What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buhahahahah ...wtf is this ****..

Man best case of Auto Fellatio if ive ever seen one:rofl:

I don't know if you have personally had a bad experience, but I'm sure you'll find someone that is not sleazy.

Trust me. Most S. Asian men have that mentality. Bangladeshis, Indians, Pakistanis etc. Women should be treated as with care, I hate how men especially from the subcontinent use them as trophies.

this thread is idiotic, just because kareena says wasim akram is beautiful doesn't makes all pakistanis beautiful.....When Irfan khan (an indian actor) was shooting a movie with angeline jolie, there were reports of both having an affair, but that doesn't make all indians beautiful.......the problem is pakistanis constantly need something to constantly feed their false ego......

I found this article/blog to be funny and lighthearted, but it's funny to see Indians getting so jealous and insecure.

Lol, are the Pakistanis bragging about how good they look again?

Hint: If you were good looking, you wouldn't be telling everyone about it.

this thread is idiotic, just because kareena says wasim akram is beautiful doesn't makes all pakistanis beautiful.....When Irfan khan (an indian actor) was shooting a movie with angeline jolie, there were reports of both having an affair, but that doesn't make all indians beautiful.......the problem is pakistanis constantly need something to constantly feed their false ego......

The truth is most Indians come on PDF to ideally read about BOMBS going off in Pakistan, but when reading anything positive about that country.....their own BUMS tend to go up in fire. !! Period.

I found this article/blog to be funny and lighthearted, but it's funny to see Indians getting so jealous and insecure.
Jal gyi...khus ho kya Raz Bhai :P
Bhaiyo ki jalate ho fir khush ho jaate ho...bad bad

I'm sure Indian Punjabis are good-looking people too, as it is the same region as Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom