What's new

Instead of talk India should bomb Terror Camps in Pakistan Dr Subramanian Swamy

I did not deny that kashmiris need to be given their rights. What rights are reasonable and to what extend we can compromise is something that needs to be seriously discussed.
In future, when asia looks like europe, am sure we will give them choice(like scots are given now), before that it will only lead to futher bloodshed and multinational game arena there. Afganistan is a good reminder of what happens when big players start playing chess in a sovereign entity that does not have means to stop it.
Basically anything short of Independence should be on the table. That negotiation should not happen because pakistan has capability to fund and destabilize the area. We need to make sure the influence is minimized first.
And supporting independent balochistan is one such way. Its immaterial whether baloch wanted in 47 or in 97. I dont know what percentage of baloch want independence but lets assume 100% of kashmiris want independence and only 0.1 % baloch want independence. Still its imperative for us to support it for now.
Ultimately of course these all will be negotiated and settled.

No you don't have to do it because you claim that Pakistan is funding insurgency but because Kashmiris want it and pardon me but Pakistan believes and would support the stance of Kashmiris so I don't agree with the bloodshed part. But seems you are more concerned about the stance of your state than what the Kashmiris wish for that is a fair chance to voice their opinions and to be granted the rights they have asked for decades. No, India would never agree for a plebiscite and you would always look for the tit for tat exchange no matter how different the two conditions might be from each other and I am talking about today not in 97 or in 47. Its naive to even compare them but I can't make you see it since you obviously don't even have a clue about Balochistan. If you did then you wouldn't be even saying this so no reason contemplating that.

No you don't have to do it because you claim that Pakistan is funding insurgency but because Kashmiris want it and pardon me but Pakistan believes and would support the stance of Kashmiris so I don't agree with the bloodshed part. But seems you are more concerned about the stance of your state than what the Kashmiris wish for that is a fair chance to voice their opinions and to be granted the rights they have asked for decades. No, India would never agree for a plebiscite and you would always look for the tit for tat exchange no matter how different the two conditions might be from each other and I am talking about today not in 97 or either in 47. Its naive to even compare them but I can't make you see it since you obviously don't even have a clue about Balochistan.
I already agreed to everything you said about balochistan, did I assert anything that you oppose. Do you want the percentage of baloch who want independence to be consided 0.0001 % , even then we should support them.
And no I dont want tit-for-tat action, that means revenge. I want it more like a bargaining chip, you dont negotiate with nothing with you, people will laugh at you at negotiation table.
I am not parroting the stance govt of India takes, rather am more concerned about 1 billion people and their well being.
That does not mean a few million kashmiris should sacrifice for sake of 1 billion, they should get to live with as much dignity like rest of us and given as much right.
To what extent we can compromise so that lives of 1 billion people does not become hell, is something I would take into equation.
I agree kashmir is disputed, hence they are not same as any ordinary Indian, and what extra bits they should get (like say autonomy) is something we need to sit and discuss.

The irony is, kashmiris demand autonomy but never get it, but states like gujrat, maharastra, tamilnadu, punjab, west bengal are semi autonomus (their CMs got more real power than our PM)

I already agreed to everything you said about balochistan, did I assert anything that you oppose. Do you want the percentage of baloch who want independence to be consided 0.0001 % , even then we should support them.
And no I dont want tit-for-tat action, that means revenge. I want it more like a bargaining chip, you dont negotiate with nothing with you, people will laugh at you at negotiation table.
I am not parroting the stance govt of India takes, rather am more concerned about 1 billion people and their well being.
That does not mean a few million kashmiris should sacrifice for sake of 1 billion, they should get to live with as much dignity like rest of us and given as much right.
To what extent we can compromise so that lives of 1 billion people does not become hell, is something I would take into equation.
I agree kashmir is disputed, hence they are not same as any ordinary Indian, and what extra bits they should get (like say autonomy) is something we need to sit and discuss.

You don't have to fund Baloch insurgents to get something with you to the negotiation table and neither should we support anybody as long as we know India would agree for a fair plebiscite(which according to me it never would but let it pass). You already know both these countries aren't in a state where they can trigger a war and I am sure neither of the two would want such a scenario.

You don't have to fund Baloch insurgents to get something with you to the negotiation table and neither should we support anybody as long as we know India would agree for a fair plebiscite(which according to me it never would but let it pass). You already know both these countries aren't in a state where they can trigger a war and I am sure neither of the two would want such a scenario.
I agree with everything you said how it should be, sadly thats not the situation. :)
BTW dont you think (from a moral standpoint) that baloch should get to choose whether they should remain in union, just because its not disputed territory does not invalidate the demand.:offpost:

I agree with everything you said how it should be, sadly thats not the situation. :)
BTW dont you think (from a moral standpoint) that baloch should get to choose whether they should remain in union, just because its not disputed territory does not invalidate the demand.:offpost:

No, because they chose Pakistan and why would they want autonomy when they are fiercly patriotic and in favour of Pakistan?? If Kashmiris chose India I would have no issues with that. We aren't dealing with hypothetical situations but with reality.

Whoever this man is he should get the first appointment he can and visit a psychiatrist before its too late. Doesn't surprise me that people can give such irresponsible statements and worse still, as much as their idiocy is clear as the day, it still gets a belligerent support from some of their jingoistic blind followers.

Open your eyes wide and see what is written, he said:
Now if despite this you call him a retard, then my friend you are the one who is supporting and is in love with terrorist and their org.

He can't bomb any Pakistani and people who give such trigger happy statements aren't worthy to be trusted in terms of whom they want to bomb.
Calm down, that's just a political gimmick nothing more than that.

It does however change the narrative and therefore it no longer remains an Indian territory and on the other hand becomes a population thats fighting against a brutal occupation. Thats what the status does. Thats the reason I said it would lead to a completely off topic discussion. No I don't mean you represent anyone from the government we all obviously post our individual perspectives and opinions.

Madamji even the so called "Azad Kashmiris" aren't happy with being occupied by pakistan, they(both part of kashmir) want an independent nation. And neither is the azad kashmir a part of pakistan, OFFICIALLY!

Last edited:
Open your eyes wide and see what is written, he said:
Now if despite this you call him a retard, then my friend you are the one who is supporting and is in love with terrorist and their org.

Calm down, that's just a political gimmick nothing more than that.

Madamji even the so called "Azad Kashmiris" aren't happy with being acquired by pakistan, they(both part of kashmir) want an independent nation.

Open your eyes and read where I said I don't care whom he is talking about. I am not supporting terrorists but you have no right to bomb anyone on our soil.

And I don't agree with it please take this discussion somewhere else since I am not interested in that and I have clearly gone way too off topic with this one. You can add as many of your claims here I have addressed all of them so before addressing me read them.

Open your eyes and read where I said I don't care whom he is talking about. I am not supporting terrorists but you have no right to bomb anyone on our soil.

And I don't agree with it please take this discussion somewhere else since I am not interested in that and I have clearly gone way too off topic with this one.

You said he should visit a psychiatrist just because he said terror camps should be bombed, what else does it conclude? and btw where does jingoism come in between this terror topic??

You said he should visit a psychiatrist just because he said terror camps should be bombed, what else does it conclude?

Not that one. I was referring to your claims regarding Kashmir so first read what I have written and then comment on it. As far as that man is concerned, that was a trigger happy statement no doubt though I agree a political gimmick it might be. And India can't bomb anyone on our soil without having to face retaliation.

Not that one. I was referring to your claims regarding Kashmir so first read what I have written and then comment on it. As far as that man is concerned, that was a trigger happy statement no doubt though I agree a political gimmick it might be. And India can't bomb anyone on our soil without having to face retaliation.
Then you should've probably highlighted it or should've quoted just that one. And about the kashmir topic i said it because you just stated the half part, whereas the other part is also in same situation, so i thought of completing it.

Then you should've probably highlighted it or should've quoted just that one. And about the kashmir topic i said it because you just stated the half part, whereas the other part is also in same situation, so i thought of completing it.

I wasn't having a conversation with you on Kashmir at all neither do I want to so I referred to my previous answers.
On topic, I couldn't have been clearer as far as my opinion is concerned, which I have already stated.

No, because they chose Pakistan and why would they want autonomy when they are fiercly patriotic and in favour of Pakistan?? If Kashmiris chose India I would have no issues with that. We aren't dealing with hypothetical situations but with reality.
and you accuse me of parroting govt position.. :p:
anyway, I dont have as much stamina as you, cant argue anymore. :fie:

I wasn't having a conversation with you on Kashmir at all neither do I want to so I referred to my previous answers.
On topic, I couldn't have been clearer as far as my opinion is concerned, which I have already stated.
lol as if i am dying to talk to you. All i wanted to do was to present the remaining part, which i did. Now please don't bother to quote me again as i don't want to continue this discussion anymore. GoodBye!

Back
Top Bottom