What's new

Infiltration of Pakistan, Iran in Afghan Media

What they think about FATA is more important and to the point not what they think of me and my country - don't confuse your self.

Don't worry about me, someone who has traveled to Orakzai, Khyber; I have a pretty good idea what the people of FATA think about Afghanistan. I also have friends from Orakzai, Kurram, Khyber & Mohmand.

My country isn't burning it's just some bad time and people we are dealing with sooner or later this will end and don't worry since 92 we have stooges sitting in Kabul this one is the best one I guess.

Your country is burning, because neither the Afghan populace have any trust in the present regime, nor the Americans themselves. Which is why the power sharing deals are being discussed with the Taliban. Your country is a mess, because despite all the international support from civilian ($3 billion per year) to military assistance ($200 billion per year), development projects & others; your country has failed to produce even a decent ANF/ANA, forget the other institutions. Your country's economy is entirely dependent on economic assistance internationally, your current puppet regime (consisting of warlords at the highest positions) needs military protection from the US/NATO Forces just to remain in power, your land is being used as proxy land against its neighbors, you have failed to win the WOT despite all the military spending in your country (your nation has become worse since 2001, security wise), even members of the ANF/ANA have started killing US/NATO troops now. You have killed your own innocent civilians (old people & children) in night raids, & the people you support in the WOT disrespect the dead bodies of your people.

Instead of blaming the ISI & Pakistani Army for all your failures, look at yourself. Your paranoid conspiracy theories are not going to change the realities & hard facts about Afghanistan.

LOL

Pakistan is slowly taking over afghanistan I guess :cheesy:

Heres another example of Pakistan's "infiltration"

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Pakistani Pashtuns are more than happy being in Pakistan, & would scoff at the idea that they are (present day) Afghans. There are many Pakistani Pashtuns that would attest to this fact. All Pashtuns are "Afghans", agreed, but not the citizens of present day Afghanistan.

It is your country that is burning, because of stooges sitting in Kabul letting their land be used for proxy wars against their neighbors. Your conspiracy theories will not help you solve your problems.

Bilal your bhabi Mrs B is actually Pakistani Pashtun and she agrees with you lol.

You serious man? Your own Afghans don't even want to leave Pakistan. Let's not be dishonest here.

Why not be dishonest their present Afghan regime are dishonest and represent Americans and pretend to represent Afghanis?

You probably need to talk to people from FATA on this forum (Abu Zolfiqar is one, there are many other examples as well) to know what they think about you and your country.

It is your country that is burning, because of stooges sitting in Kabul letting their land be used for proxy wars against their neighbors. Your conspiracy theories will not help you solve your problems.

yep and one of them married me (a Punjabi) lol

It is a clear cut picture that american occupation of Afghanistan has three major objectives.

1. Disintegration of Pakistan
2. Disintegration of Iran and theft of Iranian energy resources
3. Control of central Asian energy resources.

In the video above the guy talks about Pakistani architechture in Jalabad when actually Pakistani architechture is amalgam of Afghan, Central Asian and Persian design.

This is the kind of commitment and alliance we are looking for from Afghan brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a clear cut picture that american occupation of Afghanistan has three major objectives.

1. Disintegration of Pakistan
2. Disintegration of Iran and theft of Iranian energy resources
3. Control of central Asian energy resources.

If that is obvious to you. What about American allies who are helping them achieve this end?? Why are you so soft on the Sauds an ally of America and so hard on an enemy of America- Iran ??

To me Pakistan is number 1

why is every thing blamed on ISI whats the point of controlling media where majority doesnt watch tv huh?

Don't worry about me, someone who has traveled to Orakzai, Khyber; I have a pretty good idea what the people of FATA think about Afghanistan. I also have friends from Orakzai, Kurram, Khyber & Mohmand.

You have friends we have relatives.

Your country is burning, because neither the Afghan populace have any trust in the present regime, nor the Americans themselves. Which is why the power sharing deals are being discussed with the Taliban. Your country is a mess, because despite all the international support from civilian ($3 billion per year from the US) to military assistance ($200 billion per year from the US), development projects & others; your country has failed to produce even a decent ANF/ANA, forget the other institutions. Your country's economy is entirely dependent on economic assistance internationally, your current puppet regime (consisting of warlords at the highest positions) needs military protection from the US/NATO Forces just to remain in power, your land is being used as proxy land against its neighbors, you have failed to win the WOT despite all the military spending in your country (your nation has become worse since 2001, security wise), even members of the ANF/ANA have started killing US/NATO troops now. You have killed your own innocent civilians (old people & children) in night raids, & the people you support in the WOT disrespect the dead bodies of your people.

Instead of blaming the ISI & Pakistani Army for all your failures, look at yourself. Your paranoid conspiracy theories are not going to change the realities & hard facts about Afghanistan.

It's boring to even reply your posts cause none of what you said has any bases; 200$ bln per year in military assistance to Afghanistan? are you nuts? we have killed our own innocent civilians? :D wake up buddy and I ain't waste my time replying your baseless arguments.

Your creatures aks Taliban fears ANSF more than the Americans; actually your posts are like a Pakistani from Pakistan wants to show an 'Afghan' the way to his home. funny

In the end, I think communist Afghanistan would have worked better had the Talibans not decided to overthrow the communist regime.

I'm no supporter of communism. But these Taliban rats have caused so much bloodshed that its unimaginable.

It's boring to even reply your posts cause none of what you said has any bases; 200$ bln per year in military assistance to Afghanistan? are you nuts?

The US spends $2 billion per week on the Afghan war as direct cost, & about $1 billion per week as indirect cost:

Afghanistan Weekly Reader: $2 Billion per Week for a War No One Wants | A New Way Forward

Your creatures aks Taliban fears ANSF more than the Americans; actually your posts are like a Pakistani from Pakistan wants to show an 'Afghan' the way to his home. funny

The Taliban are your own Afghan people, we don't have anything to do with them. They are your business. But certainly, the people in Kabul do not represent the voices of the Afghan people.

The US spends $2 billion per week on the Afghan war as direct cost, & about $1 billion per week as indirect cost:

Afghanistan Weekly Reader: $2 Billion per Week for a War No One Wants | A New Way Forward

The Taliban are your own Afghan people, we don't have anything to do with them. They are your business. But certainly, the people in Kabul do not represent the voices of the Afghan people.

What are those voices? and 2 bln a week or 200 bln a year is not for us (Afghanistan) it's for them!

Back
Top Bottom