What's new

Iran after protests...a Changed Iran in videos

All countries will modernise. Just needs time.
Not everyone cares about faith and conservatism.

(No one believes in Zeus or Apollo anymore.)

Ich...they are real..in six months many more women will join the trend and Iranian society will finally neutralize a pressure bomb that has been imposed on them..This pressure was misused by enemies of Iran to ferment dissent amongst population for the goal of "regim change"..

By the way not a bad idea for you to pay a visit...I am tempted myself to go and take a look..Kish island is the place to go ..no visa required..
IMO the government of Iran are real fucking idiots. They are sticking to their guns with this ideological nonsense that causes unnecessary irritation among normal citizens, when they can just listen to what people want, somewhat liberalize their laws to take the boot off peoples' necks and that would immediately let off a lot of steam in terms of public discontent.

This is really tragic because the Islamist government of Iran is really doing a huge disservice to the Iranian nation, which has always been one of the great intellectual centers of the Islamic world. If Iran had a secular government that followed a more realist and non-ideological path, it could easily become the Germany of the Middle East. Instead the Iranian people's great talents are being smothered by a bunch of idiotic medieval Mullahs who are sacrificing their national interests to their ideological obsessions.

By the way not a bad idea for you to pay a visit...I am tempted myself to go and take a look..Kish island is the place to go ..no visa required..
Haha, sounds like "...und ewig lockt das Weib..." :laugh:

People seem more happy about their social lives and freedom to wear what they want.:

I start in Kish Island....

in Tehran:

In Qeshm Island (Iran's largest island in Persian Gulf"

In Shiraz:

In Persepolis:

Pls tell that vid with the screen shot, of the woman in hijab and hot pants is just click bait. As that's cringe.

Is there such foreign NGO active inside Iran ?
please point it to me and I myself start a Jihad against it.

to be honest there was no problem at all with 70s clothes either and it was adequately covered , and in 70s they were covering their hair in 2020s they forgo the hijab and also modern looking clothes in favor of something that had traditional vibe to it
iran diaspora network is huge ngo controled and driven from west.

All revolutions are by economic material reasons.

But freedom is a nicer excuse.

Tehran rulers didnt know who to fight food prices increases and they are now enjoying the results.

As they say, if you want to destroy a family, hit the woman first. A woman is not only a wife to a man, she is going to be a mother that raises her children and hence women build the backbone of every society. Women in Islamic teachings are socially more important than men. Their power can change the whole society. And in fact, by creation, women are socially stronger than men.

Western women cannot be called free but easy to abuse. When you pull women out of their houses and families then throw them into the cycle of labor force, you have not only abused them willingly but also you have opened the way for colonizing the whole society. Children raised without undisputed discipline of a mother can be easily colonized and be disciplined by others.
CHINESE, Korean, Russians and Japanese women are very abused as well. 😁

Western womem cannot be called free but easy to abuse. When you pull women out of their houses and families then throw them into the cycle of labor force, you have not only abused them willingly but also you have opened the way for colonizing the whole society. Children raised without undisputed discipline of a mother can be easily colonized and be disciplined by others.
Dude this is what you just said..you mentioned that when "you pull women out of their houses and throw them into the labour force you abuse them and open them up for colonizing the society."
That's exactly what happened to Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese , Singaporean women etc etc. I guess they all got brainwashed by the West to adopt such measures/values. In fact some of these countries the women are even more independent minded and strong willed than even women in the West. I'm sure even some Chinese members here can agree with me that their women are very much independent minded and labour/career minded than anything. Lol As i said, the very things you mentioned are present in many non western countries even more so in some East Asian countries. Would you say their society has been colonised/messed up by the West ? 😁

Talking about women empowermen, LOL that is not started from the West.

Here in Indonesia, particularly in West Sumatra, only daughters that can inherit family land LOL

Islam save many men in West Sumatra and bring justice to our kind ............:cool:

filtered or silenced by parasites
Not really possible but anyway problem is simple. Official Iram acts against USA interests and is punished by all means because of it.
All other actors on field are usefell idoiots for that purpose either aware of it either with delusiom that they fight for something right.

Back
Top Bottom