What's new

#IndiaWithPakistan

Thank you!
Even Indians whom we have fought wars, feels the pain of massacre of children but some Mullahs are still justifying them.
We do have differences but we r not monsters

Pakistan should catch each and everyone of those bastards and burn them alive

But these are again some stupid followers....u need to find the root and kill that mullah to stop this

We do have differences but we r not monsters

Pakistan should catch each and everyone of those bastards and burn them alive

But these are again some stupid followers....u need to find the root and kill that mullah to stop this
no ... this time burn their masters who are training them ...

no ... this time burn their masters who are training them ...
Burn them ....and Burn them all
I don't give a fcuk on what human right commission says
not a single mother fucker should be spared who is/was involved

Burn them ....and Burn them all
I don't give a fcuk on what human right commission says
not a single mother fucker should be spared who is/was involved
but they are in Afghanistan ..all along the border ... our hands are tight

but they are in Afghanistan ..all along the border ... our hands are tight
Doing surgical strikes isn't a big deal
But since u believe India did this....there is no point in the discussing the issue with you....

Honestly saying,I don't blame you for your hatred against India...you r not the source for this hatred

Doing surgical strikes isn't a big deal
But since u believe India did this....there is no point in the discussing the issue with you....

Honestly saying,I don't blame you for your hatred against India...you r not the source for this hatred

man i am not a 15 year old kid. I follow your news channels and forums regularly.. please dont be in fools paradise..anyway, today COAS went to kabul to discuss these issues with Afghan government .. they are trained in Afghanistan not in Pakistan..

man i am not a 15 year old kid. I follow your news channels and forums regularly.. please dont be in fools paradise..anyway, today COAS went to kabul to discuss these issues with Afghan government .. they are trained in Afghanistan not in Pakistan..
What has the Indian channels got to do with this thread....
there is a difference between reel life and real life.. u should know this if u are not a kid
differences aside have you seen a Indian in real life who hates Pakistan
Tell me why do u believe India did this when none of your politicians neither the army pointed fingers at India

Last but not the least.. u people are powerful enuff to fight against India but not carry out a strike in Afghanistan

The day after #Peshawarattack India opened fire on LOC border.

Whats worse, internet trolling or this?

STFU, how do you know who started firing first?

Were you there?

We are celebrating republic day and this is uncalled for. You want to justify this by this argument, pathetic.

Wrong is wrong, if my countrymen had done something like that I would rediculed that too.

Last edited:
The day after #Peshawarattack India opened fire on LOC border.

Whats worse, internet trolling or this?

Don't justify it.

People on the other side of the border are mere frustoos.

Anyways, your ppl did what the best they can do and we did what we can.

Happy Republic Day :):):)

Pakistanis they are .We are different people and this is very much apparent :-)

Back
Top Bottom