What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

That one with black vest is Kodam unit.

AD
but Kostrad have their own set of camo, vest and gears.
True, kostrad does distinguish themself differently with other branches. Btw i wonder if they know that their helmet seems a little bit out of place as well. Why we cannot cover these helmet with fabrics made with the same patterns as their uniforms? it would blend more better i believe.

Youre right, the old ones is much simpler. This new interface looks similar to what they use at defencetalk.

I just open the sites today and immediately see what you guys mean, I don't like the new design, my eyes hurt o_O
at least, they should add an option to allow us to adjust the theme/colouring

Full document: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/08/24/2020-18478/arms-sales-notification

TRANSMITTAL NO. 20-27
NOTICE OF PROPOSED ISSUANCE OF LETTER OF OFFER PURSUANT TO SECTION 36(B)(1) OF THE ARMS EXPORT CONTROL ACT, AS AMENDED

(i) Prospective Purchaser: Government of Indonesia

(ii) Total Estimated Value:

Major Defense Equipment*$ .8 billion
Other$1.2 billion
TOTAL$2.0 billion

(iii) Description and Quantity or Quantities of Articles or Services under Consideration for Purchase:

Major Defense Equipment (MDE):

Eight (8) MV-22 Block C Osprey Aircraft

Non-MDE:

Twenty-four (24) AE 1107C Rolls Royce Engines; twenty (20) AN/AAQ-27 Forward Looking InfraRed Radars; twenty (20) AN/AAR-47 Missile Warning Systems; twenty (20) AN/APR-39 Radar Warning Receivers; twenty (20) AN/ALE-47 Countermeasure Dispenser Systems; twenty (20) AN/APX-117 Identification Friend or Foe Systems (IFF); twenty (20) AN/APN-194 Radar Altimeters; twenty (20) AN/ARN-147 VHF OmniDirectional Range (VOR) Instrument Landing System (ILS) Beacon Navigation Systems; forty (40) ARC-210 629F-23 Multi-Band Radios (Non-COMSEC); twenty (20) AN/ASN-163 Miniature Airborne Global Positioning System (GPS) Receivers (MAGR); twenty (20) AN/ARN-153 Tactical Airborne Navigation Systems; twenty (20) Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS II); twenty (20) M-240-D 7.64mm Machine Guns; twenty (20) GAU-21 Machine Guns; Joint Mission Planning Systems (JMPS) with unique planning components; publications and technical documentation; aircraft spares and repair parts; repair and return; aircraft ferry services; tanker support; support and test equipment; personnel training and training equipment; software; U.S. Government and contractor engineering, logistics, and technical support services; and other elements of technical and program support.

(iv) Military Department: Navy (ID-P-SAI)

(v) Prior Related Cases, if any: None

(vi) Sales Commission, Fee, etc., Paid, Offered, or Agreed to be Paid: None

(vii) Sensitivity of Technology Contained in the Defense Article or Defense Services Proposed to be Sold: See Attached Annex.

(viii) Date Report Delivered to Congress: July 6, 2020

guys i need your opinion about this , is there anyone who are radar enthuasiast here ? (really sorry if its not related to indonesia topic)
1598107764942.png

1598107778815.png

previously the guy are arguing with indian and brag about type 055 Type 346 dual band radar technology , before that comment come .

Full document: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/08/24/2020-18478/arms-sales-notification

TRANSMITTAL NO. 20-27
NOTICE OF PROPOSED ISSUANCE OF LETTER OF OFFER PURSUANT TO SECTION 36(B)(1) OF THE ARMS EXPORT CONTROL ACT, AS AMENDED

(i) Prospective Purchaser: Government of Indonesia

(ii) Total Estimated Value:

Major Defense Equipment*$ .8 billion
Other$1.2 billion
TOTAL$2.0 billion

(iii) Description and Quantity or Quantities of Articles or Services under Consideration for Purchase:

Major Defense Equipment (MDE):

Eight (8) MV-22 Block C Osprey Aircraft

Non-MDE:

Twenty-four (24) AE 1107C Rolls Royce Engines; twenty (20) AN/AAQ-27 Forward Looking InfraRed Radars; twenty (20) AN/AAR-47 Missile Warning Systems; twenty (20) AN/APR-39 Radar Warning Receivers; twenty (20) AN/ALE-47 Countermeasure Dispenser Systems; twenty (20) AN/APX-117 Identification Friend or Foe Systems (IFF); twenty (20) AN/APN-194 Radar Altimeters; twenty (20) AN/ARN-147 VHF OmniDirectional Range (VOR) Instrument Landing System (ILS) Beacon Navigation Systems; forty (40) ARC-210 629F-23 Multi-Band Radios (Non-COMSEC); twenty (20) AN/ASN-163 Miniature Airborne Global Positioning System (GPS) Receivers (MAGR); twenty (20) AN/ARN-153 Tactical Airborne Navigation Systems; twenty (20) Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS II); twenty (20) M-240-D 7.64mm Machine Guns; twenty (20) GAU-21 Machine Guns; Joint Mission Planning Systems (JMPS) with unique planning components; publications and technical documentation; aircraft spares and repair parts; repair and return; aircraft ferry services; tanker support; support and test equipment; personnel training and training equipment; software; U.S. Government and contractor engineering, logistics, and technical support services; and other elements of technical and program support.

(iv) Military Department: Navy (ID-P-SAI)

(v) Prior Related Cases, if any: None

(vi) Sales Commission, Fee, etc., Paid, Offered, or Agreed to be Paid: None

(vii) Sensitivity of Technology Contained in the Defense Article or Defense Services Proposed to be Sold: See Attached Annex.

(viii) Date Report Delivered to Congress: July 6, 2020

"All defense articles and services listed in this transmittal have been authorized for release and export to Indonesia."

Tunggu apalagi bos??
HAJAAAR....

Keep in mind that it's an LOO (Letter of Offer), the final purchase can be less if MenHan decides that it's too expensive.

seems like they forgot to add the "go to the last unread" into this new interface

Back
Top Bottom