initial test of ssg n in Pakistan navy through SSC

For army

Height 5"6
Chest 83

For FC-Rangers

Height 5"10
Chest ?

Similar for the navy n airforce..

Relaxation for undeveloped rural areas like FATA, rural Sindh n Baluchistan..

Ok thanks for the info. But I was actually looking for the tests which are used to assess the physical strength, stamina and motor coordination of the recruits?

U have no information.u r here to just wasting others time.

Kid,

If you don't have the manners to talk to a senior member of TT on this board----when you instantly snap at something you did not understand---you have issues and those issues will hurt you getting into the services.

As for wasting time---you asked for the info---they provided it to the best of their knowledge---you did not like the answer and then you snap on them---who is wasting who's time.

U have no information.u r here to just wasting others time.

check the following post

initial test of ssg n in Pakistan navy through SSC
judging by your snappy one liner second requirement might be a challenge for you

any senior plz guide me?what type of initial test is held for ssg n?
None
you have to be part of the Naval force first then you are picked up after the routine visits by the SSGN personnel who visit the bases. you get recommended by your commanding officer if you prove to be outstanding in your physical endurance and mental capacity demanded of this job. drop rate is very high and not many survive.
dont even think of becoming a special forces member if you dont have the patience, determination and stamina first to become a regular member of the force either through commission or as a sailor.

Kid,

If you don't have the manners to talk to a senior member of TT on this board----when you instantly snap at something you did not understand---you have issues and those issues will hurt you getting into the services.

As for wasting time---you asked for the info---they provided it to the best of their knowledge---you did not like the answer and then you snap on them---who is wasting who's time.
join the navy and then we will talk?what is this?what type of info that is?i am asking the initial test of ssc in navy.navy announced the advertisement of ssc and ssg n posts are there.then why he said first go navy and then we will talk.if he can't give any info then he should not disappoint others.

a person can join ssg n navy through short service commission and if any one have any doubt plz go and check navy website.

sometime these so called think tanks act like babies. What if tafshen bilal has great potential to be SSGN?
seriously now , what did i said that was so wrong ? , I simply said Want to be an SSGN Join the Navy First , as it is the first step .. Now please enlighten me what is so offensive in this ?

Last edited:
sometime these so called think tanks act like babies. What if tafshen bilal has great potential to be SSGN?

Sir,

He could not pass the starting line up with his attitude and he still has not learnt anything----. The appropriate thing would have been for him to apologize.

The answer was already given to him----he already knew the answer prior to that----he just wants to strut around showing off that he wants to join the ssg n----.

The think tank member acted appropriate---you need to first join the services---then there is a maybe---.

join the navy and then we will talk?what is this?what type of info that is?i am asking the initial test of ssc in navy.navy announced the advertisement of ssc and ssg n posts are there.then why he said first go navy and then we will talk.if he can't give any info then he should not disappoint others.

a person can join ssg n navy through short service commission and if any one have any doubt plz go and check navy website.

You already know the answer----what are you trying to prove---you want to strut around here showing off that you want to join the ssg n---and we should say---- ' oh wow --- what a man "----.

@MastanKhan @F.O.X @Irfan Baloch @Rashid Mahmood
I am no expert
but if there are advertisements for SSC openings in SSGN
wouldn't that mean that a candidate upon success full selection will be inducted directly into SSGN ?
if the person fits in with the criteria then maybe.
but I would be surprised if an ordinary civilian is as fit and accustomed to Naval SOPs as any serving naval personnel.
its about team work not just physical ability

Sir,

He could not pass the starting line up with his attitude and he still has not learnt anything----. The appropriate thing would have been for him to apologize.

The answer was already given to him----he already knew the answer prior to that----he just wants to strut around showing off that he wants to join the ssg n----.

The think tank member acted appropriate---you need to first join the services---then there is a maybe---.

You already know the answer----what are you trying to prove---you want to strut around here showing off that you want to join the ssg n---and we should say---- ' oh wow --- what a man "----.
i saw the advertisement in news paper and it has the posts of ssg n in navy through short service commission.so that's why i am asking what is the initial written test.because i have no idea about it.and i am not proving any thing.and yes a civil'n can join ssg n directly.check the navy website

i saw the advertisement in news paper and it has the posts of ssg n in navy through short service commission.so that's why i am asking what is the initial written test.because i have no idea about it.and i am not proving any thing.and yes a civil'n can join ssg n directly.check the navy website

Kindly post the link of the said advert, so I can see the concerned material and guide you accordingly. I checked the site but was unable to find a relevant ad.

Oh and work on your attitude a bit, the Armed Forces require disciplined young men not gabroo jawans looking for fights and before you try to justify your response in light of F.O.X's post keep in mind that:

1. In the Armed Forces, you will be constantly bullshitted by every senior for no reason whatsoever for much of your early career.
2. F.O.X's concern was genuine because the set criteria is and has been that hopefuls for the SSG have to be serving members of one of the armed forces already. There is no scheme for latent entry, unless they just outed one now.

Last edited:
For army

Height 5"6
Chest 83

For FC-Rangers

Height 5"10
Chest ?

Similar for the navy n airforce..

Relaxation for undeveloped rural areas like FATA, rural Sindh n Baluchistan..

Lo so I'm ineligible for the FC & the Rangers 'cause I'm only 5'8 ! :(

That is discrimination; I've floored many 6 footers in my fist fights in college ! :angry:

Kindly post the link of the said advert, so I can see the concerned material and guide you accordingly. I checked the site but was unable to find a relevant ad.

This advertisement was in Sundays newspaper also

This advertisement was in Sundays newspaper also

Back
Top Bottom