What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
they too much meat perhaps,i knw u guys also eat meat but u guys eat a whole lot of things along with meat,even if u eat it at every meal.

It's not meat. It smells like fish or dog or a combination of both.

It's okay white people say Pakistani and Indian people smell funny too. But I think it's Indians more because they always light Incense sticks when they do pujja.

arey that smell is awesome man,once my french ex told me my mouth smelt of some spice and she liked it.I made her try many spices chilli,cardamom,haldi etc but she said none of it.

then i figured it was heeng/kaayam,which is a great smell.

Incense sticks r awesome man,anyday better than badly digested frozen meat.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

It's okay white people say Pakistani and Indian people smell funny too. But I think it's Indians more because they always light Incense sticks when they do pujja.

That smell they say is one of garam masala,not incense sticks.

Thats true for all pakistani/north indian men.

I don't mind smell of incense, but some of them give me a headache.

We need Guru dutt in this thread.

I gotta say it, I like American girls - because when they like you - they express it, are not coy like from other countries, it is refreshing.

I am going out of PDF for a while, i can't breath in smoke and bear smell of burn :enjoy:
Hey! Hey! Get some Mask bro!...why U worried so much there are alwayz solutions of any kinda problem.....:smokin:

I gotta say it, I like American girls - because when they like you - they express it, are not coy like from other countries, it is refreshing.
so i have a chance but first i have to be there

When did U meet an American girl last time and expressed ureself to her???.....:azn:

so i have a chance but first i have to be there

American girls are superficial. When they see the bigger better deal, they make the switch as unsmoothly, and quickly as they can.

American girls are superficial. When they see the bigger better deal, they make the switch as unsmoothly, and quickly as they can.
nahi fir to koi chance nahi rha..tell yaar kaun si foreign country girl theek rahegi mere liya bhai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom