What's new

Infiltration of Pakistan, Iran in Afghan Media

Apart from good relations we have with Iran and Pakistan but this news is true not a propaganda, I wish you guys could understand Dari and Pashto and watched Tamadon, Farda, Noor, Shamshad and Zhwandoon TVs for at least 10 days so could judge them yourselves, since the day they are exposed they have started saying that they have removed those working from Pakistan and Iran from their TV stations; so what it means? and I don't disregard a major influence of US embassy on Afghan media too!!

Pakistan has more than twice the number of Pashtuns & Pashto speakers (the biggest ethnic group in Afghanistan) in the country as compared to Pakistan. Quite a few Dari speakers as well. Maybe you could get out of your conspiracy theory mode, & realize that most Afghans & Pakistanis have more in common than you think, think alike; & the Afghan masses do not think like you, or the stooges sitting in Kabul propped up by "foreign powers".

It is a clear cut picture that american occupation of Afghanistan has three major objectives.

1. Disintegration of Pakistan
2. Disintegration of Iran and theft of Iranian energy resources
3. Control of central Asian energy resources.

So now we are controlling your media....Then with all that negative talk about Pakistan on world media its safe to say its funded by Anti-Pakistan agencies..... Dont you agree? (plz answer)

But now i am a conspiracy theory believer living in lala land/denial etc etc......

Real double standards.

No, It's not controlled by Pakistan/Iran neither Mashaal said any such thing; look there are 31 TV channels currently active in Kabul out of which only 2 of them are accused of implementing media coverage orders from Pakistani citizens especially Zhwandoon TV which has hired an active ISI agent (personally I hate Zhwandoon TV 9 out of 10 news from that TV is fake!!) secondly Shamshaad TV which is not accused of anything above but it has broken the norm by hiring 12 Pakistani citizens without informing officially the ministries of foreign affairs and internal affairs (which is the law for any foreign citizen to do the procedure it's not dedicated for Pakistani workers).

That's it the rest 'Mirch Masala' has been added by the media to flame relations between two countries.

I also criticized Mashaal because he named all the channels but not Tolo TV which works dedicated for USA and also Imroz TV who is funded by Zionists (Imroz TV was banned for couple of months but then reopened)

So if we Pakistanis hires foreigners for anything in Pakistan, that means they are spies?

No unless they are registered ones.

And you guys think I was joking about the drug use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan has more than twice the number of Pashtuns & Pashto speakers (the biggest ethnic group in Afghanistan) in the country as compared to Pakistan. Quite a few Dari speakers as well. Maybe you could get out of your conspiracy theory mode, & realize that most Afghans & Pakistanis have more in common than you think, think alike; & the Afghan masses do not think like you, or the stooges sitting in Kabul propped up by "foreign powers".

Pashto, Pashtoon just don't use these words; All Pashtuns are Afghans and have the blood of Afghans none of your justifications can change it no matter how much of our brothers are living on the other side!

PS: I am tired of reading same thing again and again from you bring some change dude!

Also if you watch the video the American is telling the Afghan commander to take control of his troops so that they can stand up to Pakistan and Stand up to Iran. LOLOLOL

The part I am referring to is at 3 minutes and 10 seconds: 3:10

Pashto, Pashtoon just don't use these words; All Pashtuns are Afghans and have the blood of Afghans none of your justifications can change it no matter how much of our brothers are living on the other side!

PS: I am tired of reading same thing again and again from you bring some change dude!

Actually, Pakistani Pashtuns are more than happy being in Pakistan, & would scoff at the idea that they are (present day) Afghans. There are many Pakistani Pashtuns that would attest to this fact. All Pashtuns are "Afghans", agreed, but not the citizens of present day Afghanistan.

It is your country that is burning, because of stooges sitting in Kabul letting their land be used for proxy wars against their neighbors. Your conspiracy theories will not help you solve your problems.

Actually, Pakistani Pashtuns are more than happy being in Pakistan, & would scoff at the idea that they are (present day) Afghans. There are many Pakistani Pashtuns that would attest to this fact. All Pashtuns are "Afghans", agreed, but not the citizens of present day Afghanistan.

May be but not Pashtuns of FATA.

May be but not Pashtuns of FATA.

You probably need to talk to people from FATA on this forum (Abu Zolfiqar is one, there are many other examples as well) to know what they think about you and your country.

It is your country that is burning, because of stooges sitting in Kabul letting their land be used for proxy wars against their neighbors. Your conspiracy theories will not help you solve your problems.

You probably need to talk to people from FATA on this forum (Abu Zolfiqar is one, there are many other examples as well) to know what they think about you and your country.

What they think about FATA is more important and to the point not what they think of me and my country - don't confuse your self.

My country isn't burning it's just some bad time and people we are dealing with sooner or later this will end and don't worry since 92 we have stooges sitting in Kabul this one is the best one I guess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom