What's new

Insane amount of air activity over Pak

Wait a fucking minute are they offloading all these Afghanis on Islamabad?

It doesn't add up why the US is airlift so many bullshit' ppl and the question I have been asking myself is but to where are they being airlifted to?

Turkey, Pakistan, Egypt, uzbekistan, Indonesia etc etc and other muslim countries should watch closely where these people are going to be offloaded.. Because you insisted to get them out and they should be entirely your responsibility to taking them and just offloading them in some random muslim country airport is unacceptable..

I am also hearing that they have filled up their military base in Qatar with Afghanis but the question is where are they gonna end up these because Qatar won't accept them except on temporary.. Stop airlifting them if you can't or won't take them this could create a major diplomatic outfalls

I doubt it, we made an offer to help diplomatic, military and news people evacuate, many are being offloaded in Pakistan and put on civilian flights.

I doubt it, we made an offer to help diplomatic, military and news people evacuate, many are being offloaded in Pakistan and put on civilian flights.

Are they being passed on to other airports?

Wait a fucking minute are they offloading all these Afghanis on Islamabad?

It doesn't add up why the US is airlift so many bullshit' ppl and the question I have been asking myself is but to where are they being airlifted to?

Turkey, Pakistan, Egypt, uzbekistan, Indonesia, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc etc and other muslim countries should watch closely where these people are going to be offloaded.. Because you insisted on getting them out and they should be entirely your responsibility taking them and just offloading them in some random another country airport is unacceptable..

I am also hearing that they have filled up their military base in Qatar with Afghanis but the question is where are they gonna end up because Qatar won't accept them except on temporary.. Stop airlifting them if you can't or won't take them this could create a major diplomatic outfalls
No US planes are landing in PAK. They are all going straight to QATAR or UAE. That’s why there’s a constant stream of NATO tankers over Pakistan and Afghanistan to keep those things flying. They are just overflying Pakistan. Same with British, French, Spanish and German planes. The only planes landing in Pakistan belong to Turkey and Netherlands as well as one plane from Luxembourg. These are carrying their citizens and not afghans. Their governments officially asked Pakistan for permission which was granted.

All of this is easily traceable using flight radar.

1629444853235.png

RAF C17 heading towards peshawer?

No US planes are landing in PAK. They are all going straight to QATAR or UAE. That’s why there’s a constant stream of NATO tankers over Pakistan and Afghanistan to keep those things flying. They are just overflying Pakistan. Same with British, French, Spanish and German planes. The only planes landing in Pakistan belong to Turkey and Netherlands as well as one plane from Luxembourg. These are carrying their citizens and not afghans. Their governments officially asked Pakistan for permission which was granted.

All of this is easily traceable using flight radar.

No it's not, most of the flights are not activating transponders, you are not seeing all the flights on Flightradar, only those with transponders on, best you get facts right before sowing confusion

I wonder if people will try to climb onto this one too
1629445495425.png

No it's not, most of the flights are not activating transponders, you are not seeing all the flights on Flightradar, only those with transponders on, best you get facts right before sowing confusion
Nope. None of them are landing here, you can see their flight path and decide for yourself. They are simply using the corridor for entry and exit into Afghanistan, even if they have their transponder off (which they only do for a very short period of the flight, and then again only very few of them do it, most of the flights you can track all the way from Qatar to Kabul if you know what you’re doing…).
You can literally guess where the plane went and came from even if they turn off their transponders.

Plus I live right next to the airbase, I’ve been watching the planes myself. Nothing but Turks and Dutch planes so far (and there’s plenty of pictures of all the planes that landed in Pakistan on Twitter, go take a look), apart from that one Luxembourg airforce C-17. Why do you think there’s so many tankers in the air (6 to be exact)? Because they’re using IFR to not have to land anywhere else.

Please get your facts right before calling people out without knowing the whole truth. It’s not rocket science.

Nope. None of them are landing here, you can see their flight path and decide for yourself. They are simply using the corridor for entry and exit into Afghanistan, even if they have their transponder off (which they only do for a very short period of the flight, and then again only very few of them do it, most of the flights you can track all the way from Qatar to Kabul if you know what you’re doing…).
You can literally guess where the plane went and came from even if they turn off their transponders.

Plus I live right next to the airbase, I’ve been watching the planes myself. Nothing but Turks and Dutch planes so far (and there’s plenty of pictures of all the planes that landed in Pakistan on Twitter, go take a look), apart from that one Luxembourg airforce C-17. Why do you think there’s so many tankers in the air (6 to be exact)? Because they’re using IFR to not have to land anywhere else.

Please get your facts right before calling people out without knowing the whole truth. It’s not rocket science.

As I said, some planes will never turn their transponders off, you can bet there about 20 planes on the Kabulk tarmac at anyone time, you will not see all of them on flight radar, especially not Spec Ops and ISR. I lived in Chaklala many years and I can assure you I spent says looking at planes taking off and landing and cannot, with 100% accuracy, tell you how many or what nationality at any time, especially at night. So I call bulls**t on your claims

Back
Top Bottom