What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Is it fair to assume the state of affair in stagnant though? Given the public nature of the problem, won't the troubleshooters at Naval Group be on the case pronto? I wonder if India has the same complaint with their Scorpene

lol if you guys follow any of the airspace review digital platform, I got the impression that the admin is a bit of a russiaboo, so I'm not surprised at all that they come to this conclusion. It's a far-cry compared to their printed media.

SS2V5 looking good! Ngl I'm pretty disappointed we didn't get to bring our own SS2V5 to Fort Polk for the jointex
123413992_2778260309167632_4530905873671943046_o.jpg
Di sana pake m4 nya tuan rumah

Attachments

• kostrad_as.jpg
    kostrad_as.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 26
  • kostrad_as_2.jpg
    kostrad_as_2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 22
what the phuck

https://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0006905425

3:02 pm, November 04, 2020

By Takeyuki Hitokoto / Yomiuri Shimbun CorrespondentJAKARTA —

Japan plans to export Maritime Self-Defense Force destroyers to Indonesia, The Yomiuri Shimbun has learned from government-related sources in both countries.

If realized, it would be the first time for Japan to export destroyers and is expected to be the largest export of Japanese defense equipment. The move is also likely to further the development of Japan’s “free and open Indo-Pacific” vision.

According to the sources, possible destroyers to be exported to Indonesia include the 30FFM, which Japan is planning to put into commission in 2022. The destroyer can perform various functions such as mine removal using unmanned aircraft.

what the phuck

Japan plans to export Maritime Self-Defense Force destroyers to Indonesia, The Yomiuri Shimbun has learned from government-related sources in both countries.

If realized, it would be the first time for Japan to export destroyers and is expected to be the largest export of Japanese defense equipment. The move is also likely to further the development of Japan’s “free and open Indo-Pacific” vision.

According to the sources, possible destroyers to be exported to Indonesia include the 30FFM, which Japan is planning to put into commission in 2022. The destroyer can perform various functions such as mine removal using unmanned aircraft.
Nani the phuck indeed.
Sayonara iver?

We are getting close to have iver but why are we still looking for another ship?
The Japanese already sent their delegation to PAL a while back.

Gee... as long as no MoU and actual construction anything still can happen.
images

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nani the phuck indeed.
Sayonara iver?

We are getting close to have iver but why we are still looking for another ship?

images

Japan can do offer with very attractive financial scheme, as their economy and Bank is more larger compared to what Denmark had

https://www.nippon.com/en/news/yjj2020110401186/

bottom line

" Indonesia has also received a proposal from an Italian shipbuilding company and has indicated its intention to decide on a contractor after considering the price and the participation of domestic companies. "

so , mitsubishi vs fincantieri vs babcock & OMT vs Damen ?
You forgot France
Japan can do offer with very attractive financial scheme, as their economy and Bank is more larger compared to what Denmark had
New large combat ship will be delayed further, lol

Drama baru nih

Nani the phuck indeed.
Sayonara iver?

We are getting close to have iver but why are we still looking for another ship?

images
No it wouldn't interrupt iver procurements, i already said this before

Nani the phuck indeed.
Sayonara iver?

https://www.nippon.com/en/news/yjj2020110401186/

bottom line

" Indonesia has also received a proposal from an Italian shipbuilding company and has indicated its intention to decide on a contractor after considering the price and the participation of domestic companies. "

so , mitsubishi vs fincantieri vs babcock & OMT vs Damen ?

Jelasnya di bagi2x supaya pd kebagian. Arrowhead 140 (iver) sepertinya sudah hampir pasti walaupun mungkn cuma 2 unit utk berikutnya mungkin ambil 30FFM 2 juga. Sangat memungkinkan sekali skema seperti itu. Walaupun kalau dari lainnya sayasich sangat ga yakin.

Keuntungan ambil dari Nipon yg jelas mereka sepaket dgn investasi di bidang lain, contoh investasi besar di Natuna

Jelasnya di bagi2x supaya pd kebagian. Arrowhead 140 (iver) sepertinya sudah hampir pasti walaupun mungkn cuma 2 unit utk berikutnya mungkin ambil 30FFM 2 juga. Sangat memungkinkan sekali skema seperti itu. Walaupun kalau dari lainnya sayasich sangat ga yakin.

Keuntungan ambil dari Nipon yg jelas mereka sepaket dgn investasi di bidang lain, contoh investasi besar di Natuna
Oh yes dont forget the french one too

Makes me wonder how much does it cost to get or upgrade to F16V? I know its hard to calculate with all those training/munition/logistics etc, but lets take a look at view of the latest F16V block 70 purchase by others. Here is what I found from mbah google: (disclaimer* numbers of purchase/price and source might not be accurate)
  1. Bulgaria (2019) ; 8 Viper for $512 mil = @$64 mil. No mentioning about munition/training/logistics/etc
  2. Bahrain (2018) ; 16 Viper for $1.1 bil = @$69 mil. LM contract to build aircraft & support. But they also upgrade their 20 fighters of F16 block 40 to F16V for $1.082 bil which include new engines, avionics and an active electronically scanned array radar system.
  3. Taiwan (2019) ; 66 Viper for $8 bil = @121mil. Including spare parts
  4. Slovakia (2019) ; 14 Viper for $800 mil = @57 mil. Production and support.
  5. Morocco (2019) ; 25 Viper for $3.787 mil = @151 mil. Include - 30 M61 Al Vulcan 20mm Guns (includes 5 spares), 40 AIM-120C-7 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM), 60 GBU-39/B Small Diameter Bombs, 26 AN/AAQ-33 Sniper Pods, spares, practice equipment, management systems, navigation equipment, support and integration and U.S. government and contractor engineering and logistical support services. She also upgrade 23 of their F16 to Viper standard for $985 mil.
So to upgrade 20 block 32/40 to Viper standard its going to cost around $1billion.
To get 1 Skadron (16 fighters) if we follow Bahrain price its equal to $1.1bil prolly more with parts and stuff.
36 Viper of mix new/used might be around $2.5bil (with some parts). Decent number for its capability and quantity I must say tho I doubt our budget for Viper purchase exceeding that number, prolly @1.5bil at most.
You can't really count it like that, apart from Morocco and Taiwan, the rest of the countries are 1st time Viper users and would have a higher overall program cost in general.

Nambah kompetitor lagi itu hal yang bagus, tapi mau sampai kapan....

Just pick one already ffs -_-

what the phuck

A gate for US naval system and weaponry to penetrate Indonesia navy market?

A gate for US naval system and weaponry to penetrate Indonesia navy market?
AEGIS most likely improbable , perhaps the japanese licensed US AN/SYQ ACDS variant , or maybe just a hull with european subsystem .

Iver tetap 2 untuk sementara
30ffm2 maybe 4 built in japan and 4 in pt.pal..
Hasil ngubek ngubek ig

Back
Top Bottom