What's new

Indonesian Music

The most weirdest among the group is Reza Arap, he is quite a man with "culture" being recall when he is still active in Kaskus and other platform in the past and Made it big with You Tube

Yup, Reza Arap or his real name is Reza Octavian (Muhammad Reza Oktavian) is definately the most important member there and he always shows in the center during the video or picture. I also see the group has changed one member as well. Actually the reason of their penetration to international viewers IMO is mostly due to the use of English beside Indonesian ethnic music insertion. I believe the songs made by Noah, Dewa 19, Andra and The Backbone and others can also potentially get world wide recognition/viewers if they make English version of their song.

Well I never become Kaskus member though, dont know whether he is active there. Kaskus nowadays seems death, Quora IMO get more Indonesian members than Kaskus and currently they also have their own Indonesian language version.

Raisa concert, Live in Singapore

Maia Estianti (singer and song writer)

Mau tapi Malu (original version) Gita Gutawa-Live

There is many Indo musicial abrod..this one daniel sahuleka, tillman brothers,blue diamond, doug mandagi (tempertrap) and much more again
Tillman brothers.. one of Rock n Roll Legend

This is an Orkes Music.. look like similar with dangdut but if you can hear it carefully you can find the different

Last edited:
The song is about being grateful to live in Indonesia

Alfy Ref

Javanese ethnic song is mixed with modern music

Back
Top Bottom