctities.

Do apologize to Sunnis and remove your comments. As an Indian you have no authority to speak on our behalf.

If you were close enough, i would have cut off your throat for what you said about prophet's wife.
It’s been awhile since I posted on this site just going back to viewing pictures etc but I saw blessed ranting again and I have to say the people who followed his posts and egged him on should be ashamed of themselves I’ve always said he’s just a horrible pretender.

I'm like 90% sure he's not even Shia, and is probably just an India troll.

It's funny because Shia and Sunni don't consider each other kaffir, but rather just have theological disagreements while still considering each other muslim.

Only the retarded extremists who've probably never picked up the Quran in their lives consider each other kaffir.
Lol I’ve been saying that since I joined in discussions he’s just trying to flame situations his posts are way over the top, but for whatever reason he has a few people who believe what he says is true or just like the hate that comes from his posts.

Back
Top Bottom