What's new

Indonesia police hunt suspected militants after four killed

Are you okay? How are people gonna take seriously if you talk nonsense BS like this? Who are we in this case? Indonesian? Or just muslims?

@Indos So am I right then? Islamists dont care about Indonesia, islamists just care about islam. Funny, in a single thread, your group already showed its true face.

It doesn't mean just because they are muslims they will exile the minorities or what not this is the greatest misconception. Minorities have always been guarded and protected. Their lives will always be uninterrupted.

Last edited:
It doesn't mean just because they are islamists they will exile the minorities or what not this is the greatest misconception. Minorities have always been guarded and protected. Their lives will always be uninterrupted

Who are you to protect minorities? What you need to protect is your own group from doing stuff to minorities. Let the guarding part to the country, you know, Indonesia.

Who are you to protect minorities? What you need to protect is your own group from doing stuff to minorities. Let the guarding part to the country, you know, Indonesia.

What makes you think that the minorities will face consequences? Not once did the minorities face consequences in muslim lands such is the law. We are not Chinese, Hindus, Christians or other pagan societies. We do have humane laws. Indonesia is up to the task

What makes you think that the minorities will face consequences? Not once did the minorities face consequences in muslim lands such is the law. We are not Chinese, Hindus, Christians or other pagan societies. We do have humane laws. Indonesia is up to the task

Mmm... sure.... MIT just killed 4 christian villagers for refusing to give them foods you know.

I don't know how this turns into some chinese Indonesians blaming muslims for discrimination. but, we don't need terrorist to fuel the hate towards some ethnics.

PDF is very popular once among the Indonesian military enthusiast, seeing some Chinese-Indonesian having questionable very favorable attitude towards PRC will instantly draw the suspicion.

not just in PDF, you could see them throwing some questionable comments in SCMP facebook commnet page, or even KASKUS. I even saw one, boasting in Indonesian on youtube comment section on how China now have dong feng to flattened the entire muslim majority Malaysia and Indonesia

no wonder Ahok got defeated tho. We don't know which one of you are loyal or not.

Last edited:
I don't know how this turns into some chinese Indonesians blaming muslims for discrimination. but, we don't need terrorist to fuel the hate towards some ethnics.

PDF is very popular once among the Indonesian military enthusiast, seeing some Chinese-Indonesian having questionable very favorable attitude towards PRC will instantly draw the suspicion.

not just in PDF, you could see them throwing some questionable comments in SCMP facebook commnet page, or even KASKUS. I even saw one, boasting in Indonesian on youtube comment section on how China now have dong feng to flattened the entire muslim majority Malaysia and Indonesia

no wonder Ahok got defeated tho. We don't know which one of you are loyal or not.

They are trolling, because someone like you has trolled them first.

Just like what you are doing here :)

This is what you said:

Some? how many out how many? or how much percentage?
Claim without supporting data is merely "prejudice".

How many do so?

I would say they are troller, and I believe they troll like this because they are also triggered by troller from your side.

This is also evidence of "prejudice" among you isn't it? Actually prejudice is the root cause of disability for integration between ethnics.

Ahok parents have been raised in Indonesia, I dont see reason why Ahok will put China interest above Indonesian.

The one that more suitable for you to suspect is those who are just become Indonesian citizen recently who is just coming from China.

This is what you said:

Some? how many out how many? or how much percentage?
Claim without supporting data is merely "prejudice".

How many do so?

I would say they are troller, and I believe they troll like this because they are also triggered by troller from your side.

This is also evidence of "prejudice" among you isn't it? Actually prejudice is the root cause of disability for integration between ethnics.

Ahok parents have been raised in Indonesia, I dont see reason why Ahok will put China interest above Indonesian.

The one that more suitable for you to suspect is those who are just become Indonesian citizen recently who is just coming from China.

ummm, I'm just pointing some dude here crying baby on discrimination against certain ethnics, I mean why would we trust those ethnics if we already know ( thanks to you guys) where your allegiance stand:-).
I don't even feel bad for your exclusion in Indonesia's politics.

ummm, I'm just pointing some dude here crying baby on discrimination against certain ethnics, I mean why would we trust those ethnics if we already know ( thanks to you guys) where your allegiance stand:-).
I don't even feel bad for your exclusion in Indonesia's politics.

Not true. If this is true, then many president and minister from Thailand or Philliphines already betray their country for the sake of China.

The root cause is not the ethnic, but the prejudice (and social jealousy) in the hearth of you guys due to social condition and historical heritage. And it is inherent in Indonesia and Malaysia.

Not true.
The root cause is not the ethnic, but the prejudice (and social jealousy) in the hearth of you guys.
look pal, I don't have social jealousy, in fact I have enough. the fact is that I'm not short of money that my parents schooled me in a private school from kindergarten ( yes kindergarten, not PAUD, TK or whatever cheap version of it) up to Senior High.
as I said b4, one of you cry that Indonesian are discriminating against certain ethnic , not knowing that for a long time he has shown many of us where his (and many of him) allegiance stands. so no wonder

certainly it's not Indonesia, which he cry Pancasila when it suits him, and thrown it off the roof when it's not.

look pal, I don't have social jealousy, in fact I have enough. the fact is that I'm not short of money that my parents schooled me in a private school from kindergarten ( yes kindergarten, not PAUD, TK or whatever cheap version of it) up to Senior High.
as I said b4, one of you cry that Indonesian are discriminating against certain ethnic , not knowing that for a long time he has shown many of us where his (and many of him) allegiance stands. so no wonder

certainly it's not Indonesia, which he cry Pancasila when it suits him, and thrown it off the roof when it's not.

Not necessarily poor or rich. Social jealousy could come from seeing social gap between your own ethnic compared to other ethnic. Or heritage from your parents/ancestors.

History show there are Indonesian chinese who were loyal and fight for Indonesia, and there are those who are not loyal and fight against Indonesia, so you should not generalize. Beside, Indonesian chinese mindset are so vary hence generalization only the game of stupid and narrowminded person.

Thats why I am asking, who you are talking about. Generalization all Indonesian chinese is a kind of racist and narrowmindedness.

As I said above, this kind or racial problem happen in Indonesia and Malaysia, but not in Thailand or Philliphine. Many of Thailand or Philliphine presidents or minister are/were chinese descendent and they dont betray Thailand for the sake of China as you said.

Not necessarily poor or rich. Social jealousy could come from seeing social gap between your own ethnic compared to other ethnic. Or heritage from your parents/ancestors.

History show there are Indonesian chinese who were loyal and fight for Indonesia, and there are those who are not loyal and fight against Indonesia, so you should not generalize. Beside, Indonesian chinese mindset are so vary hence generalization only the game of stupid and narrowminded person.

Thats why I am asking, who you are talking about. Generalization all Indonesian chinese is a kind of racist and narrowmindedness.

As I said above, this kind or racial problem happen in Indonesia and Malaysia, but not in Thailand or Philliphine. Many of Thailand or Philliphine presidents or minister are/were chinese descendent and they dont betray Thailand for the sake of China as you said.
look if you haven't realized it yet, I'm pointing at a single guy . maybe two

hehe

next time when you accused someone/ some groups of certain discrimination, you guys should ask yourself. am I being smart exposing my allegiance to motherland china on the net??🤣

Islamist fanatics should be getting the same treatment like the PKI, massacre them by the millions.

If the PKI had been present now would you want to join the massacre of the Indonesian communists ? If yes, why ?

Indonesia needs a purge from wahabism.

The money for these Wahabis may come from the Gulf but the ideology is from India - the Tablighi Jamaat.

Last edited:
Many of Thailand or Philliphine presidents or minister are/were chinese descendent and they dont betray Thailand for the sake of China as you said.
42966137_303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom