What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Iver tetap 2 untuk sementara
30ffm2 maybe 4 built in japan and 4 in pt.pal..
Hasil ngubek ngubek ig
kalo soal 4 kapal itu emang ada di link berita yang saya kasih sih.

"According to the sources, possible destroyers to be exported to Indonesia include the 30FFM, which Japan is planning to put into commission in 2022. The destroyer can perform various functions such as mine removal using unmanned aircraft.

Indonesia has told Japan that it wants to import four ships and construct four more ships in Indonesia through technology transfers. The project is expected to be worth about ¥300 billion."

Indonesia has told Japan that it wants to import four ships and construct four more ships in Indonesia through technology transfers. The project is expected to be worth about ¥300 billion."
US$ 2.876 billion for 8 destroyers plus ToT?!
That's unbelievably cheap.
FFBNW again I guess 😒
Bukan...

30 FFM with advanced integrated CIC keren bgt. Begitu kita yg beli mudah2an ga jd trondol... :D
Apaan tuh trondol?

Last edited:
You can't really count it like that, apart from Morocco and Taiwan, the rest of the countries are 1st time Viper users and would have a higher overall program cost in general.
Bahrain already has F 16 block 40 as well and their upgrade cost to Viper series is not that far from what marocco has. So Bahrain is the closest thing we have in terms of upgrading cost and brand new acquisition cost prediction.
Apaan tuh trondol?
Di pretelin fiturnya biar hemat :D

AEGIS most likely improbable , perhaps the japanese licensed US AN/SYQ ACDS variant , or maybe just a hull with european subsystem .
They're fully customizable, you can just have them build the hull with all other subsystems from either Thales or Terma/Hensoldt

Bahrain already has F 16 block 40 as well and their upgrade cost to Viper series is not that far from what marocco has. So Bahrain is the closest thing we have in terms of upgrading cost and brand new acquisition cost prediction.
I stand corrected

what the phuck

https://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0006905425

3:02 pm, November 04, 2020

By Takeyuki Hitokoto / Yomiuri Shimbun CorrespondentJAKARTA —

Japan plans to export Maritime Self-Defense Force destroyers to Indonesia, The Yomiuri Shimbun has learned from government-related sources in both countries.

If realized, it would be the first time for Japan to export destroyers and is expected to be the largest export of Japanese defense equipment. The move is also likely to further the development of Japan’s “free and open Indo-Pacific” vision.

According to the sources, possible destroyers to be exported to Indonesia include the 30FFM, which Japan is planning to put into commission in 2022. The destroyer can perform various functions such as mine removal using unmanned aircraft.
To be honest this news caught me by surprise. I heard kabar burung about Frigate purchase plan didukung oleh salah satu faksi politk (nda brani ngomng siapanya), but I thought it was Iver only. I thought Japan was never going to sell warships, perhaps only radar or technical assistance. Tho Im pretty sure they wont sell lethal weapon such as missiles etc.

Anyway, I was wondering why new appointed Denmark ambassador visited Prabowo in Kemenhan and welcomed by Vice Minister and other Kemenhan high ranking officials. Now this Japan news ring the bell for me, but I agree with Kansel it is less likely the Iver going to be left behind unless the crew "Jump ship" :D

For most, I am thrilled for this upcoming colaboration with Japan. Not to mention Japan has been dealing with us economically for some time so both side know each other culture and behaviour. Having good relations with Strong Country in the region will definetly help balancing the power in the region. Good job Pak Prabowo & Pak Jokowi! :enjoy:

Japannese offer as is what japan use that what u get wong itu setengah hibah berkah e pakde sambatan masalah natuna ke sana lol

Japannese offer as is what japan use that what u get wong itu setengah hibah berkah e pakde sambatan masalah natuna ke sana lol
Yea I can see that from the statement below

"Dalam pertemuan yang berlangsung selama 30 menit, Nobuo Kishi dan Prabowo Subianto menyepakati pengalihan alutsista kedua negara."

Pengalihan instead of pembelian, menang banyak kita kyknya :D

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom