What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

Politically why will Iran side with Pakistan, when Pakistan is the only one wanting Taliban back in Afghanistan.

Iranian resentment towards Pakistan wrt to support for Taliban isn't new.

0001088591_0003.gif

Well America also accuses Iran of supporting Taliban. So....... :)

indians are not our friends
as a guy who is in this forum for over a year.Pakistanis are angels comparing to indians

You are generalizing,we have good Indians,bad Indians,good Pakistanis,bad Pakistanis the same way we have good and bad people in Iran.
Don't let your argument with few Indians affect your opinion about whole nations,be it India or Pakistan or any other country.Only interests matter.

We don't send troops to anywhere. If some Pakistani national goes to some other country and joins security forces their then it doesn't mean we have sent our troops there. Those Pakistani nationals are there because they get better jobs in that country and we can't stop those Pakistanis from going to Bahrain.

We don't support SA. We have friendly relations with them just like we want to have friendly relations with your country.

Pakistan to send more troops to Bahrain | The Nation

I hope our Pakistani friend do not get upset.
I will not lie to make anyone happy.
I want good relation with everyone. in terms of peoples, yes, Iranians get along very well with Pakistani people and Indian people.
but when it comes to India vs Pakistan, we will not take sides. why should we?
you guys never defend Iran against saudis or Turkish scums.

If you guys really want to be our friends, then why do you support the wahabi Israeli loving saudi arabia?

We don't. Our President is a Shia (Visits Iran more than KSA) and our Prime Minister is a Sunni (visits Saudi Arabia more than Iran). Pakistan has committed with Iran that it will not allow any foreign power to attack on your soil. At the same time, we have committed with KSA that Iran will not use Pakistanis. We trade with both Iran and KSA and exchange cultural links. In a nutshell, Pakistan is a neutral state in the Islamic world.

Yaar post full news.

Manama has been recruiting former soldiers and policemen from Pakistan at a steady rate to strengthen the governments forces. In many demonstrations, Bahraini protesters shouted slogans against Pakistani security forces in Urdu. Pakistani and Saudi forces have played a major rule in suppressing anti-government protests in Bahrain since the beginning of unrest in the Persian Gulf country.

I don't see Pakistan sending regular troops. There is difference between the both. We also send doctors or engineers to Saudi Arabia. It is just like that.

I will not lie to make anyone happy.
I want good relation with everyone. in terms of peoples, yes, Iranians get along very well with Pakistani people and Indian people.
but when it comes to India vs Pakistan, we will not take sides. why should we?
you guys never defend Iran against saudis or Turkish scums.

brother.i never said Pakistan is a friend.but saying Pakistanis are n times better than the indians.i mean we can make friendship with pakistanis but with indians, NEVER

Funny you say this when history clearly shows that your country has been friends with India for centuries or perhaps even millenia .

Grow up

You are generalizing,we have good Indians,bad Indians,good Pakistanis,bad Pakistanis the same way we have good and bad people in Iran.
Don't let your argument with few Indians affect your opinion about whole nations,be it India or Pakistan or any other country.Only interests matter.
Only comment that makes too much sense and points out the reality. He is right, In International Politics, there are no foes or friends, its just national interest.

Saddam asked Zia to open another front towards Iran from our side which he refused. Pakistan was trying to cease the hostilities, and many Iranian soldiers were treated by our doctors.

Proof and Links Please :D

Kollang:

suppose you're right and Indian are not our friends, that does not make Pakistan our friends does it?
I don't see Indian sending troops to Bahrain to oppress shia protesters.

P.S, I am talking about Pakistani state.

Pakistani Shia are natural allies of Iran.

Clueless post.. What does Pakistan as a state got to do with Shia-Sunni hassle? Where did you see Pakistani government oppressing Shia protesters? Next time please make proper analogies.

So? how does that affect Iranian perception of Pakistan from the context of support for Taliban?

Just pointing out the fact that Iran itself has been accused of the same stuff that Pakistan is accused of by the Iran.

the last arguement didnt affected my opinion.but in total us Iranians can be more friendly with pakistanis....it doesnt mean insulting to indians but culture difference...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom