What's new

Indonesia police hunt suspected militants after four killed

look if you haven't realized it yet, I'm pointing at a single guy . maybe two

hehe

next time when you accused someone/ some groups of certain discrimination, you guys should ask yourself. am I being smart exposing my allegiance to motherland china on the net??šŸ¤£

If you think some one admire or prefer a certain country as person unloyal toward Indonesia, then the problem is with you yourself, not the one showing this preference. It is called jealousy or narrowminded suspicion. It is rampant in Indonesia indeed. :)

Besides, allegiance toward another country is also nothing wrong as long as it is bellow the allegiance toward Indonesia. You need to dismantle your unhealthy mindset.
42966137_303.jpg

Philliphines dont accuse him as betrayal due to allegiance to his ancestor's country. Why you accuse him so? Isn't it a proof that something wrong is in your mind? ;)

Besides, allegiance toward another country is also nothing wrong as long as it is bellow the allegiance toward Indonesia. You need to dismantle your unhealthy mindset.
oh yes. haha
I could still remember many months ago, during the peak of Wuhan flu, some dude with Indonesian flag posted a pict of China's J-20 and Indonesia F-16s side by side.

you don't need my 130 IQ to understand what's this all about.

oh yes. haha

Why not? Let us understand your mind :)
oh yes. haha
I could still remember many months ago, during the peak of Wuhan flu, some dude with Indonesian flag posted a pict of China's J-20 and Indonesia F-16s side by side.

Well, I do not generalize all Indonesian chinese is loyal toward Indonesia, but doesn't mean you can generalize the other way round.

It doesnt take high IQ indeed, it just take healthy mind and honesty ;)

Philliphines dont accuse him as betrayal due to allegiance to his ancestor's country. Why you accuse him so? Isn't it a proof that something wrong is in your mind? ;)
you might want to check Maxdefence facebook page comment section on what most pinoys think about him

you might want to check Maxdefence facebook page comment section on what most pinoys think about him

Dont trust gossip. If Duterte has indeed betrayed Philipphine due to allegiance to China, then he should have been impeached for that reason.

yeah action speaks louder than words.

this when china has violated your rights on your own waters, Indonesia needs to be aware. we should not be naive.

Philippines gives China-backed telecom firm green light to build cell towers on military bases
Philippine military boss says China telecoms spy risk 'very low'

Duterte admits being ā€˜inutileā€™ in asserting rights in the South China Sea
Duterte aligns Philippines with China, says U.S. has lost

Well, I do not generalize all Indonesian chinese is loyal toward Indonesia, but doesn't mean you can generalize the other way round.

It doesnt take high IQ indeed, it just take healthy mind and honesty ;)
yup we can't , so to decrease the risk this country is served with a golden plate to china, we should be careful.

yeah action speaks louder than words.

this when china has violated your rights on your own waters, Indonesia needs to be aware. we should not be naive.

Agree with you on this.

LOL. It is not only Philliphine .. many country including Indonesia, south america, even Europe (unless pressed by US) is doing so. Would you accuse them including Indonesian goverment betrayal? There are solid reason why Huawei and ZTE is preferred.

You are too suspicious, naive and irrational :laugh:

Yeaaaa it's not only the Philippines, lel

show
me once when Jokowi says he's inutile when china trespass into Natuna, lol. He actually comes to the scene in a warship.

Or Jokowi to suggest we give up our waters to china like that Fujian immigrants.

Yeaaaa it's not only the Philippines, lel

show
me once when Jokowi says he's inutile when china trespass into Natuna, lol. He actually comes to the scene in a warship.

Or Jokowi to suggest we give up our waters to china like that Fujian immigrants.

Well, it is still suspicion level of yours (or kind of you), while Philipphines doesnt accuse so. Though Duterte is not challenging China that far, but still he defend Philipphines interest. I dont see Philiphines withdraw from her claim due to him.

Minus 100 due to unreasonable suspicious tendency :lol:
yup we can't , so to decrease the risk this country is served with a golden plate to china, we should be careful.

This is also silly. You have been serving golden plate to US but now is too much worried doing the same to China while she hasn't done so.

What Indonesia need to do is letting Indonesian chinese integrate well, and stop suspicion, discrimination and jealousy from natives like you toward them. Ancestry alone will not break loyalty toward Indonesia, but feeling disintegrated will. I dont believe some one whose parent already borne and raised in Indonesia will betray Indonesia due to offspring as long as they are integrated into Indonesia well. Money or personal interest can, but so is with native (remember KNIL during VOC occupation? )

Last edited:
Nah!

The majority of Indonesian are not followers of ISIS nor extremists.

But defending and respecting our own religion is extremely important.

Especially during the era of the End Times.

I wonder, how many of us believe that we are living in the era of End Times, that we are the generation of End Times who are going to experience all the horror told by the Holy Books?

During this time, religious teaching is extremely important.

For our safety, and if able, to save the world as well, to prevent the coming World War 3 and all the horror after that.

But of course, during this time, there will be a lot of bad people, they even use the religion for their own profit.

All religions have this issue.

The ability to tell the difference between good and evil is extremely important.

Anti-Christ or Dajjal or False Messiah is a religious figure.

If we can't tell between good and evil, we probably are going to be the followers of Anti-Christ or Dajjal.

We will think that we are doing good deeds and will go to heaven, but instead, in reality, we are going to hell.

For the FPI and Habib Riziek.

There's a conspiracy theory on the internet, I wonder if you ever read it?

It says FPI and Habib Riziek are the tool of CIA and New Order.

The CIA wants to control Indonesia, to be part of the Cold War v2, but this time against China, as well as Freeport issue.

For the Freeport issue, we all know what Jokowi did to it, and it makes USA unhappy.

Jokowi should be disposed and Indonesia should be controlled for the sake of Cold War v2 and Freeport.

As we all know that New Order is USA tool to fight against PKI in the past.

We all know Jokowi is PDIP, under Megawati, the daughter of Soekarno (Old Order).

Megawati thru Jokowi wants to clean his father's name, as well as to resolve the event that made his father fall, which is G30S/PKI.

Of course, the New Order extremely unhappy, because by cleaning the G30S/PKI event, it means they are the criminal now, who supposed to be the hero for saving Indonesia from Communism.

The one who wants to solve the G30S/PKI event is definitely the PKI itself, the traitor.

That is why FPI uses PKI names, anti-PKI propaganda (indirectly, the PKI they mentioned is the current ruling regime, Jokowi, Megawati, and PDIP).

This event is actually much heavier than what we think and believe.

A lot of people don't understand what is going on.

That's what I read about the conspiracy story.

I don't know it's true or not, but quite believable.

I just want to say, Indonesia should be neutral and focus on our own development.

We should guard our children, educate them seriously to prevent them to fall into the immorality and hatred that plagues the entire world right now.

Indonesia will have a special role after the End Times.

Our greatest treasure is wisdom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom