Investing in redesigning K-8 wing to earn more

Khaqan Humayun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
yak130_5.jpg

eaddccf0-1f6c-414b-9eff-3e11df2957a4.Large.jpg

800px-Air_Force_of_Zimbabwe_K-8_Karakorum.jpg

If give a V-shape to K8 wings it will become more faster and good for coastguard
Never underestimate even a single thing in defense Some time Ordinary things do extraordinary jobs and our engineer are able to modify this little jet and we can export it to Uganda, Gibote, and many other African countries.

2_DV1213154.jpg

JiaoLian-8+%2528JL-8%2529+K-8+Karakorum+Light+Attack+Jet+Trainer+Aircraft+rocket+gun+pod+Hongdu+Aviation+Industry+Corporation+%2528HAIC%2529+of+China+Aeronautical+Complex+%2528PAC%2529++Pakistan+Air+Force+%2528PAF%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Ai+%25282%2529.jpg

images
this wings can be modify easily to give a fighter look and to make it capable to carry more weapons Bangladesh Srilanka and other will like it as a day fighter or Coastguard jet.

@Khaqan Humayun, it would need a complete redesign and more stronger airframe, besides Chinese have L-15 and JL-9 both can act as light fighter besides Advance Trainers. The investment is never little.

JL-9_3view.jpg

I think we are better off with a attack Gun Ship , the plane is decent for infantry and ground missions and training which is true. Egypt uses the platform as a fighter jet. Pakistan uses it more for training

For Pakistan, the attack gun ship offers substantially more

I think K8 is nice for advanced training but making it more sounds a bridge to far. Thrust, fuel, weapon load, avionics are a few area's that need big improvements. And does Pakistan need that?

It is not only my opinion my Chacha he was in PAF as engineer when F7pg and before that Marraj were modify still his thoughts and work is remarkable he went to Royal Air Force UK too now PAF not Taking care of Ex-engineer so I forward his thoughts on this forum Talib Hussain Awan is Ex-engineer of PAF and has modify may aircraft in PAF.

Mama bas kar!
Agr Dunya ma Hat pa Hat rakh k bhatny sa Taraqi hote to aap yaqenan Superpower hoty. agr AK47 bnaty wqt Mikhail Kalashnikov yahe sochta k itne chote gun kya kam ayge to aaj Dunya ma koye B usy nahe janta.

If today China stop reverse engineering or stop copying other then what will happen?
Study each and every thing L15 is Study if Chines was thinking why should we make it when we have big jets so they were not be able to Chapter African market.

Last edited:
Minor modification and redesigning the wing are two different things. Aerodynamics & the flight envelope are a combination of wings design, shape of the fuselage & the tail. Alteration of either of these would involve research & testing in the wind tunnel. Addition of extra hard points may also involve reinforcing the structure, thus making the aircraft heavier and could also require more powerful engines.

Remember K8 first flew in 1990. All of the above is technically feasible but one has to weight the economics of improving a 20 year old design versus a brand new aircraft altogether.

Last edited:
It is not only my opinion my Chacha he was in PAF as engineer when F7pg and before that Marraj were modify still his thoughts and work is remarkable he went to Royal Air Force UK too now PAF not Taking care of Ex-engineer so I forward his thoughts on this forum Talib Hussain Awan is Ex-engineer of PAF and has modify may aircraft in PAF.

Agr Dunya ma Hat pa Hat rakh k bhatny sa Taraqi hote to aap yaqenan Superpower hoty. agr AK47 bnaty wqt Mikhail Kalashnikov yahe sochta k itne chote gun kya kam ayge to aaj Dunya ma koye B usy nahe janta.

If today China stop reverse engineering or stop copying other then what will happen?
Study each and every thing L15 is Study if Chines was thinking why should we make it when we have big jets so they were not be able to Chapter African market.

Sure, if we have the resources. We dont have the money nor the manpower. We are stretched beyond our limits. Lack of hard work didnt fail us, it was the inadequecy of our political leaders. We dont have the money for everything. Pay taxes increase country's revenue then all you wish for will come true slow and steady.

China is a huge country with huge resources not bounded by religion. For us the maulvis were against english education in the 1800's. Then against english medium, then against "secular" education. And now against education altogether. Then comes the issue of patriotism which is absent in Pakistanis who care more for Muslim ummah when the same ummah doesnt give 2 shits about us.

Kahan kahan ki batein.

Back
Top Bottom