What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
conclusion failed attempt of chest thumping[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]!!!!

You went to all this trouble in a failed effort to deny the subject :lol:......whatever else the effects of the article may have on certain members psyche, no doubt it has left many with inflammable back sides.:flame:....why else would they be so desperate to deny and salvage something for their tiny egos. BTW, the d marriage chick is getting googlies from Shane Warne these days. :rofl:

International women gaga over Pakistani men...

This is where I stopped reading this thread.

The verbiage is amazing, ' International' women !!

heh heh... Be thankful they didnt use "Phoren Maal"

So in Pakistan you guys flaunt your tool in front of ladies to get married? Sounds pretty exotic tribal custom to me! :lol:

No dude, there is nothing in the article about in house marriages.....however the practice seems to be exercised when playing away.... keeps the hosts happy. :D

No dude, there is nothing in the article about in house marriages.....however the practice seems to be exercised when playing away.... keeps the hosts happy. :D

The way Pakistanis can go to keep the host happy(hint: Shoaib Malik, Ghar Jamai!), one may assume the thing between their two legs doesn't suffice, or do they have the same thing between their ears as well? ;)

Seems the pea brained pakistanis can't understand that anyone can assume any identity in blogspot. After all only pakistanis can come up with fake wikileaks! :lol:

See you are not with the Joneses....then again no surprise there.....the article actually appeared in TOI....and as a wake up call to the Indians....some member even posted the link.

but every one one give s*** to pakistanis even we:laugh::laugh:

do u know what people think about pakistan and pakistanis in d world!!

just google!!!:lol::lol:

p.s:o my god it is too hilarious, i can't even post:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are abusing Pakistan while being given privilege to be on a Pakistani forum....but then I guess it's habitual for your kind to pi** in the same pond you drink from.

See you are not with the Joneses....then again no surprise there.....the article actually appeared in TOI....and as a wake up call to the Indians....some member even posted the link.

now TOI became serious for u guys!!!:rofl: just on posting some pakistani chest thumping content!!!

hypocrites at best!!!!

why don't u people consider 2 cents of Hasan nissar seriously!!!

ye halat aaj pakistan ki naa hoti!!!:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jealous Indians.

Face the reality and stop dreaming about hot chixx.
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Sir, i know why you have posted this news here (to make fun of indians)

But it is better if we accept the reality, i heard this news a long time ago first i also laughed but then i thought why this is so?

One of my cousin is doctor i told him about this news and he told me there is nothing to laugh about it he told me.

"Your body parts are according to your height (in very rear cases they are not but generally there are according to your height) if you are tall then you will have long arms also, indians have an average height of 5.5 feet, pakistanis 5.7 feet and americans 5.10 feet, indians do not have small penis they are ok according to their height, but to make fun of indians BBC wrote only about their penis but not about their height".

This is their way to spread propaganda "information out of context".

You are abusing Pakistan while being given privilege to be on a Pakistani forum....but then I guess it's habitual for your kind to pi** in the same pond you drink from.

OMG saint Windjammer!!!

its not just me, even Hasan nissar saying this!!!

im 5'10 fair looking and slim am I a Pakistani now? :lol: oh i forgot to add my feet are size 10 :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom