What's new

Instead of talk India should bomb Terror Camps in Pakistan Dr Subramanian Swamy

Why does India needs to do anything when TTP has beheading your soldiers like animals for slaughter? These statements are to garner votes only.

they are our own people, question I ask is what can you do except talks by swami ji

they are our own people, question I ask is what can you do except talks by swami ji

As I said already, we don't need to do anything for at least a decade. Anyways, I believe we have already done enough in 1971, I don't know why do you want more? Maybe you love being humiliated.

Are Dr. Subramanian Swamy MAD????

I am not gonna who is stronger but peaceful and develop life is more better compare to WAR with straggle.

What the **** is this guy on....:hitwall:
gigga-nigga-disapproves-of-this-faggotry-thumb.jpg

Whoever this man is he should get the first appointment he can and visit a psychiatrist before its too late. Doesn't surprise me that people can give such irresponsible statements and worse still, as much as their idiocy is clear as the day, it still gets a belligerent support from some of their jingoistic blind followers.

Whoever this man is he should get the first appointment he can and visit a psychiatrist before its too late. Doesn't surprise me that people can give such irresponsible statements and worse still, as much as their idiocy is clear as the day, it still gets a belligerent support from some of their jingoistic blind followers.
do not worry....
he is extra clever person.....
and many times he speaks like this because he want to sue some corrupt politicians......
because of him many of the scams have now surfaced ..including 2G, CWG and coalgate......
and this is election time so, may be this type of remark....:)

Last edited:
The victims of pakistan sponsored terrorism will support it , ordinary people dont know about consequences of such action.

The victims of pakistan sponsored terrorism will support it , ordinary people dont know about consequences of such action.

Pakistan sponsored terrorism?? You want me to get started on that?? And ordinary people who have such a dead conscience obviously don't care about bombing others its the rest of those ordinary ones that I care about who still have somewhat of a conscience. If I am a victim do I get the right to victimise others as well?? No and surprisingly you are using the same pretext that these good for nothing talibans give.

Pakistan sponsored terrorism?? You want me to get started on that?? And ordinary people who have such a dead conscience obviously don't care about bombing others its the rest of those ordinary ones that I care about who still have somewhat of a conscience. If I am a victim do I get the right to victimise others as well?? No and surprisingly you are using the same pretext that these good for nothing talibans give.
I did not watch the video but the title suggest that he was talking about bombing terror camps (where training is given) not ordinary people.
If he was talking about bombing ordinary people, obviously that makes his supporters revenge seekers, as you seem to imply.

I did not watch the video but the title suggest that he was talking about bombing terror camps (where training is given) not ordinary people.
If he was talking about bombing ordinary people, obviously that makes his supporters revenge seekers, as you seem to imply.

No, It doesn't just make them revenge seekers. It can be one of their many reasons. The fact is if that approach seems so plausible and rational then most of the TTP is using that pretext as well so we should further give them the chance to damage us. If every person starts seeking revenge because of the wrongs committed to them then I am afraid India won't be needing to worry about Pakistan but rather the greatest threat would come from its own citizens considering how many of them feel wronged and want revenge.

he is slowly reaching the level of zaid hamid

No, It doesn't just make them revenge seekers. It can be one of their many reasons. The fact is if that approach seems so plausible and rational then most of the TTP is using that pretext as well so we should further give them the chance to damage us. If every person starts seeking revenge because of the wrongs committed to them then I am afraid India won't be needing to worry about Pakistan but rather the greatest threat would come from its own citizens considering how many of them feel wronged and want revenge.
is he talking about bombing ordinary pakistanis then?

he is slowly reaching the level of zaid hamid
they guy is way smarter than zaid hamid, which is a bigger tragedy, all this education came to zero.

is he talking about bombing ordinary pakistanis then?

He can't bomb any Pakistani and people who give such trigger happy statements aren't worthy to be trusted in terms of whom they want to bomb.

Any minor surgical strikes by India have high chances of escalating into a much messier coventional conflict.....
IMO pakistan shouldn't support non state actors , they will ultimately come back to bite us

Back
Top Bottom