What's new

Journalist Jameel Farooqi may be exterminated in the next few days

that video is pretty open. but yeah that thing about consitution and what law are you obeying. i would be like have you lived ever in pk. could this video be b4 he was picked up. he refers to arshad sharif, in the present tense or without saying shaheed. just doing some low level forensics.

that video is pretty open. but yeah that thing about consitution and what law are you obeying. i would be like have you lived ever in pk. could this video be b4 he was picked up. he refers to arshad sharif, in the present tense or without saying shaheed. just doing some low level forensics.

I was under the impression it was new, but let’s hope it’s old. I don’t want to see the kid getting killed.

They already picked up and tortured this kid. After what he said in this video, I’m afraid he won’t be around for much longer.
They will put a contract out on him for Rps 500, it's mafia culture at the moment and who shoots first wins. If they couldn't find the killers of General Zia or Benazir Bhutto or the tens of thousands murdered in cold blood what chance does he or any person have?

They already picked up and tortured this kid. After what he said in this video, I’m afraid he won’t be around for much longer.
It's been happening for years what's new??

Roa Anwar the local hitman has killed 100s and he is enjoying in Dubai 🍷🍻

Army isn't even pretending to be fair..or free when it comes to KP, Balochistan or mahjirs in Karachi

Sectarianism is result of this

I can get to him - but short of something specific will be difficult to get him out. Please note some of these guys are not financially independent where they can just get up and leave. They have families to feed, they have jobs. People dont realize how difficult it is for these men, and what they are willing to sacrifice.

Look I'll be the first to say the 80% of our media is crap. But sometimes we need to tolerate the 80% in order to save the 20%.
If you know of something specific in terms of threat, let me know and we'll handle it. Also I think there is too much heat so likelihood of another attack is low. Only part I am concerned about is foreign agencies doing a few hits in order to create more heat in the entire system. That certainly is a possibility, also something we cannot overlook with respect to AS.

Having said that I listened to his video. Reminds me of "aa bail, mujhe maar"
Guy needs to calm down a bit. Either he is a revolutionary or a media person. He needs to decide, because how he gets dealt with will be very different between the two. And once he has decided on which path he is taking then he needs to be prepared for any eventuality.
As far as I remember (there is a chance of me going wrong here) this is an old video form the period before he was picked up and was physical and mentally tortured by the Official Law & Constitution violating Institution of Pakistan.

Dude, whatever patriotism the youth had for Pakistan has fast been evaporated in the past 6 months or so. Hope this reverses, but holy sh!t the f*ck up establishment has done.
Only the "VERSION of Patriotism" is getting changed not the feeling for the country & and the for the Nation.

Enough of this officially approved "Khaki Patriotism"

Some people in army may be bad, but not the institution. Lets not target the whole institute and pin point the real gangsters within army and intelligence agencies.

Are we sure that its army or intelligence agencies behind all that? I mean someone else may also be behind these calls.
RAW ki saaajish?

Some people in army may be bad, but not the institution. Lets not target the whole institute and pin point the real gangsters within army and intelligence agencies.
Good idea. Since you gave the great idea, you can start by giving a list of the bad people in the institution so we don't accidentally target the good people. Since at the moment, we have no way of differentiating between the good and the bad people in the institution. All we are seeing ATM is the bad people going about with their fuckery with impunity while the supposedly good people have gone to Mars for vacation and are nowhere to be found.

RAW ki saaajish?

Good idea. Since you gave the great idea, you can start by giving a list of the bad people in the institution so we don't accidentally target the good people. Since at the moment, we have no way of differentiating between the good and the bad people in the institution. All we are seeing ATM is the bad people going about with their fuckery with impunity while the supposedly good people have gone to Mars for vacation and are nowhere to be found.
If you dont have names, in my humble opinion, then its just baseless accusation nothing more.
So, from now on lets investigate a little more, lets clearly pointout who we are talking about. Lets not drop atomic bomb on everything we suspect.

Last edited:
If you dont have names, in my humble opinion, then its just baseless accusation nothing more.
So, from now on lets investigate a little more, lets clearly pointout who we are talking about. Lets not drop atomic bomb on everything we suspect.
Now Jameel Farooqi will recite this ..
1667396452411.jpeg

Some are the names are pretty well known, like the people in the high command. But, you can't be expected to know all the names like the 2nd tier people in the ISI or MI. Besides, you are asking for trouble as you will be asked to prove the allegations against specific people in court.
And why don't we apply the same yardstick for others? We always criticize the entire police department, entire political parties, entire judiciary and media and that's not wrong in my opinion because the rot runs deep. It's not some, it's most people in these institutions who matter, who are the bad fish.

The people in there who are righteous, should make efforts to distinguish themselves. (That's why IK is a pouplar and considered a class apart. because he isn't okay with the rotten system.) They should try to stop the bad ones. So far, either their are too few of them, or they don't matter, in both cases, they should either resign or sit quietly, rather than cling to their jobs, let the bad ones overtake the institutes and expect our respect and adoration too.

Back
Top Bottom