What's new

IRAF chief visit to PAF

Are we going to buy stuff from Pakistan?

He is visiting a fighter jet as it seems
I think he was at Pak Aeronautical Complex, Kamra.

Checking out JF,Super Musial (I believe Iran operates them too),C-130 (and Star Safire & Brite Star systems onboard) — along with simulators and perhaps Air Weapons Complex too.

we understand that dawn is a Anti Pakistan type of news paper, so why chosen to be on the table. just an observation.
ShowPicture.aspx
Dawn is the most selling paper in Pak.
Has the biggest circulation.. even I read Dawn.

I think he was at Pak Aeronautical Complex, Kamra.

Checking out JF,Super Musial (I believe Iran operates them too),C-130 (and Star Safire & Brite Star systems onboard) — along with simulators and perhaps Air Weapons Complex too.

Dawn is the most selling paper in Pak.
Has the biggest circulation.. even I read Dawn.

yes, i think i mixed up with Geo...@oscar already corrected me.

yes, i think i mixed up with Geo...@oscar already corrected me.
The issue isnt “mistake” but how we intake information, process it into usable facts and output knowledgeable conclusions.
There is no mistake in learning things.

For e.g
Why do you think the Iranians are engaging us, and why are we accepting it?
We sent our former chief to be MBSs general and just put 5000 regulars into “training” roles.

Is there a deeper connection in trying to engage the Iranian bureaucracy and military?
Is this our attempt to go past their clergy leadership and reach out to the Iranian middle leaders?
Much like the Saudis, their clergy is also highly corrupt and much disliked by many, are we engaging both for securing our borders against India and also to assist the Saudi initiative to contain Iran?

Apki 2 rupy ki soch ko salam. Matlab ksi gher mulki air force ka afsar ae to kuch khareedne he ae warna na ae? Patwari to nhe ho? :P
chalti baat mein hath dalogay to baat 2 paisay ki hi lagay gi. kesi cheez ki samjh nahi aye to pooch laitay hain khud baray nahi bantay.

we understand that dawn is a Anti Pakistan type of news paper, so why chosen to be on the table. just an observation.
ShowPicture.aspx

In Pakistan there is no state controlled media other than ptv . All the big media powerhouse bow to the US embassy for protection and their commercial and political partners for revenue.
English paper in Pakistan is only read by the urban gentry and upper middle class which constitute 10-15% of the population.This is also one of the reasons English News Channels dont survive in Pakistan as they require english content/ads round the clock.Im sure the Iranian counterpart would be thinking he is sitting among military brass reading this paper with anti-militlary material.
That said these newspapers try to balance by keeping pro-state material so they maintain an equilibrium and not become 'friday times'.Yet this is a big fault-line and Pakistan needs a stronger state governed media to represent itself outside its borders which is unfortunately missing.

There was shelling, but as such both sides do it when they suspect firing or smugglers.
Both aren’t too familiar with civilian movements on either side and that onus lies on the FO of both governments. Essentially, both Iran and Pakistan don’t consider each other enemies and so don’t make proactive efforts to monitor their borders or understand the people and terrain on the other side.
Sir, there was shelling not against villages. If you looked at terrain of Mirjaveh city, it has a mountainous nature. The mortar that is being used is an American one, too old with 2500 meter range. It can cross the border and at its worst it can cross 5 to 9 kilometer and in this range, there is no village or civilians. Dawn was lying and making propaganda to provoke both sides. It's a big lie to say that Iran has shelled innocent civilians.

Sir, there was shelling not against villages. If you looked at terrain of Mirjaveh city, it has a mountainous nature. The mortar that is being used is an American one, too old with 2500 meter range. It can cross the border and at its worst it can cross 5 to 9 kilometer and in this range, there is no village or civilians. Dawn was lying and making propaganda to provoke both sides. It's a big lie to say that Iran has shelled innocent civilians.
That is just reporting; but there are innocent civillians caught in the fire but never targeted like India does. As I mentioned before: Iran and Pakistan Dont really monitor each other’s borders nor do they have developed mechanisms to prevent misunderstandings.

if only they could find a suitable, multirole, inexpensive, modern with a capability of different weapons integration and sanction proof jet...cough cough JF cough JF17 cough...

F-5 cough cough domestic saeghe

F-5 is more than enough until our next heavy fighter project

I thought Dawn is anti Iran with its provocative and false reports about shelling Pak civilians by Iran. Dawn is BS-er of our century. I thought that is being funded either by Saudi or Israel.
LOL Dawn was never anti irani and iranian ambassador gave dawn news 2 times interview.

LOL Dawn was never anti irani and iranian ambassador gave dawn news 2 times interview.
As it seems dawn is just being emotional. Pakistanis says it is anti Pakistan, I say anti Iran :rofl:

Responsibility is something that gives credit to a media and lack of it destroys credibility of that media and dawn lacks it. I remember it's image from a Pakistani woman holding a unexploded mortar in her hands, claiming that Iran had done it. Within report, there was shamelessly said that one mortar was fired and killed a Pakistani citizen, emphasized on one as the number of fired mortars. Can you find the paradox?

ShowPicture.aspx
Why do you say it is anti Pakistan? It has a liberal point which does not equate to be anti national. Learn to live with diversity. Everyone has a role to play

As it seems dawn is just being emotional. Pakistanis says it is anti Pakistan, I say anti Iran :rofl:

Responsibility is something that gives credit to a media and lack of it destroys credibility of that media and dawn lacks it. I remember it's image from a Pakistani woman holding a unexploded mortar in her hands, claiming that Iran had done it. Within report, there was shamelessly said that one mortar was fired and killed a Pakistani citizen, emphasized on one as the number of fired mortars. Can you find the paradox?

Generally speaking as a publication it is reputable and good quality on all affairs, its sort of like a Pakistani BBC. Their opinion pieces and analysis however, are 50/50, as many of them have proven to be sensationalist and clickbaity.

Reporting wise, its always been reliable as far as im aware.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom