What's new

Infiltration of Pakistan, Iran in Afghan Media

Then why do your people keep coming in to our country then? :lol:
Some have ran to as far as Karachi

It's funny, this guy here supports the foreign invaders over his very Afghan/Pashtun people (Taliban, who he hates), the very people the US/NATO fought against for 10 years, & are now begging to come to the negotiating table for a power sharing agreement. He is as delusional, & disconnected with the Afghan masses as Karzai is (after all, he has electricity & internet sitting in Kabul, which the majority of the Afghan people all over the country don't have), so I wouldn't bother with him.

If there is any proxy entity in this whole situation, it is the propped up Karzai government & the warlords. Time & time again has shown that the Taliban are their very own entity, the Afghan people, not controlled by the ISI.

I blame the western media in Afghanistan. In the past 10 years they have so successfully destroyed and ravaged the brotherhood and friendly relations in our country with all this ISI blame that the Afghan forever views our country and Iran as a threat to their Nation.

Some Pashtuns I know have told me and I would personally like to believe that the Afghan Pashtuns which constitute 40% of the population are with us. However in reality they are part of the hatred and racism that plagues their society.

Pakistan has to do something about the Western media's power in Afghanistan and how Pakistanis and Afghans are getting distanced ever since the occupation occurred.

We shouldn't be seeing each other as enemies. I have been on Afghan forums and one of their primary dream consists of the Pashtun areas of Pakistan somehow leaving the country and joining Afghanistan. Which of course will never happen. They seriously hate us more than Indians.

Anything pro Pakistani is called an ISI plot much in the same way Pakistan's media influence is being talked about in Afghanistan right now. Its okay to have the western influence but anything pro pakistani is an ISI plot. Strange.

We should never have gotten involved in Afghanistan in the 1980's. Nor should we be involved now. Its for the Afghans to decide what they want. We can't do anything about the country that has become a den for racism and hatred against Iran and Pakistan. Afghans claim Pakistan is a puppet of the US but I don't see any difference between them.

Anything pro Pakistani is called an ISI plot much in the same way Pakistan's media influence is being talked about in Afghanistan right now. Its okay to have the western influence but anything pro pakistani is an ISI plot. Strange.

I am saying the same thing but some people wants to just make their own thoughts accepted they even don't bother to read others.

I blame the western media in Afghanistan. In the past 10 years they have so successfully destroyed and ravaged the brotherhood and friendly relations in our country with all this ISI blame that the Afghan forever views our country and Iran as a threat to their Nation.

Some Pashtuns I know have told me and I would personally like to believe that the Afghan Pashtuns which constitute 40% of the population are with us. However in reality they are part of the hatred and racism that plagues their society.

I have never said Afghan Pashtuns have "too much love"" flowing for Pakistan. Here is the problem with the Afghans. They are a confused/divided lot. They bear ill-feelings for Pakistan & Iran, the 2 countries they are closest ethnically/historically/culturally linked to. They hate the current proxy Karzai regime. They hate the warlords & their corruption (& serving proxy interests). They hate the US, & want them to leave as well. They don't like the Taliban too much either, although they do not hate them as much as foreign entities (US, Pakistan, Iran) or proxy ones (Karzai regime). This also explains why the US needs to apologize for any mishap of civilian killings on their part, which the Taliban doesn't need to do.

Even Western analysts & think tanks have admitted that the Taliban are not controlled by (/puppets of) the ISI, but are very much their own entity: they are the Afghan people with a legitimate stake in Afghanistan.

The problem with the Afghanis is, they don't like anyone (they can't have consensus on that), or have trust over anyone. In Pakistan, the rise of Imran Khan with popular support, the rise & leading role of the judiciary, the support the Armed Forces receive against militants, the fact that Pakistan is improving economic ties with India, increasing ties with Iran (at the dislike of the US), increasing cooperation with China & Russia; keeping the NATO supply routes closed etc are some of the examples of how Pakistan is different from Afghanistan. Another difference is, Pakistan has severely weakened the TTP, decreased terrorist violence, re-established the writ of the government all over the country; whereas in Afghanistan, the Taliban have become stronger with time. The US/NATO want to negotiate with the Taliban post 2014 (as they do not have faith in the Karzai regime, & how long it can last without them), whereas Taliban is shunning the talks (the Taliban are in a position of strength). Pakistan is not negotiating with the TTP, another big difference.

