What's new

#IndiaWithPakistan

Rubbish

Funneling money to the TTP and BLA for over a decade, occupying kashmir for over 5 decades

Crocodile tears

Yaar aaisa koon sa sleeping pill liya hua hai tum Pakistanio ne jo ye din dhek na paad raha hai. Just finish all these sucm bags and live in peace .

May god bless the souls of those departed. RIP .

Thank You India...

We understand your pain today. I lost three friends on 26/11, only one of whom was Indian. It came back to haunt me today. Let there be no more innocent victims of Terrorism, if we can help it.

#ThankYouIndia . This will go a long way. We don't forget.

It means a lot to me to be able to strengthen your resolve today. You have to withstand this onslaught on your lives and the values that you hold dear. You have to come together and provide solace to those of your own who were bereaved today. We want to help you go through this difficult time.

#BangladeshwithPakistan too

And a Big Salaam to you too.... :tup:

#IndiawithPakistan my condolences. ..

Very disturbed today. With you guys in this tragic time.

Why TTP alone? How is this attack different than what happened to Mumbai or have been happening in Kashmir or any other place in the world? till the mentality of differentiating terrorist is there, these terrorist will find a way or another to hit you at the point where it is going to have maximum impact. Today it is school, tomorrow might be an hospital or some other vulnerable area. Kill all of these bast@rds.

so true, they are feed each other while we all fight each other

Arnab's show just started, hope this doesn't devolve into the usual shit slinging circus.

Just DO NOT tune in there. Remember that you can "vote with your feet or with your remote"!

Rubbish

Funneling money to the TTP and BLA for over a decade, occupying kashmir for over 5 decades

Crocodile tears

Get well soon amigo..... i hope that your affliction is not a terminal case!
@Hyperion; doctor saab, what is you diagnosis of this patient?

These are precisely the people who've led us to where we are today. You can't argue with them, that much I've learned. They themselves shed crocodile tears, you should have seen these same people if 100 of their bearded jehadi wives had been murdered in cold blood, only then they would shed genuine tears.

Just leave them alone. We know the Khwarji / Takfiri's amongst our ranks. They will be taken care of soon.

Get well soon amigo..... i hope that your affliction is not a terminal case!
@Hyperion; doctor saab, what is you diagnosis of this patient?

Just DO NOT tune in there. Remember that you can "vote with your feet or with your remote"!
His show is generally good for laughs and nothing more but today is no laughing matter. So yeah, tuned out of there in a hurry after watching for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom