What's new

#IndiaWithPakistan

i thank all of the indians in this forum and in india for this kind gesture,I only hope that we wont have to repay it.
India and Pakistan should make joint efforts to kill all terrorists. Please stop KSA, Qatar, UAE from funding extremism in the subcontinent. please please please please someone stop outsiders from polluting the minds of our people. :(

Please stop Mullahs from preaching hate.
You are absolutely right.Pakistan should not let these proxy wars continue on her own soil at any cost

i thank all of the indians in this forum and in india for this kind gesture,I only hope that we wont have to repay it.

You are absolutely right.Pakistan should not let these proxy wars continue on her own soil at any cost

@Wolfhound, my friend; we in India are not looking for any repayment. There are no strings attached. For now, please collect your country-men together, please comfort the people who have been bereaved. Then steel your resolve and confront the attack on your lives and values and eradicate this menace once and for all. Just find peace and security for your own people.

Don't want to sound like an oddball.

But how come you people are able to get so disturbed by death of someone far far away and not in any relation with you. I do not feel anything even when someone in my family dies, let alone some children in Peshawar.And this is not limited to nationality, I did not felt any grief during 26/11 attacks.

Sounds like something wrong with you mentally, and I do not mean this out of anger or anything like that. A lack of empathy is a sign of severe narcissistic tendencies. Especially since you mentioned not feeling anything for family members either, I didn't know one of my aunts my whole life but when I attended her funeral a few years ago just the atmosphere and the grief drove me to tears.

Don't want to sound like an oddball.

But how come you people are able to get so disturbed by death of someone far far away and not in any relation with you. I do not feel anything even when someone in my family dies, let alone some children in Peshawar.And this is not limited to nationality, I did not felt any grief during 26/11 attacks.

Crocodile tears; did you really think he meant them? However, you strike me off as being truly heartless.

request the moderators to pin this thread. This has got to show that no amount of differences can separate the humanity in us.

On the topic, the whole world is with Pakistan. This has got to be right up there in the most barbaric acts of Human History. I doubt if the TTP will ever find any iota of support in any sane minds after this. Let the army and the political people do their job, at pdf, lets blow their ideology to smithereens.

Well, the next logical step should be, our forces joing up and hunting down the terrorrists. Both our nations (which share similar culture, similar language, similar food) have been terrorized by these barbarians for far too long.

Just imagine, Indian NSG plus PAK SSG together hunting them down where ever they are found.

This followed by joint military operations. Followed by trust and faith building measures by both countries. More trade, more sports, less fighting between our people. Let us fight in the sporting arena as we fought wars, let the LOC fall silent forever. Let our nations rise economically hand in hand. For once forgetting religious differences, because under the skin, the blood that flows is red, a heart that weeps at the loss of every innocent lives.

I dream of that day.....

Last edited:
Well, the next logical step should be, our forces joing up and hunting down the terrorrists. Both our nations (which share similar culture, similar language, similar food) have been terrorized by these barbarians for far too long.

Just imagine, Indian NSG plus PAK SSG together hunting them down where ever they are found.

This followed by joing military operations. Followed by trust and faith building measures by both countries. More trade, more sports, less fighting between our people. Let us fight in the sporting arena as we fought wars, let the LOC fall silent forever. Let our nations rise economically hand in hand. For once forgetting religious differences, because under the skin, the blood that flows is red, a heart that weeps at the loss of every innocent lives.

I dream of that day.....
Ditto to that

I just signed up here following what happened yesterday. I have been reading this forum for over a year now. The extreme hatred seen here at times baffles me.

REMEMBER ONE THING. No ordinary person of a country likes a war, its the political elites which foments it.

At this time of sorrow, let our people of both nations rally for unity. Remember Europe just 70 years back were killing each other like savages, and look at them now. We too can achieve that.

Rubbish

Funneling money to the TTP and BLA for over a decade, occupying kashmir for over 5 decades

Crocodile tears

another terrorist sympathizer. i know that your tribe of haters want fire alive between india and pak, beacuse that is how your tribe grow.

another terrorist sympathizer. i know that your tribe of haters want fire alive between india and pak, beacuse that is how your tribe grow.

The fire is alive because your occupying Kashmir, until that changes this is all BS

India is with Pakistan. Time for a joint operation to fry these pigs alive i say.They have crossed their limits. :mad::mad::mad:

Khoon k naapak dhabe, khuda se kaise chupaonge?
masoonmonke kabra par chadhakar, konsi jannat jaonge?
#IndiawithPakistan.

We appreciate the gesture from India and Indians and hope to repay is someday.
Lets pray that this incident do not occur anywhere in the world.

Back
Top Bottom