What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

And neutrality is considered betraying Iran?

Saddam was also arming Baluch separatists to cause trouble in Iran, which ended up causing trouble to us as well.

So how did we support Saddam?

^^^

Who are you trying to fool with your BS?
Pakistan supported saddam against Iran. we'll never forget, that. Pakistani shia however were backing Iran.

regarding this news. This is great, we need more cooperation with our Indian friends.

Really we supported Iraq?

Arms discovery in Iraqi Embassy (Pakistan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iraqi support of Baloch rebels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stop your Shia - Sunni Nonsense. There was no culture of this until Iran and Saudi Arabia came into play.

BTW i don't get it. You hate Israel but like India. Don't you know that India and Israel are huge
allies?

Well if you dont' get it, we could enhance our relations with Turkey you know. You could take our neighbour and we could take your neighbour

Really we supported Iraq?

Arms discovery in Iraqi Embassy (Pakistan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iraqi support of Baloch rebels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stop your Shia - Sunni Nonsense. There was no culture of this until Iran and Saudi Arabia came in.

Good if thats what you think, we will enhance our relations with Turkey. You take our neighbour and we'll take your neighbour

Pakistan is already firmly on the Turkey and Arab side and has always been .

^^^

Pakistan supported saddam against Iran. we'll never forget, that. Pakistani shia however were backing Iran.

regarding this news. This is great, we need more cooperation with our Indian friends.

Oh please Pakistani Sunnis & Pakistani Shias despite the sectarian war that you Arabs & Iranians have played in our country are on one page when it comes to outsiders !

^^^

indians are not our friends
as a guy who is in this forum for over a year.Pakistanis are angels comparing to indians

as a guy who is in this forum for over a year.Pakistanis are angels comparing to indians

Well said. It is a shame to see Iranians supporting someone like Indians. You are much better than that.

Kollang mate, I'd be honest with you - We miss the Shah of Iran ! However bad he was to you guys & however much he oppressed you...he was good to us ! He helped us when we needed help & we in turn joined forces with him to fight the Baloch separatists threatening either of our provinces. After the Shah's fall Ayatollah Khomeni's export of the revolution harmed our relations ! The Shah was bad but, from our point of view, you guys traded in an autocratic despot for a theocracy on their own self-styled religious mission. The ensuing Sunni-Shia sectarian war that Iranian & Saudi clerics fought effected us more than it effected either of your countries.

I know I may have offended you & I do beg your forgiveness but this is our view of things.

What is also our view is that Pakistanis by & large acknowledge that Iran is the only Muslim country in the world that has the self-respect or ghairat as we call it in Urdu & the balls to not be used & discarded by the powers that be, like the rest of us, including Pakistan. And we respect your country for that ! Iran Zindabad.

Kollang:

suppose you're right and Indian are not our friends, that does not make Pakistan our friends does it?
I don't see Indian sending troops to Bahrain to oppress shia protesters.

P.S, I am talking about Pakistani state.

Pakistani Shia are natural allies of Iran.

You just had a fight with a couple of certified, idiotic Indian members in another thread and you judge all Indians by that. Try and be a little more mature. Btw, even your comments on Indians on that thread were not exactly Angelic.

If you guys really want to be our friends, then why do you support the wahabi Israeli loving saudi arabia?

Kollang:

suppose you're right and Indian are not our friends, that does not make Pakistan our friends does it?

We don't send troops to anywhere. If some Pakistani national goes to some other country and joins security forces their then it doesn't mean we have sent our troops there. Those Pakistani nationals are there because they get better jobs in that country and we can't stop those Pakistanis from going to Bahrain.

If you guys really want to be our friends, then why do you support the wahabi Israeli loving saudi arabia?

We don't support SA. We have friendly relations with them just like we want to have friendly relations with your country.

Well said. It is a shame to see Iranians supporting someone like Indians. You are much better than that.

trollface1.jpg

Politically why will Iran side with Pakistan, when Pakistan is the only one wanting Taliban back in Afghanistan.

Iranian resentment towards Pakistan wrt to support for Taliban isn't new.

0001088591_0003.gif

Kollang:

P.S, I am talking about Pakistani state.

Pakistani Shia are natural allies of Iran.
brother.i never said Pakistan is a friend.but saying Pakistanis are n times better than the indians.i mean we can make friendship with pakistanis but with indians, NEVER

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom