What's new

#IndiaWithPakistan

This is coming from hindu to those bastards # Khuda ke liye bas karo #,to be honest I don't feel like saying anything, speechless, but one thing I would like to urge pakistani awaam , un kutton ko mat chodna, whomsoever is responsible kill them all phack them till death.

Arnab's show just started, hope this doesn't devolve into the usual shit slinging circus.

We stand with Pakistan
Kill all those MF and they will rot in hell for this

Yes we are with mothers of those children who have gone to world of stars, we are with those brother, sisters whose relatives are in heaven now,
Bhagwan unhe is dukh ke waqt taaqat de.
And for us TTP, LeT, and Mumbai attack master mind Hafiz saeed and all terrorists are just terrorists, no good no bad.

None of these incidents are different. They all are same or you are trying to show them as different. For you kids might have attracted emotional angle, but for me a life which parents have nurtured for 20-30 years is equally important to a life for a 14 years old.
There is a time and place for the discussion that you want!..This is not the one....Thats all I am trying to say.

My condolances to all the innocent souls brutally murdered by these cowards....Rest In Peace....

#indianswithpakistan.

My condolences to the innocent kids who died in this brutal attack. :(

May those TTP motherfuckers rot in hell. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom