What's new

Inflation in Ramzan - Why there is no Price control?

janbazali

New Recruit

Reaction score

ایک محتاط اندازے کے مطابق صرف رمضان کے مہینے میں ناجائز منافع خوری کی مد میں پچاس سے ساٹھ ارب روپیہ بنایا جائے گا۔ سوال یہ ہے کہ یہ کام تو کم از کم صوبہ خد کر سکتا ہے، پرائس کنٹرول کون سی راکٹ سائینس ہے، لیکن افسوس کہ جب حکمران خد ہی اس کام میں ملوث ہوں تو ان کو کون روکے گا۔

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of inflation our currency is all most about to free fall, I checked Pakistan currency rate & it has fallen pretty bad. BD.1/- is equal to RS. 251/- :hitwall:sh*t man this is bull sh*t, if Pakistan currency free falls then it is going to be a disaster for Pakistan it will take years to recover.

This Govt. has achieved nothing, the only thing they have achieved is “Land Mark in Massive Corruption” & they have shamelessly only destroyed Pakistan & then yet the people they don’t like Gen. Musharraf time of rule, things were not bad back then they were perfect, Pakistan’s economy was going on the top, currency was strong trust me it was. There was an article about Pakistan’s economy in ‘Times’ magazine that Pakistan’s economy will take over Indian Economy, I was so happy to read that but look at today what have we gained by this so called Evil US Controlled Democracy absolutely nothing “good”, we have got only bloodshed, violence, hatred & racism. If these people still love Democracy then GOD help us all.

This quote perfectly applies on the sleeping people of Pakistan “I am the punishment of God, If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan.
This is what Democracy is telling Pakistani people.

Speaking of inflation our currency is all most about to free fall, I checked Pakistan currency rate & it has fallen pretty bad. BD.1/- is equal to RS. 251/- :hitwall:sh*t man this is bull sh*t, if Pakistan currency free falls then it is going to be a disaster for Pakistan it will take years to recover.

This Govt. has achieved nothing, the only thing they have achieved is “Land Mark in Massive Corruption” & they have shamelessly only destroyed Pakistan & then yet the people they don’t like Gen. Musharraf time of rule, things were not bad back then they were perfect, Pakistan’s economy was going on the top, currency was strong trust me it was. There was an article about Pakistan’s economy in ‘Times’ magazine that Pakistan’s economy will take over Indian Economy, I was so happy to read that but look at today what have we gained by this so called Evil US Controlled Democracy absolutely nothing “good”, we have got only bloodshed, violence, hatred & racism. If these people still love Democracy then GOD help us all.

This quote perfectly applies on the sleeping people of Pakistan “I am the punishment of God, If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan.
This is what Democracy is telling Pakistani people.

Might just be our area but prices have decreased here.
Potatoes are 15 rupees kilo where they were 25
Tomatoes are 25

Back
Top Bottom