What's new

Investing in redesigning K-8 wing to earn more

That will require a lots of aerodynamic and wind tunnel test to validate new design.

Sure, if we have the resources. We dont have the money nor the manpower. We are stretched beyond our limits. Lack of hard work didnt fail us, it was the inadequecy of our political leaders. We dont have the money for everything. Pay taxes increase country's revenue then all you wish for will come true slow and steady.

China is a huge country with huge resources not bounded by religion. For us the maulvis were against english education in the 1800's. Then against english medium, then against "secular" education. And now against education altogether. Then comes the issue of patriotism which is absent in Pakistanis who care more for Muslim ummah when the same ummah doesnt give 2 shits about us.

Kahan kahan ki batein.
Pakistan Care about Ummah Kill thousand Afghan Muslim just to fill pocket. Saudi Always Funded Pakistan and Im shure if Saudi ever need our help Pakistan will take U-turn as we have taken U-turn on Afghan policy on Kashmer Policy. In Somalia we have been killing Muslims under UN flag. Don't touch this point because if I love my Country same as I love Ummah of Muhammad saww.

Pakistan Care about Ummah Kill thousand Afghan Muslim just to fill pocket. Saudi Always Funded Pakistan and Im shure if Saudi ever need our help Pakistan will take U-turn as we have taken U-turn on Afghan policy on Kashmer Policy. In Somalia we have been killing Muslims under UN flag. Don't touch this point because if I love my Country same as I love Ummah of Muhammad saww.

If Muslims kill helpless non Muslims then we are liable to punish such "ummah". The Somalis have been killing each other for so long where does Islam come? Werent they Muslims then or did they become Muslims when we stood for the right, regardless of the religion? Sudan lost part of it because of rampant killins by Muslims of the southern Sudan christians. Now they lost their own part of country, just like us. These saudis you love are the ones that will and have always treated us as their property. Pata nahin kaunsi ummat k pulao pakaye hue hain.

These Afghanis are the worst, they started killing each other the minute Soviets left. Sure we are not thaikedars of Afghanistan, they decided to hide Bin Laden, they suffered a million plus casualties. Not our headache, we still support Afghanis not the TTPs. Do you even read the news or just parrot Maulvis, same are the ones that say Polio drops are Haram.

Btw you need to re engineer a plane, tunnel test it. A hundred other issues than screwing a new wing onto the plane. Think before you speak.

If Muslims kill helpless non Muslims then we are liable to punish such "ummah". The Somalis have been killing each other for so long where does Islam come? Werent they Muslims then or did they become Muslims when we stood for the right, regardless of the religion? Sudan lost part of it because of rampant killins by Muslims of the southern Sudan christians. Now they lost their own part of country, just like us. These saudis you love are the ones that will and have always treated us as their property. Pata nahin kaunsi ummat k pulao pakaye hue hain.

These Afghanis are the worst, they started killing each other the minute Soviets left. Sure we are not thaikedars of Afghanistan, they decided to hide Bin Laden, they suffered a million plus casualties. Not our headache, we still support Afghanis not the TTPs. Do you even read the news or just parrot Maulvis, same are the ones that say Polio drops are Haram.

Btw you need to re engineer a plane, tunnel test it. A hundred other issues than screwing a new wing onto the plane. Think before you speak.
See it first.

tk8_vl.jpg

karakorum-8.jpg

This can become a modern day fighter for some African Countries.

The point of modifying wings means adding weight as you are suggesting larger wing, Now lets see the basic effect it wlll have.

1. It will increase the weight of the aircraft thus requiring greater thrust and more fuel.
2. More Fuel will further increase the weigh of the aircraft.
3. The flight characteristic will completely change and plane flight envelope will need to be re-evaluated
4. Newer Engine with higher thrust will have to be added to get any benefit.
5. What objective are we looking at by changing the wing design?

If you are going to go through all the pain just simply design the aircraft ground up, or copy the L-15.

End benefit does not justify such huge change. yes adding winglet, tweaking the engine, reinforcing the frame etc can be done

A modern day fighter by just changing wings?

Not Only Wing, There are many things to add and redesign in this aircraft for African countries.
The point of modifying wings means adding weight as you are suggesting larger wing, Now lets see the basic effect it wlll have.

1. It will increase the weight of the aircraft thus requiring greater thrust and more fuel.
2. More Fuel will further increase the weigh of the aircraft.
3. The flight characteristic will completely change and plane flight envelope will need to be re-evaluated
4. Newer Engine with higher thrust will have to be added to get any benefit.
5. What objective are we looking at by changing the wing design?

If you are going to go through all the pain just simply design the aircraft ground up, or copy the L-15.

End benefit does not justify such huge change. yes adding winglet, tweaking the engine, reinforcing the frame etc can be done

Thanks for taking part: Dear I want PAC to design it for poor African countries.
a single engine low cost low weight fighter jet.

It is already as cheap as it can get, for the poorer countries they can go the super Tucano route.

Not Only Wing, There are many things to add and redesign in this aircraft for African countries.

Thanks for taking part: Dear I want PAC to design it for poor African countries.
a single engine low cost low weight fighter jet.

This was a good idea in 2013. I'm not sure if redesigning the wings was a great idea, but modifying the K-8 for a ground attack role was a good idea. Heck i'm sure I dicussed the same idea with members of the old PDF back in 2003!

Today the idea is redundant.

If countries want an affordable fighter jet - we are pitching JF-17.

If countries want aircraft for ground attack capabilities only, then drones are the go-to answer nowadays.

This was a good idea in 2013. I'm not sure if redesigning the wings was a great idea, but modifying the K-8 for a ground attack role was a good idea. Heck i'm sure I dicussed the same idea with members of the old PDF back in 2003!

Today the idea is redundant.

If countries want an affordable fighter jet - we are pitching JF-17.

If countries want aircraft for ground attack capabilities only, then drones are the go-to answer nowadays.

Still for some poor African Countries K8 is best option.

K-8s to African countries, including Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Sudan, Ghana, Egypt, and Namibia. In fact, most exports of the low-cost aircraft have been to Africa.

The K-8 was designed in China by the China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation, but the primary contractor is the Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation. It is also produced by Pakistan’s Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute’s Arms Transfers database, Angola received two K-8s in 2019 after they were ordered in 2018. Angola also received two MA60 transport aircraft last year.

Our Department of planning is like below mention poetry.

(Hamesha der kar detā huuñ maiñ har kaam karne meñ
Zarūrī baat kahnī ho koī Wada nibhānā ho
Haqiqat aur thi kuchh usko ja ke ye batana ho
Hamesha der kar deta hun main har kaam karne mein)
jl-9 wiki.jpg

K-8s to African countries, including Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Sudan, Ghana, Egypt, and Namibia. In fact, most exports of the low-cost aircraft have been to Africa.

The K-8 was designed in China by the China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation, but the primary contractor is the Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation. It is also produced by Pakistan’s Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute’s Arms Transfers database, Angola received two K-8s in 2019 after they were ordered in 2018. Angola also received two MA60 transport aircraft last year.

View attachment 789826

Eygpt is not a poor country. They've bought Rafale and SU-35. They also operate one of the worlds largest F-16 fleets.

View attachment 789826
If they want cheap low cost modern fighter , This FTC-2000G Supersonic fits them.

Back
Top Bottom