Their "economy" is entirely run by international assistance (besides their booming poppy industry), they have hardly any civilian national institutions, their ANF/ANA are incapable; all their institutions have been infiltrated by the Taliban, the people they claim to fight. Afghanistan is a mess, terrorism violence is increasing in their country, the Taliban control most of the country, & Afghanistan has all the ingredients needed for a big civil war. Pakistan will again have to clean up the mess like it did in the 90s (the mess left by the US 2014 will be similar to the mess left by the Soviets in the 90s), & bring stability to Afghanistan; but alas, the Afghans will never be grateful.

What UN money ? If I'm not mistaken all the aid (if that pittance can be called aid) was given directly to the UNHCR and the International NGOs operating for the Afghan Refugees ! Had Pakistan been filling our pockets with it...the immunization amongst Afghan Refugees, as per UNHCR, wouldn't be at an encouraging 83% when compared with an abysmal Pakistani average of 54% ! Additionally, being in Lahore...I've met countless Afghans who've been studying everything from a Graduate or a Post-Graduate degree to Chartered Accountancy in Pakistan on scholarships provided by the Pakistani Govt. My own friends (Pashtuns) from Sibi, Quett and the Bajaur, who came here to Lahore for further education are themselves fed up of the Afghan Refugees and their bad-mouthing of Pakistan ! Any Afghan who is sincere to Pakistan, is our brother in faith and by virtue of close proximity and as such is more than welcome in Pakistan (and believe me I've met such outstanding people) but for the rest : If we are that bad...then kindly get the fOok out of my country !

What a brilliant source you have provided!

It's not only them. Literally there is enough evidence of ISI involvement in Afghanistan so it's not just Northern Alliance or Americans who accuse them, walk anywhere in Afghanistan and ask anyone about the popularity of ISI crimes in Afghanistan they will tell you!

We know you hate us.... Thats why i am saying those Pakistani were accused just because they were Pakistanis and you hate us. And now your NA is trying to spread that hate in common afghan. And the proofs you guys have are articles and reports written by journalist who are on some agency's payroll. But for you thats truth and anything which favors Pakistan is funded by ISI.

So just to end this topic.... You win.... every pro Pakistan stuff is funded by ISI. Everything against Pakistan is word of God. I am just living in denial.

See ya.

We know you hate us.... Thats why i am saying those Pakistani were accused just because they were Pakistanis and you hate us. And now your NA is trying to spread that hate in common afghan. And the proofs you guys have are articles and reports written by journalist who are on some agency's payroll. But for you thats truth and anything which favors Pakistan is funded by ISI.

So just to end this topic.... You win.... every pro Pakistan stuff is funded by ISI. Everything against Pakistan is word of God. I am just living in denial.

See ya.

Lol I said walk and ask any Afghan about ISI and still on denial? let us alone check the rest of world media are they all paid by every agency? for the love of god don't fool your self.

See ya.

The Taliban, according to some estimates controlled about 80% of Afghanistan in December 2009:

Eight years after 9/11, Taliban roils 80 percent of Afghanistan - CSMonitor.com

It's ironic that Afghans think the ISI can actually control 80% of Afghanistan without Afghan support. Maybe the ISI should become the Afghan intelligence, because clearly KHAD has been unable to do its job at a national intelligence agency, that an agency that does not work within Afghanistan (as alleged by some Afghans) has been doing. Lol. Looks like the Bharati ISI-phobia is affecting them as well, next we'll hear about the pigeon, camel & cow ISI spies in Afghanistan.

The Taliban, according to some estimates controlled about 80% of Afghanistan in December 2009:

Eight years after 9/11, Taliban roils 80 percent of Afghanistan - CSMonitor.com

It's ironic that Afghans think the ISI can actually control 80% of Afghanistan without Afghan support. Maybe the ISI should become the Afghan intelligence, because clearly KHAD has been unable to do its job at a national intelligence agency, that an agency that does not work within Afghanistan (as alleged by some Afghans) has been doing. Lol. Looks like the Bharati ISI-phobia is affecting them as well, next we'll hear about the pigeon, camel & cow ISI spies in Afghanistan.

Its delusions that 80% A-stan is controlled by taliban.its myth sir....
Talibans mainly lives in mountainous regions and for further information you can talk to afgans on their forums.
They people hate pakistanis more than any nation.
plz go and join any afgan group on facebook

All these years Pakistan was quiet because their pockets were filled with UN money for refugees and it stopped when Taliban were broken in pieces and don't worry for a day just stand 1 hour after 3 o'clock in Torkham you will see how many of them is coming from 'as far as Karachi' to their home. :)

Actually most refugees don't want to go back to afghanistan (which is unfortunate/annoying for us)

Fearing forced repatriation: Majority of Afghan refugees still unregistered – The Express Tribune

150,000 Afghans will be granted long-term visas – The Express Tribune

The forsaken land: Afghan refugees fear going back to homeland – The Express Tribune

UN reports sharp drop in Afghan refugees returning from Pakistan on security fears « Refugees United Australia’s Blog

Its delusions that 80% A-stan is controlled by taliban.its myth sir....
Talibans mainly lives in mountainous regions and for further information you can talk to afgans on their forums.
They people hate pakistanis more than any nation.
plz go and join any afgan group on facebook

Most Afghans do not have access to electricity or internet. In 2001, 91% of the Afghan people did not know why the US had come to Afghanistan, & what 9/11 represented.

On a separate note, even the Taliban detainees are confident a Taliban takeover is approaching:

Taliban POWs convinced of victory, says leaked US report on Afghanistan - CSMonitor.com

Most Afghans do not have access to electricity or internet. In 2001, 91% of the Afghan people did not know why the US had come to Afghanistan, & what 9/11 represented.

On a separate note, even the Taliban detainees are confident a Taliban takeover is approaching:

Taliban POWs convinced of victory, says leaked US report on Afghanistan - CSMonitor.com

you still dint get my question..

i said that go talk to afgans to their forums..Those who are online and have internet access can give you reasons.
if i m here online,it doesnt means that i dont know about rest of india :lol:
They are from different parts of country or even who are living inside paksitan have hatred towards you.
i myself talked to them.

i said that go talk to afgans to their forums..Those who are online and have internet access can give you reasons.
They are from different parts of country or even who are living inside paksitan have hatred towards you.
i myself talked to them.

i myself talked to them.

The point is, these Afghans on the forums are mainly from Kabul, native Dari speakers (the Pashtuns from here speak Dari as their first language). These Afghans are so detached from the realities of the Afghan masses. Just as Karzai is not the representative of the common Afghan, neither are these Afghans. What these Afghans think, quite frankly, is irrelevant, & I couldn't care less.

The point is, these Afghans on the forums are mainly from Kabul, native Dari speakers (the Pashtuns from here speak Dari as their first language). These Afghans are so detached from the realities of the Afghan masses. Just as Karzai is not the representative of the common Afghan, neither are these Afghans. What these Afghans think, quite frankly, is irrelevant, & I couldn't care less.

That is why Indians so much love for America to stay in Afghanistan after 2014

That is why Indians so much love for America to stay in Afghanistan after 2014

Lol I said walk and ask any Afghan about ISI and still on denial? let us alone check the rest of world media are they all paid by every agency? for the love of god don't fool your self.

Walk in north korea and ask they'll tell you their leader do the rain.........If an Afghan who is continously under NA propaganda thinks ISI is responsible for every cime doesn't mean its true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom