What's new

initial test of ssg n in Pakistan navy through SSC

Kindly post the link of the said advert, so I can see the concerned material and guide you accordingly. I checked the site but was unable to find a relevant ad.

Oh and work on your attitude a bit, the Armed Forces require disciplined young men not gabroo jawans looking for fights and before you try to justify your response in light of F.O.X's post keep in mind that:

1. In the Armed Forces, you will be constantly bullshitted by every senior for no reason whatsoever for much of your early career.
2. F.O.X's concern was genuine because the set criteria is and has been that hopefuls for the SSG have to be serving members of one of the armed forces already. There is no scheme for latent entry, unless they just outed one now.
brother i am new on this forum so i can't post links.but u can see the advertisement in the Joinpaknavy website or in 1st june sunday newspaper.

brother i am new on this forum so i can't post links.but u can see the advertisement in the Joinpaknavy website or in 1st june sunday newspaper.

I've seen the link and its for OPs Branch of Marines and SSG-N, that does not mean you will join the SSG-N, it means you will handle office affairs for them.

I've seen the link and its for OPs Branch of Marines and SSG-N, that does not mean you will join the SSG-N, it means you will handle office affairs for them.
so they do not work in field?

Are you talking about the above add[/quote]
yes i am talking about that add

good day!! i would like to ask some questions plz do help me??
i have heard that there was an issue in online registration of form submission it was correct or incorrect waiting for the positive reply thanks

Entrance Test
(Intelligence Test)
English, Physics & Maths
Preliminary Medical
Interview

Note: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify all the above tests

Test/Interview at ISSB Kohat/Gujranwala/Malir/Quetta
Medical Examination at one of the Military Hospitals
Interview by Naval Selection Board
Final selection by Naval Headquarters
kindly tell me if there is a physical alongside initial medical? or is it just a medical checkup and no running push up etc... thanks

Can a t2ice rejected candidate apply for ssg
Twice rejected from ISSB? If yes then no you are not eligible.

Unless things have changed, short service commission and those coming through the regular commission streams have the same options/opportunities to go for the SSG selection (it is pretty much the same across all three services). The problem is that the SS commission at one point has to be regularized if one intends on staying in service beyond the "short service" and that used to be an issue. As members have pointed out above, there is a 2 year service requirement before you become eligible to apply for the selection process.

Also SSGN run their basic commando course on the same lines as the SSG (Army). For the course, the min. requirement for officers is to come in at as Lt (Sub Lt. in the Navy) - automatically assumes you have a couple of years of service if you are at this rank - or Capt. (Lt. in Naval ranking). Basic physical requirements etc. are all documented in the "Course Catalogue" at the PA web page.

Last edited:
Twice rejected from ISSB? If yes then no you are not eligible.

Unless things have changed, short service commission and those coming through the regular commission streams have the same options/opportunities to go for the SSG selection (it is pretty much the same across all three services). The problem is that the SS commission at one point has to be regularized if one intends on staying in service beyond the "short service" and that used to be an issue. As members have pointed out above, there is a 2 year service requirement before you become eligible to apply for the selection process.

Also SSGN run their basic commando course on the same lines as the SSG (Army). For the course, the min. requirement for officers is to come in at as Lt (Sub Lt. in the Navy) - automatically assumes you have a couple of years of service if you are at this rank - or Capt. (Lt. in Naval ranking). Basic physical requirements etc. are all documented in the "Course Catalogue" at the PA web page.
what is the promotion like for ssc ? whats the highest rank one can achieve if they join navy through ssc?

If regularized, the SS commissioned officer can go up as high as any regular commissioned officer. Some OTS (which was also an SSC scheme) officers made it to the General rank (Gen Khalid Mehmood Arif, VCoAS comes to mind among others.) There are quite a few others of the rank of Maj Gen as well.

In the old days the SSC was a scheme used to make up for the shortage of officers in the three services (and specifically in the Army). Over the years, the SSC scheme has been used to bring specialized educational backgrounds into the Services. Give them abbreviated training and then commission.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom