What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

Sri Lanka has already let you down with the Tamils you supported. BD's military is growing. Soon they will get JF-17s and J-10s. The bottom line is China and Pakistan have created their intelligence bases and the next target is Assam.

Your country is falling apart. People who ask for education are being shot. Killing and internal strife is wanton. Drone is killing your people and your next target is Assam? BD and Sri Lanka are not lunatics like you. Having lost half of our country didn't teach you anything? And next target is Assam? What happened to the previous targets? Khwab-e-Kashmir and PUnjab? All went FUSS in the air?????
Your target should be to fix your country, its economy, its sovreignty, its unity. You should think of serving your people not targetting some distant Assam? Don't try to get too big for your shoes. The world will laugh at you.

brother.i never said Pakistan is a friend.but saying Pakistanis are n times better than the indians.i mean we can make friendship with pakistanis but with indians, NEVER
you have already been warned on another thread that attack on Indian flag will not be tolerated in any case,
I will always support Indian Interest.

Like if the talks are of defence deals, pakistan, muslim terrorists etc support will be for Israel.
If the talks include Oil, nuclear Power, afghanistan, US influence etc then I will support Iran.

If anyone attacks Indian flag, above conditions will not apply and the reply will always be a counter attack.
yet you said all those things to India. Hence was my reply. watch your mouth , we will take care of ours. regarding friendship we are not dying for that.

peace

Our part of India ! :angel:

Didn't expect such false history from you bro :no:

Persian empires and civilisations have had relationships and influence with Indian civilisations and empires that spanned across large parts of the sub-continent, way beyond just the Pakistani part of India.

you have already been warned on another thread that attack on Indian flag will not be tolerated in any case,

yet you said all those things to India. Hence was my reply. watch your mouth , we will take care of ours. regarding friendship we are not dying for that.

peace

An Indian member Sarthak on the other thread had said stuff about Iran which made Kollang talk crap about India. Open your eyes and try and be a bit more objective, otherwise you just end up giving other Indians a bad name .

If you can't contribute constructively then don't go around BSing as well please.

the last arguement didnt affected my opinion.but in total us Iranians can be more friendly with pakistanis....it doesnt mean insulting to indians but culture difference...

We have thousands of years relationship with India and very cultural similarities.
The same as Pakistan.
We should not get involved in Indo-Pakistani fights,if we do,we will lose one of them,while we need both.We are not in a position to take any sides in this fight,and honestly,religion does not matter here for me.

I hope they sort their problems out and we see India and Pakistan as friends some day.

I will not lie to make anyone happy.
I want good relation with everyone. in terms of peoples, yes, Iranians get along very well with Pakistani people and Indian people.
but when it comes to India vs Pakistan, we will not take sides. why should we?
you guys never defend Iran against saudis or Turkish scums.

As a Turkish scum i just wanted to say that reading your posts always put a smile on my face buddy..

Yaar post full news.

I don't see Pakistan sending regular troops. There is difference between the both. We also send doctors or engineers to Saudi Arabia. It is just like that.

okay :)

Pakistan to send more troops to Bahrain | The Nation

Pakistan has agreed to dispatch more mercenaries to Bahrain to help Al Khalifa regimes crackdown on anti-government protesters in the Persian Gulf state.
The agreement was reached when President Asif Ali Zardari met King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa during his one-day visit to Bahrain on Wednesday last, Iranian news agency IRNA reported
Manama has been recruiting former soldiers and policemen from Pakistan at a steady rate to strengthen the governments forces. In many demonstrations, Bahraini protesters shouted slogans against Pakistani security forces in Urdu. Pakistani and Saudi forces have played a major rule in suppressing anti-government protests in Bahrain since the beginning of unrest in the Persian Gulf country.
Tens of thousands of Bahraini protesters have been holding peaceful anti-government rallies throughout the Middle Eastern country since February, demanding an end to the rule of the Al Khalifa family.
Scores of people have been killed and many more arrested and tortured in prisons in a government-sanctioned crackdown on protests since the beginning of the demonstrations.
According to a Bahraini human rights group, there are currently over 1,000 political detainees inside the country.

Did you even watch the video you posted?

The BBC journalist asked Zia about the fighting in the war and Zia said that both sides are entrenched and it will result in a stalemate rather than one side breaking through.

How does that show Pakistan supporting Iran in the war?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your country is falling apart. People who ask for education are being shot. Killing and internal strife is wanton. Drone is killing your people and your next target is Assam? BD and Sri Lanka are not lunatics like you. Having lost half of our country didn't teach you anything? And next target is Assam? What happened to the previous targets? Khwab-e-Kashmir and PUnjab? All went FUSS in the air?????
Your target should be to fix your country, its economy, its sovreignty, its unity. You should think of serving your people not targetting some distant Assam? Don't try to get too big for your shoes. The world will laugh at you.

Well tell your fellow countrymen to stop thinking you'll get away with everything. Yes we have internal issues, but that should be none of your business. We are not sitting like ducks. What i have described to you is something you should keep in mind while opening your mouth.

BronzePlaque :

I did not mean Turks are scums, I mean turkish scums who are trying cause tension on Iran.
if you are one of them, then, yes you're a scum.

The BBC journalist asked Zia about the fighting in the war and Zia said that both sides are entrenched and it will result in a stalemate rather than one side breaking through.

Support both (iran and iraq) to have peace.

I said before that we stayed neutral. You made the claim that we betrayed Iran.

Zia said both sides should opt for peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom