What's new

Integration of Balochistan into Pakistan

Who cares about India? It was (division based on Hindu and Muslim majority areas) agreed upon between three parties, the British, the Muslim League, and the Congress. Kashmir was a Muslim majority state hence her people had to decide, a chance which was never given to the people of Kashmir by the occupation forces.

of course we do care about India and we do care about Kashmir and we really do care about Baluchistan as It is our neighbor.

1) Division by religion is not acceptable to India or any country(Except Pakistan) never was never will.

2) Kashmir was princely state like Hyderabad.Kashmir were given an option at time of independence.Its people and its king decided to remain independent but Pakistan sensed that he will join India but he din't join anyone.Then Pakistan attacked Kashmir to make it a part of Pakistan,King sent a message for help to L. Mountbatten.He said that he will save Kashmir from Pakistan if he join India so he joined Indian Union and Pakistani forces were drove back by Indian forces.

3) Now if Pakistan want to be a model state like they want India to be by giving them option now.Then Pakistan should start with its own states like sindh,Baluchistan or others.We are not a democratic state we agree but Pakistan is a should remain like and should give an option to all its people without army fear.

of course we do care about India and we do care about Kashmir and we really do care about Baluchistan as It is our neighbor.

1) Division by religion is not acceptable to India or any country(Except Pakistan) never was never will.

2) Kashmir was princely state like Hyderabad.Kashmir were given an option at time of independence.Its people and its king decided to remain independent but Pakistan sensed that he will join India but he din't join anyone.Then Pakistan attacked Kashmir to make it a part of Pakistan,King sent a message for help to L. Mountbatten.He said that he will save Kashmir from Pakistan if he join India so he joined Indian Union and Pakistani forces were drove back by Indian forces.

3) Now if Pakistan want to be a model state like they want India to be by giving them option now.Then Pakistan should start with its own states like sindh,Baluchistan or others.We are not a democratic state we agree but Pakistan is a should remain like and should give an option to all its people without army fear.
Its people decided to remain independent? You surely are high on the RSS/VHP -brewed religion+ultra-nationlism concoction. It is utter waste of time to get engaged with you in any sort of debate. You are twisting the history just like you do when claiming gravity was discovered by Indians, or airplanes running on donkey urine used to fly in the ancient India.

Pakistan needs to have very clear objectives and principles towards complete integration of Balochistan with Pakistan.

Objectives include.
1. We have to make them feel proud Balochis and proud Pakistanis at the same time.

2. We have to give them everything (at least economically) they could have had in an independent Balochistan while giving them extra incentives, benefits and opportunities to remain in Pakistan so that they willingly decide to remain in Pakistan.

3. We have to systematically study what are the aspirations of common Balochis and see how we can fulfill those aspirations as citizens of Pakistan.

4. We also have to study whether Sardars in Balochistan are a reason that keeps Balochistan backward. How can we make sure that common balchis are economically, socially and politically emancipated from the Sardar system.

5. All steps must be taken towards great education, roads and communication infrastructure. State must work towards very strong economic growth in Balochistan and create related opportunities for common Balochis.

6. We have to study how Balochistan can economically benefit as a transit route for larger trade with Iran.

6. A complete, thorough, systematic and independent study has to be done about mineral wealth of Balochistan and best possible way to benefit from it in the future and must be made sure that all of the wealth is spent on systematic educational, and economic development and uplift of different parts of Balochistan in a way that benefits to common balochis are maximized.

7. A comprehensive plan has to be developed to connect all major balochi cities together and with major cities in other provinces through good roads.

6. We also have to systematically study how we can develop Balochistan's economy and what industries/and other trades can be promoted and competitively sustained in Balochistan. How we can guide Balochis and people from rest of the Pakistan to invest in those industries and trades and how we can develop Baloch human capital towards that goal.

Principles should include.

1. We have to treat Balochis with utmost respect with total regard for Balochi life and property and give them more rights than we even give people in rest of the Pakistan so that they reciprocate our actions and feelings and have a sense of integration with Pakistan.

2. We have to make a body that includes Balochis, people from rest of the Pakistan and technical experts of related fields who decide how to tackle different matters and issues related to law and order and above objectives, while respecting the above first principle of sanctity and respect for every Baloch.

who are "we" here Punjabi or Sindhi. I don't think we are Pakistanis as then that "we" should include baluch but then I am getting confused.You are yourself treating them like different.You are saying like we say we should respect Pakistanis,we love Nepalese,Bhutanese are our brother,Lanka is very important to India

Its people decided to remain independent? You surely are high on the RSS/VHP -brewed religion+ultra-nationlism concoction. It is utter waste of time to get engaged with you in any sort of debate. You are twisting the history just like you do when claiming gravity was discovered by Indians, or airplanes running on donkey urine used to fly in the ancient India.

Political integration of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read it okay and come to me with good argument.and also I put more points in mu last comment put your views on those points too

"Its people decided to remain independent?" this line will never be taught by RSS/VHP brother we read it from internet and from good sources

lolz that after all these year , people need to tell this that ..
i thought that topic is not relevant ...

If you would still have stayed there, you would have known it is not the case now

It is time to understand the situation and act according, instead of closing our ears and shouting that the problem doesn't exist. Don't forget '71.

Whats really happening let us know. We want to know the insight as no media is telling anything about Balochistan since 7 years.

@syedali73, I think hugely more allocation of resources towards balochistan is not an isssue. What is more important that we have to see what are the problems in Balochistan and devise a solid plan to solve those problems. Unless we tackle the problems and issues intelligently with solid planning and good governance, any amount of resources is not going to work. We have to work out plans to study the problems and think what solutions can be adopted and this can be done by intelligent critical reasoning. We might not have to spend much more than we are currently spending.

I want to clarify that by Baluchi I meant all people who live in baluchistan. But we can all be baluchi, sindhi, pakhtun or punjabi while being Pakistani. I am a patriotic Pakistani but that does not mean I am not a Punjabi. But interest of Pakistan are far more supreme for me than interest of any ethnic identity I have.

I don't understand why we always having any doubt regarding the integration of Baluchistan into Pakistan. It is time to give rest to all baseless theories regarding Baluchistan. Baluchistan is part of Pakistan and will remain forever.

It will Insha-Allah.... Please treat Balochistan just like Punjab, Sindh & KPK

we would like to read about freedom of Baluchistan:p:8-):-) in future.....

Hindus should be the last people asking for free Balochistan. In Baloch tribal code, Hindu status is just above the slave! They are prohibited to wear arms and Turbans or make any resemblence to Baloch. In short they are treated equal to women which is very low status in Baloch culture.

It is just information. You are invited to read British and books by Hindu authors of 19th century on Baloch Culture.

Dude what is with you (and few other Indian posters) that hinders clear thoughts and to make some common sense in posts?

How on earth Afghanistan and Balochistan can ever be India's neighbor? What they teach you these days in schools? The other day some Indian poster came up with a map of Pakistan with three oil fields in total...........:what:
I mean come on, being patriot is one thing but any patriotism with lack of any common sense is useless, know why? because it will get your a$$ kicked every time you open your mouth. :agree:

So you have pretty much missed out the Baloch areas...
Yes i have only lived in those parts of Baluchistan ... dont know much about the baloch people there .. where did you lived or visited ??

Dude what is with you (and few other Indian posters) that hinders clear thoughts and to make some common sense in posts?

How on earth Afghanistan and Balochistan can ever be India's neighbor? What they teach you these days in schools? The other day some Indian poster came up with a map of Pakistan with three oil fields in total...........:what:
I mean come on, being patriot is one thing but any patriotism with lack of any common sense is useless, know why? because it will get your a$$ kicked every time you open your mouth. :agree:

dude do you seriously think that only sharing a border make two countries neighbors if you really think like that than I will have to say you will get you a$$ kicked in whole new way so beware of kicks.
do you Pakistanis only consider those people your neighbors who share the walls with you "means jinse deewar touch hai woe padosi hai baakiyo ko eid main mithai nhi bhejte wo neighbors nhi hain kyun?"

Hindus should be the last people asking for free Balochistan. In Baloch tribal code, Hindu status is just above the slave! They are prohibited to wear arms and Turbans or make any resemblence to Baloch. In short they are treated equal to women which is very low status in Baloch culture.

It is just information. You are invited to read British and books by Hindu authors of 19th century on Baloch Culture.

we don't care about their status system first we will have to free them from Pakistan then we will see who is the boss and who are the slaves for now we are more focus on other issues

dude do you seriously think that only sharing a border make two countries neighbors if you really think like that than I will have to say you will get you a$$ kicked in whole new way so beware of kicks.
do you Pakistanis only consider those people your neighbors who share the walls with you "means jinse deewar touch hai woe padosi hai baakiyo ko eid main mithai nhi bhejte wo neighbors nhi hain kyun?"

we don't care about their status system first we will have to free them from Pakistan then we will see who is the boss and who are the slaves for now we are more focus on other issues

We never got "Chandar Gupt Moria" as our mentor who could teach us such twisted definition of neighbor.

Anyways best of luck, but remember when you come waving your churi to free Balochistan you will have to get pass Punjab or Sindh first and I will be waiting for you with my AK-47. Do come ok, Balochis are waiting for you.

Back
Top Bottom