What's new

Integration of Balochistan into Pakistan

Me? There are enough baloch fighters to fight the pak army lol.
Where's the progress? Baluchistan still remains Pakistani
qTHxOZx.jpg

We never got "Chandar Gupt Moria" as our mentor who could teach us such twisted definition of neighbor.

Anyways best of luck, but remember when you come waving your churi to free Balochistan you will have to get pass Punjab or Sindh first and I will be waiting for you with my AK-47. Do come ok, Balochis are waiting for you.

okay now this is twisted?I explained it so nicely.see only people who are sharing the wall with your house in colony are not neighbor but other members of colony are your neighbors too. if you don't believe me ask your parents they will tell you
No No we will come from Afghanistan side okay?

okay now this is twisted?I explained it so nicely.see only people who are sharing the wall with your house in colony are not neighbor but other members of colony are your neighbors too. if you don't believe me ask your parents they will tell you

Look who is talking about neighbors...............

Hmmm ask your celeb media personality what is his name (that duffer who has made fool of at least Indian PDF members) ahhhhh Sarbajeet Goval? oho hmmmmm han Ajit Groval? Anyways whatever his name is ask him if he can come from Afghanistan now to attack Pakistan, if he really knows anything except for making fool of Indians.

Look who is talking about neighbors...............

Hmmm ask your celeb media personality what is his name (that duffer who has made fool of at least Indian PDF members) ahhhhh Sarbajeet Goval? oho hmmmmm han Ajit Groval? Anyways whatever his name is ask him if he can come from Afghanistan now to attack Pakistan, if he really knows something except for making fool of Indians.

1971 main bhi you were that ignorant and you lost bangladesh,keep this attitude towards India and you will loose one part more.This isn't a joke this will happen.Before 1971 your army ,your leadership was too ignorant towards Bangladeshis and were too sure about east-Pakistan loyalty.choose that path again and you will get that result

1971 main bhi you were that ignorant and you lost bangladesh,keep this attitude towards India and you will loose one part more.This isn't a joke this will happen.Before 1971 your army ,your leadership was too ignorant towards Bangladeshis and were too sure about east-Pakistan loyalty.choose that path again and you will get that result

I appreciate you concern but I regret to tell you it is no more 1971 (lots of things you won't understand so no point in mentioning those). Anyways I wish you do try going one step ahead from supporting funding proxies to actually sending your troops to aid them get freedom and then you will see its not Bangladesh and its not 1971.

I appreciate you concern but I regret to tell you it is no more 1971 (lots of things you won't understand so no point in mentioning those). Anyways I wish you do try going one step ahead from supporting funding proxies to actually sending your troops to aid them get freedom and then you will see its not Bangladesh and its not 1971.

oho you don't know how your army lost the battle in 1971 why would we send our army we can not send our army in Afghanistan, we don't have pact with them.We will keep your army busy on eastern post and then we will fund the baluch people to start a fight soo your army will be confused and Freeeeedddoooommmm. OMG this is dream project

we don't care about their status system first we will have to free them from Pakistan then we will see who is the boss and who are the slaves for now we are more focus on other issues

Maybe you don't know, I am a Baloch. Come to my tribe and we will show you who is the boss!

Here we go again-the thread went down the drain no thanks to the posters from a certain nationality.

No problemo,we have befriended Ghani.He will take care of u.:sniper:Best o luck

Maybe you don't know, I am a Baloch. Come to my tribe and we will show you who is the boss!

oh really ? seriously no could tell after reading your comment.You literally insulted your tribe and tribal women.Good keep it up man truth should prevail

oh really ? seriously no could tell after reading your comment.You literally insulted your tribe and tribal women.Good keep it up man truth should prevail

Just told you the customs. Don't bite more than you can chew!

Back
Top Bottom