What's new

Indonesian Music

You a GnR fan buddy? What's your favourite song of them if so?

I like many rock band during of 90's and early 2000's, western and Indonesian ones. Well, many of GnR songs are awesome but if I have to choose one I think I will pick this song

GnR had concert in Indonesia in 2018 (Jakarta). The concert was very successful and this is the Vlog made by the one who witness the concert if you want to see the situation at that time.

I like many rock band during of 90's and early 2000's, western and Indonesian ones. Well, many of GnR songs are awesome but if I have to choose one I think I will pick this song

GnR had concert in Indonesia in 2018 (Jakarta). The concert was very successful and this is the Vlog made by the one who witness the concert if you want to see the situation at that time.

Great choice.....it was originally by Bob Dylan...but I feel GnR cover of it is one of the best covers ever.

Love GnR too btw, Paradise city (like in ur 2nd vid starting :smokin:), sweet child o mine, november rain (great solos by Slash), welcome to the jungle....all signature songs!

Great choice.....it was originally by Bob Dylan...but I feel GnR cover of it is one of the best covers ever.

Love GnR too btw, Paradise city (like in ur 2nd vid starting :smokin:), sweet child o mine, november rain (great solos by Slash), welcome to the jungle....all signature songs!
I used to love her and patience is nice song from gnr..but november rain is a masterpiece

oldies music, though mostly came from 90's and early 2000's era, an era defined Indonesian music is full of vitality, creativity and total exploration. I think, we are just lacking in promotions and efforts to bring our musics for international audiences like what Japanese and Koreans do, but the potential and our musical capability and talents is very great. I hope we can bring the waves out of our Islands

@nufix @Indos

oldies music, though mostly came from 90's and early 2000's era, an era defined Indonesian music is full of vitality, creativity and total exploration. I think, we are just lacking in promotions and efforts to bring our musics for international audiences like what Japanese and Koreans do, but the potential and our musical capability and talents is very great. I hope we can bring the waves out of our Islands

@nufix @Indos

The trend is positive nowadays. Last time I visited Indonesia, I reckoned that young people are starting to enjoy local musics and films and are proud to share that with their foreign friends. I think the reason why 90s entertainments were deemed good is because we as a nation were confident in ourselves. 80s and early 90s were our golden era but Shortly after 98, that confidence were gone and that was represented in the quality of our entertainment since filmmakers didnt want to invest in films.

Now that is changing again as young people that did not experience the 98 crisis first hand or that were too young to remember the 98 crisis gain adulthood and provide a fresh market for entertainment industry.

The trend is positive nowadays. Last time I visited Indonesia, I reckoned that young people are starting to enjoy local musics and films and are proud to share that with their foreign friends. I think the reason why 90s entertainments were deemed good is because we as a nation were confident in ourselves. 80s and early 90s were our golden era but Shortly after 98, that confidence were gone and that was represented in the quality of our entertainment since filmmakers didnt want to invest in films.

Now that is changing again as young people that did not experience the 98 crisis first hand or that were too young to remember the 98 crisis gain adulthood and provide a fresh market for entertainment industry.

the new wave, hope they can get more booster, btw i found Indonesian music industry is actually more fair and open compared to other Asian countries. As long as people got talents and great voice they can survive and thriving in this industry. People rather looking not only for their faces or good looking and the backgrounds of he/she is came from. Although not as open as US of A, but we are not that far from them.

the new wave, hope they can get more booster, btw i found Indonesian music industry is actually more fair and open compared to other Asian countries. As long as people got talents and great voice they can survive and thriving in this industry. People rather looking not only for their faces or good looking and the backgrounds of he/she is came from. Although not as open as US of A, but we are not that far from them.

I think it is becoming more and more important to support local entertainment industries by obtaining the musics, films and other art pieces legally. That is the only way this industry can grow.

I think it is becoming more and more important to support local entertainment industries by obtaining the musics, films and other art pieces legally. That is the only way this industry can grow.

With the advent of new technology i hope our patent and rights law can be improved

As I said previously Youtube have made people lazy to buy CD. Today people prefer listening to Youtube than spending some money to buy CD. Our music industry and also in other part of the world are suppressed with the emergence of internet and Youtube. CD stores are closed every where. But we still some good quality musician like Noah, Ahmad Dani, Andra and The back bone.

Some high quality music made in recent years

3 years Ago

3 Years Ago

Last Year

Last Year

English Translation

When the water is more scarce than tears
When the air required purchase
When the flowers is just an old stories Will we finally realize?
When a smile is rarer than anger
when life is nearly worthless when world groans painfully Will we finally realize?
There will come a time when we are only able to moan and regret
Wish prayer can turn back the time Believe me, there's still time remaining Trust me, only we can give life for all desperate hope
When there's not left honesty
When people live heartlessly
When hate feels comfortable Hurting each other seems natural
Wish prayer can turn back the time Believe me, there's still time remaining Trust me, only we can give life for all desperate hope
Wish prayer can turn back the time
Believe me, there's still time remaining
Trust me, only we can give life for all desperate hope There will come a time when we are only able to moan and regret
Wish prayer can turn back the time Believe me, there's still time remaining Trust me, only we can give life for all desperate hope Will we finally realize?

Back
Top Bottom