What's new

Iran after protests...a Changed Iran in videos

So I was talking to some asian americans (probably of the East Asian or SEA american variety) and they say iranians don't consider themselves asian.

Is this true, for the mainland iranians like @Hack-Hook or @Muhammed45 ?
No, we are Martians.

Jokes aside, the phrase 'middle east' supposes Europe is the center of earth which is a colonial term for us, we are people of western Asia.

No, we are Martians.

Jokes aside, the phrase 'middle east' supposes Europe is the center of earth which is a colonial term for us, we are people of western Asia.
Dem asian americans be f*cked in the head then.

too much times in the US.

Dem asian americans be f*cked in the head then.

too much times in the US.
They probably mean that Iranians, Arabs, etc don't use the term "Asian" much even though geographically they are and they wouldn't deny it

They probably mean that Iranians, Arabs, etc don't use the term "Asian" much even though geographically they are and they wouldn't deny it
Is this a westernized asian with western education thing?

Is this a westernized asian with western education thing?
I think even in their home countries they identity primarily with things such as "Persian, Iranian, Arab" more than Asian

Not sure how it is in Pakistan but I think they also do ethnicity/nationality mostly more than Asian

I think even in their home countries they identity primarily with things such as "Persian, Iranian, Arab" more than Asian

Not sure how it is in Pakistan but I think they also do ethnicity/nationality mostly more than Asian
I mean, we have our own flags, but to say we aren't asian, that's a wut.
Maybe need more west and central asian perspectives.

Then again @Muhammed45 already said he considers himself west Asian, so this could be another divide and conquer plot by western countries on asian diaspora.

So I was talking to some asian americans (probably of the East Asian or SEA american variety) and they say iranians don't consider themselves asian.

Is this true, for the mainland iranians like @Hack-Hook or @Muhammed45 ?
When you call somebody Asian or fill form and fill the race as Asian , the first thing that come in mind is East Asian ,
Iranian when asked about race usually if there is White or Caucasian choose that.
to be honest there is a little problem with that , if an Iranian from west of Iran , north west or north or central Iran choose that that is probably correct and no problem with that , but honestly an Iranian from south-east or hormozgan honestly look a lot more similar to someone you find in Pakistan and well if he call himself Caucasian i have problem with that someone form North-East of Iran and Khorasan area probably they look a little like central Asian people

Iran slowly returning to the freedom of dress for women (Dec 2022 , Jan 2023)

There will be whores in every society, how do these skanks represent the people of Iran?
well probably they are not whore or anything . why you think removing headscarf made them whore or prostitute or anything else ?
by the way have you watched the videos ?the image you see at start is really different from the video in all, they are just some girls that don't like scarf and restrictive clothes codes

Back
Top Bottom