What's new

Interesting Video of Chinese Students learning Bengali

How can he be not separatist? What is the differences between Kabiraaz's independent Bengal and Sarat Chandra Bose's independent Bengal ? Anyway I meant Shyama Prasad's ideology which is I guess at present Championed by BJP right now. And they won't come to power in Bengal ever.

View attachment 346263

As I said earlier, only a few bought the idea of Suhrawarthy for a brief period of time, Sarat Chandra Bose, who is better known for being Netaji's brother, was very much a part of Netaji's campaign for full independence of India, none of them campaigned for only Bengal. Only when Netaji was missing/dead and the nation was getting divided on the basis of pure religious hatred, a few people like Sarat Bose and KS Roy thought that a secular united Bengal on leftist principles can save the people from getting divided on religious lines. It is also a fact the they got little support from within (west) Bengal, and they dropped that idea due to lack of support from all corners. They didn't run any separatist movement, nor they thought they were not Indians, it's just that they were unhappy about the partition of the country on Hindu-Muslim line. I really suspect Suhrawarthy's agenda behind such an idea though.

As I said earlier, only a few bought the idea of Suhrawarthy for a brief period of time, Sarat Chandra Bose, who is better known for being Netaji's brother, was very much a part of Netaji's campaign for full independence of India, none of them campaigned for only Bengal. Only when Netaji was missing/dead and the nation was getting divided on the basis of pure religious hatred, a few people like Sarat Bose and KS Roy thought that a secular united Bengal on leftist principles can save the people from getting divided on religious lines. It is also a fact the they got little support from within (west) Bengal, and they dropped that idea due to lack of support from all corners. They didn't run any separatist movement, nor they thought they were not Indians, it's just that they were unhappy about the partition of the country on Hindu-Muslim line. I really suspect Suhrawarthy's agenda behind such an idea though.

Thank the stars that civilised portion of Bengal remained with India.

3 million killed because of the stupidity of the eastern barbarians (according to them) and they still cling on to united bengal with their limited IQ and attempt to mimic genuine Bengali culture after choosing and making that bed to sleep in (of religious based partition) to begin with. Disgusting creatures.

Thank the stars that civilised portion of Bengal remained with India.

3 million killed because of the stupidity of the eastern barbarians (according to them) and they still cling on to united bengal with their limited IQ and attempt to mimic genuine Bengali culture after choosing and making that bed to sleep in (of religious based partition) to begin with. Disgusting creatures.

Ah Cute. A south Indian is trying to comment about sophisticated Bengali culture. Cute Indeed.

Well As a fellow Bangali, I find you very intransigent (The BJP voter tag is a giveaway though, TMC voters are quite easier to interact) All I can say please read more books written by secular writers on our shared history. This worked for me (Al zakir still trying to find out what happened to me). Soon I will go through Kolkata based books as well. I believe This will work for you too. And the unfinished memoir of Sheikh Mujib is a must for every Bangali. Till then this tautological discussion won't end. :)

Last edited:
Ah Cute. A south Indian is trying to comment about sophisticated Bengali culture. Cute Indeed.

What would savages that abandoned their own culture know about sophistication?

The difference between sophistication and non-sophistication is clearly illustrated by LDC-desh science output each year....ranking lower than countries way smaller and way poorer than it. It must be something inherent in your lot to perform so badly.

Thus you are slaves meant to be used and abused by everyone else. That is the sum total of your "country" and will remain so. You made your bed, go sleep in it. No one is ever going to accept that bed compares to theirs given the blood and filth on it....and general shabiness and squalor.

So whatever dreams you have about while sleeping in such a bed...about who you are and what culture you claim is a large joke. You are not Bengali culture people, you are disgusting wannabes. It stems from your choice to adopt a religion not from your vicinity, you general poor intellectual genetics and your decision to enforce such politically. All 3 are actually related, you could not think intelligently but acted on raw emotion. The real thinkers and genuine cultural custodians are glad that you did so.....and let the disparities and one-way adulation complex show themselves.

What would savages that abandoned their own culture know about sophistication?

The difference between sophistication and non-sophistication is clearly illustrated by LDC-desh science output each year....ranking lower than countries way smaller and way poorer than it. It must be something inherent in your lot to perform so badly.

Thus you are slaves meant to be used and abused by everyone else. That is the sum total of your "country" and will remain so. You made your bed, go sleep in it. No one is ever going to accept that bed compares to theirs given the blood and filth on it....and general shabiness and squalor.

So whatever dreams you have about while sleeping in such a bed...about who you are and what culture you claim is a large joke. You are not Bengali culture people, you are disgusting wannabes. It stems from your choice to adopt a religion not from your vicinity, you general poor intellectual genetics and your decision to enforce such politically. All 3 are actually related, you could not think intelligently but acted on raw emotion. The real thinkers and genuine cultural custodians are glad that you did so.....and let the disparities and one-way adulation complex show themselves.

And You just went back to round 1. Bengali culture isn't a hindu culture. It was developed by both Muslims and Hindus. I have no interest to discuss with a south Indian about our Bengali culture. At least Rain main doesn't need to Google when I talk about Pramath Chowdury or Michael Modhushudan. So just leave it right there.

And You just went back to round 1. Bengali culture isn't a hindu culture. It was developed by both Muslims and Hindus. I have no interest to discuss with a south Indian about our Bengali culture. At least Rain main doesn't need to Google when I talk about Pramath Chowdury or Michael Modhushudan. So just leave it right there.

Why would I need to google anything about every random person that pops into your head? The only Bengali things known by people outside immediate region are all strictly Bengali Hindu cultural things and people like Tagore.....or at most hindu-mimics like Nazrul.

The muslim stuff, people prefer the originals in the desert it originated from, not weakling adopters and civil war indulgers with massive identity crisis and inferiority complex.

Leave proper cultural synthesis in muslim majority countries to ones that have smarter, succesful people like Indonesia. BD just gets polarised (as seen in this forum) and controlled....it stems from what you are inherently (slaves, many living in denial about it). Thats why no one really knows about BD and also why your intellectual output is diminished greatly (since the more intellectual and cultural part of Bengal is part of India) and also why history has panned out the way it has.

Well As a fellow Bangali, I find you very intransigent (The BJP voter tag is a giveaway though, TMC voters are quite easier to interact) All I can say please read more books written by secular writers on our shared history. This worked for me (Al zakir still trying to find out what happened to me). Soon I will go through Kolkata based books as well. I believe This will work for you too. And the unfinished memoir of Sheikh Mujib is a must for every Bangali. Till then this tautological discussion won't end. :)

I am just clearing your misconception that there could be any desire among the Bengalis to have their own separate country, or united Bengal as a separate country, on linguistic line. The part of Bangladesh also separated and created a separate country on religious line. There was no significant movement in Bengal to create a separate Bengali nation, we considered ourselves part of India back then also.

Back
Top Bottom