What's new

Indonesia police hunt suspected militants after four killed

by Reuters

It seems like terrorists start holy sht war.

Chinese don't label hate crime as holy war. speaking about holy war muslims fought in over 150.000 wars no other nation fought in that amount of wars around the known world Insha-allah we will bring back the REAL CREED of JIHAD Fi'Sabillah. It is not hate crime that is not allowed in Islam but holy war is conducted either by offense war attack another nation or defense war defending yourself against another nation. Anything else is hate crime.

As for the real JIHAD Fi'Sabillah it will Insha-allah return back to it's glory. It is unfortunately a forgotten creed of the muslims that has been exctinct for almost 300 years. We were more warlike people then we are currently. It was an honorable war either Offense or defense but with JIHAD FI'Sabillah you go out honorable.

We shall return to the way of the Mandalore ops I mean Jihad fi'sabillah

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of my close friends are Moslem, and I have charity activities during Ramadhan for the 'unlucky' one. Because I never see people based on his religion.

But, I hate those Wahabism who want to Destroy Indonesian National ideology (Pancasila) and change it to become like Taliban Afghan. Yes, people like you

LOL, Wahhabism doesnt have anything to do with changing Pancasila. Learn Wahhabism first before talking about the term. Even Muhammadiyah can be regarded as Wahhabism, the different is that Muhammadiyah is independent from Saudi influence and follow by many Indonesian, unlike current Wahhabism movement which is very small compared to Muhammadiyah. Mamah Dedeh is absolutely Wahhabism follower as well but she most likely a member/follower of Muhammadiyah.

Pancasila is fit with Islam and its first principle is Tauhid, believe in one and only God. Islamist is part of Indonesian founding father and become the maker of Pancasila. We know Soekarno put that Tauhid principle in the last principle right ?? Which is failed and it become the first principle.

Look, Islamist doesnt need to change the Republic, every thing has already become perfect. Shariah Law can be inserted into positive law through parliament and we have already done that.

Some one who want to change Indonesia into Islamic Republic is stupid. Name is just a name, what is important is the essence. Even prophet Muhammad never called Madinah as an Islamic state. Chaliphate thing is also just a name. So stupid people has desire with just name, not the essence. Making an Islamic Chaliphate branded nation will destroy Islam since the one thing they want to do is to merge all Muslim nation under one country/nation that can lead into a war among the Muslims around the world.

Old Chaliphates system under First Four chalipt (Abu Bakar, Umar, Ustman, Ali) also dont have modern institution with unclear succession system, this is why the system can be easily broken up in the fourth leadership that was first started by a war among Muslim themselves.

Muslim nations just need to make their own EU and NATO. Thats is Chaliphate already in essence. LOL even if we try to make Chaliphates branded nation there will be Governors in every states and also region authonomy like happening in the past where its region has freedom to have their own troops and administered in decentralistic way. LOL what is the different with different kind of Muslim nations with their own leader like what happen Today....

Last edited:
I am an Indonesian citizen lol. Do you want to see my KTP as well? Ngegas banget om nanyanya. Selow keleus.

You know, I have always wondered why you seem to never got angry when Indonesia got bashed in this forum. I think i have found the answer. Because Indonesia is maybe your second or third identity. Your group is your first identity. That is why you are out of character now.

LOL you are the one who said want to kill million of Islamic fanatic......Islamic fanatic is great and they are absolutely not a terrorist who violate many Islamic law

LOL, Wahhabism doesnt have anything to do with changing Pancasila. Learn Wahhabism first before talking about the term. Even Muhammadiyah can be regarded as Wahhabism, the different is that Muhammadiyah is independent from Saudi influence, unlike current Wahhabism movement which is very small compared to Muhammadiyah. Mamah Dedeh is absolutely Wahhabism follower as well but she most likely a member/follower of Muhammadiyah.

Pancasila is fit with Islam and its first principle is Tauhid, believe in one and only God. Islamist is part of Indonesian founding father and become the maker of Pancasila. We know Soekarno put that Tauhid principle in the last principle right ?? Which is failed and it become the first principle.

Look Islamist doesnt need to change the Republic, every thing has already become perfect. Shariah Law can be inserted into positive law through parliament and we have already done that.

Some one who want to change Indonesia into Islamic Republic is stupid. Name is just a name, what is important is the essence. Even prophet Muhammad never called Madinah as an Islamic state. Chaliphate thing is also just a name. So stupid people has desire with just name, not the essence. Making an Islamic Chaliphate will destroy Islam since the one thing they want to do is to merge all Muslim nation under one banner that can lead into a war.

Muslim nations just need to make their own EU and NATO. Thats is Chaliphate already in essence. LOL even if we try to make Chaliphates there will be Governors in every states. LOL what is the different with different kind of Muslim nations with their own leader.

Honestly, this the Standard answer I have always came across when discussing this topic.

Pancasila consists of 5 principles and you take only one and claim that Wahabism fits to Pancasila? What about the rest like Persatuan Indonesia?

and you want to make an EU style union but with Islam as its base requirement? You just confirmed that Islam is indeed a segregative religion. You see, many of your arguments contradict with each other.

LOL, Wahhabism doesnt have anything to do with changing Pancasila. Learn Wahhabism first before talking about the term. Even Muhammadiyah can be regarded as Wahhabism, the different is that Muhammadiyah is independent from Saudi influence, unlike current Wahhabism movement which is very small compared to Muhammadiyah. Mamah Dedeh is absolutely Wahhabism follower as well but she most likely a member/follower of Muhammadiyah.

Look Islamist doesnt need to change the Republic, every thing has already become perfect. Shariah Law can be inserted into positive law through parliament and we have already done that.

Some one who want to change Indonesia into Islamic Republic is stupid. Name is just a name, what is important is the essence. Even prophet Muhammad never called Madinah as an Islamic state. Chaliphate thing is also just a name. So stupid people has desire with just name, not the essence. Making an Islamic Chaliphate will destroy Islam since the one thing they want to do is to merge all Muslim nation under one banner that can lead into a war.

Muslim nations just need to make their own EU and NATO. Thats is Chaliphate already in essence. LOL even if we try to make Chaliphates there will be Governors in every states. LOL what is the different with different kind of Muslim nations with their own leader.

You already have one
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation

But unfirtunately, many countries only think about their own national interest.

Just like Saudi, who love to lick American despite how much moslem they already killed in Afghan and Iraq.

UEA also trying to befriend with Israel, despite Israel killing moslem in western bank and gaza strip on daily basis.

LOL you are the one who said want to kill million of Islamic fanatic......Islamic fanatic is great and they are absolutely not a terrorist who violate many Islamic law

I do ngegas when stating that we should purge ideologies other than Pancasila. Why shouldnt I?

If Islamist fanatism does fit to Pancasila, why dont you just say you want a more pancasilaist Indonesia? By saying you want a more islamist Indonesia, you are hinting that pancasila is not good enough.

You already have one
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation

But unfirtunately, many countries only think about their own national interest.

Just like Saudi, who love to lick American despite how much moslem they already killed in Afghan and Iraq.

UEA also trying to befriend with Israel, despite Israel killing moslem in western bank and gaza strip on daily basis.

The Americans can't defeat the insurgency. They will just run out of money and they want out of the entire war because they are run tired. You have to be smart:p: They don't have anymore stamina back they will run out of Iraq and Afghanistan with no money. With 20 years war against Taliban. This is called consistency and tactics of draining once coffins.. Even China benefitted from this
Honestly, this the Standard answer I have always came across when discussing this topic.

Pancasila consists of 5 principles and you take only one and claim that Wahabism fits to Pancasila? What about the rest like Persatuan Indonesia?

and you want to make an EU style union but with Islam as its base requirement? You just confirmed that Islam is indeed a segregative religion. You see, many of your arguments contradict with each other.

There is nothing called Wahabism. This much is a fact. Try to understand before quoting some fictional BS. how do you want us to take you serious. It is none existent.

Yes we will be able to make EU style union. It is up to us whether we want to be segregative or not. It is our decision.

In all honesty we don't give shxt what others think. We have our own ''Muslim world'' It's a civilization separate from the other civilizations already. We are unapologetic in being who we are

Last edited:
The Americans can't defeat the insurgency. They will just run out of money and they want out of the entire war because they are run tired. You have to be smart:p: They don't have anymore stamina back they will run out of Iraq and Afghanistan with no money. With 20 years war against Taliban. This is called consistency and tactics of draining once coffins.. Even China benefitted from this

There is nothing called Wahabism. This much is a fact. Try to understand before quoting some fictional BS. how do you want us to take you serious. It is none existent.

Yes we will be able to make EU style union. It is up to us whether we want to be segregative or not. It is our decision.

In all honesty we don't give shxt what others think. We have our own ''Muslim world'' It's a civilization separate from the other civilizations

We are unapologetic in being who we are

I doubt they will retreat. Especially after Biden win the election.
Biden will happily send those boots to middle east again.

And even if they retreat like you said,
They already killing millions of moslem in Iraq and Afghan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

In all honesty we don't give shxt what others think. We have our own ''Muslim world'' It's a civilization separate from the other civilizations

We are unapologetic in being who we are

Admitting that you have an issue is part of self betterment. As long as you are like this, well no wonder Islam is viewed negatively today. Stereotypes dont exist without reason you know and the reason is people like you.

You will be able? Like how? The last true caliphate ended in a civil war. The rests were monarchical dynasties.

Anyway @Indos , if what this guy described is the true face of islamists fanatics, I rest my case. Thanks for confirming

anyway, it is funny that you said muslim world is a separate civilization when you claim islam is rahmatan lil alamin, you should have just said islam is rahmatan lil muslimin, that would be something we can agree on.:lol:

@Titanium100

I doubt they will retreat. Especially after Biden win the election.
Biden will happily send those boots to middle east again.

And even if they retreat like you said,
They already killing millions of moslem in Iraq and Afghan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

It doesn't matter whether they retreat or not they are fighting a ghost non state actors they should continue it has our blessings. I can see your hate towards muslims is great but in vain.

We have experienced greater wars then this one. It is nothing. We will be back thanks to Islamophobia we naturally declined just by default. I do believe that Islam has a great future. We will rule again the world
Admitting that you have an issue is part of self betterment. As long as you are like this, well no wonder Islam is viewed negatively today. Stereotypes dont exist without reason you know and the reason is people like you.

You will be able? Like how? The last true caliphate ended in a civil war. The rests were monarchical dynasties.

Anyway @Indos , if what this guy described is the true face of islamists fanatics, I rest my case. Thanks for confirming

anyway, it is funny that you said muslim world is a separate civilization when you claim islam is rahmatan lil alamin, you should have just said islam is rahmatan lil muslimin, that would be something we can agree on.:lol:

@Titanium100

I just don't see the need of being polite towards people suffering from rabies who hate islam.. We will always meet these people half way on the battlefield and in every alley and backdoor. We are unapologetic ppl by nature and vigilante. in reality we just don't give shixt about them

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether they retreat or not they are fighting a ghost non state actors they should continue it has our blessings. I can see your hate towards muslims is great but in vain.

We have experienced greater wars then this one. It is nothing. We will be back thanks to Islamophobia we naturally declined just by default. I do believe that Islam has a great future. We will rule again the world

You said Muslim world is a completely separate civilization and now you want to basically connect with other civilization by means of conquest? He??

You said Muslim world is a completely separate civilization and now you want to basically connect with other civilization by means of conquest? He??

We have always been imperialists our power just declined since the decline of the ottoman our last caliphate we will be back with a bang insha-allah. We have no inferority complex you know us and this is why ppl hate us because we are out-going people and in your face type.

Reviving the old way. :-)

We have always been imperialists our power just declined since the decline of the ottoman our last caliphate we will be back with a bang insha-allah. We have no inferority complex you know us and this is why ppl hate us because we lack inferority complex we are out-going people and in your face type.

Reviving the old way. :-)

Are you okay? How are people gonna take seriously if you talk nonsense BS like this? Who are we in this case? Indonesian? Or just muslims?

@Indos So am I right then? Islamists dont care about Indonesia, islamists just care about islam. Funny, in a single thread, your group already showed its true face.

Back
Top Bottom