What's new

InshAllah Naya Pakistan released !!

Then change it by you being the first, if u look at the polarization in your society it becomes even more important so that the state of Pakistan stands intact with its social fabric intact. Don't stop believing and don't let this mayusi take over you.
You misunderstood me, friend.
This is a fight. A fight which has to be fought till whatever end, irrespective of the odds not just because the stakes are too high, not just because this is the duty preceding every other but, most importantly, because this is a debt to everything that I have and everything that I am. A debt to my very existence. There is no room for mayusi in this fight. All of this goes for anyone and everyone who was born a Pakistani. And for this very reason, instead of just being swept away in blind emotions, we must make our countrymen realize their ineptness and complacency so that they can add action to hope and finally start fighting. I bark because I still believe. Hopefully, somebody will listen one day.

ps: If you look closely you'll see that Muse says the stuff he said only because he still cares.

Am I the only one that hated listening to the song ? :what:

Its nothing but a jumble up of rhyming words backed by strong vocals & loud music, banking on it being a hit because it involves big names ! :hitwall:

I'd prefer some of our Oldies over this any day of the week & twice on Sunday ! :pakistan:

well you are the only nut in the family I think !

So..what's the message of the lyrics? Haanth utakh kay maang? How is this message different from what we already have? Nothing about being smart or rational or hard working or united, resolute - instead, it's just plain lazy, just pray -- it's a net loss as an inspiring message

insaf ki awaz uthay, zulim ki diwar giray.... (the battle)

Haq, battal per ho chaiya, hath utha k dua mang (pray for success of Haq)

whats wrong?

Protest - that the extent of the message? Really if was so easy, why are we where we are? No must be more real - Tell them the truth, they can handle it and what's better is they are ready for the challenge, set the bar high.

In a post on so called Pakistaniyat, it was posed "what values does Pakistaniyat stand for -- I don't want to argue about personal taste when it comes to songs, but if PTI will use it, what message OUGHT it send, Sloganeering?, isn't it time to on to what the challenge is and what must be done to over come it?

Protest - that the extent of the message? Really if was so easy, why are we where we are? No must be more real - Tell them the truth, they can handle it and what's better is they are ready for the challenge, set the bar high.

In a post on so called Pakistaniyat, it was posed "what values does Pakistaniyat stand for -- I don't want to argue about personal taste when it comes to songs, but if PTI will use it, what message OUGHT it send, Sloganeering?, isn't it time to on to what the challenge is and what must be done to over come it?

you havent followed its making, Salman wanted to use stronger revolutionary language but was suggested to keep it "motivating only"..

If you think you know exactly what the challenge our country is facing, please come to Pakistan and try to convince people your way, wahan england mein bethay kiya ker rahe ho?

Back
Top Bottom